The battle of the Bubble

Hello Bubblicious! Just reading thru and getting caught up again... Excited to see there is a Bubble-sister posting as well; you guys sound like the Bananas in Pyjamas when you talk to each other; "Well done, B1!" "Thanks, B2!" :p

Anyway, I'm back... again. Have not kept track of anything for a few weeks now, but ready to start again. I haven't looked at your stats or anything, but it sounds like you're doing well, sticking to plan for the most part, and having some fab looking food. I don't know how you manage the prep and cooking like that while being so busy with kids and family days out and dealing with work, etc! Supermum! You'll be my inspiration for getting back on track xoxo

Have fun at CWoA. Do you go on all the rides or are you just the bag minder? Lol I'm the latter, I like some of them that aren't too 'violent' like the Vampire but not the ones like Rattlesnake or Kobra and the Buccaneer did my head in! I shall look forward to hearing later. Watch out for the smell of the doughnuts! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend and sis hope you enjoyed yourself today.

Just had a weigh in and lost 2lb. Must say I feel a bit disappointed, I was expecting a bit more on my first week, but OK its a loss and if I lose 2lb a week, then that's 8lb a month. I'm happy with 7lb. So stop moping and start the month with enthusiasm.

Breakfast: Toast and nescafe

Lunch: Sw chicken curry
1/4 melon

Snack: 2 lotus caramel biscuits (3.5 syns)

Just come home not sure what to eat yet I'll go and see what I can wiz up.

Hi all, most of you are in the land of nod im sure. Well ive had the most fantastic day today. Stayed on plan til lunchtime then completely lost all will power in the world! Chessington was amazing we laughed, we cried, we got scared, fed up of queues and we ate doughnuts too! Im suddenly the best mum in the world. We surprised the kids until we got caught in traffic and they spotted the brown road sign. "Chessington" my son blurts out.
We didnt leave til 7pm and took us an hour to get out the car park. We then stopped at services on way home and ended up with mcds for dinner.
So far 2 days of 4 have been off plan (meant to fast for 2 not eat more:banghead: oh well cant turnback must look forward.
Im back to work tomorrow, in my new position, (im biting my nails right now) must get up at 630 if im hitting the gym first. Not sure if i can make it after such a long exciting day today. Think i did a fair share of body magic though. Anyway must do the next 3 days as 100% on track for a losa that i want.

Gnite all. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone!

Just had a weigh in and lost 2lb. Must say I feel a bit disappointed, I was expecting a bit more on my first week.

Well done B2 as you say a loss is a loss. Keep it up and it will soon add up and keep falling off you. Im very proud of you. :)

Yeah well, if you went on any upside down rides they would have tipped all the calories out. Or at least scared the sh*t out of you. Hehe.
Back at work routine will be a lot easier to control your food won't it. So, NO stressing over yesterday and try not to over stress about today. Yes, you will a bit but that's because you care about work and want to get it right. You'll be fine, I know it.
I hope you have a really good day all round. Hugs to send you on your way. Xx

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend and sis hope you enjoyed yourself today.

Just had a weigh in and lost 2lb. Must say I feel a bit disappointed, I was expecting a bit more on my first week, but OK its a loss and if I lose 2lb a week, then that's 8lb a month. I'm happy with 7lb. So stop moping and start the month with enthusiasm.

Breakfast: Toast and nescafe

Lunch: Sw chicken curry
1/4 melon

Snack: 2 lotus caramel biscuits (3.5 syns)

Just come home not sure what to eat yet I'll go and see what I can wiz up.

Hey that's a good loss Bubble2. Half a stone in a month is a great aim and I reckon you'll do it. September is gonna be a good month!! Hope you found something tasty for your meal last night :)

Hi all, most of you are in the land of nod im sure. Well ive had the most fantastic day today. Stayed on plan til lunchtime then completely lost all will power in the world! Chessington was amazing we laughed, we cried, we got scared, fed up of queues and we ate doughnuts too! Im suddenly the best mum in the world. We surprised the kids until we got caught in traffic and they spotted the brown road sign. "Chessington" my son blurts out.
We didnt leave til 7pm and took us an hour to get out the car park. We then stopped at services on way home and ended up with mcds for dinner.
So far 2 days of 4 have been off plan (meant to fast for 2 not eat more:banghead: oh well cant turnback must look forward.
Im back to work tomorrow, in my new position, (im biting my nails right now) must get up at 630 if im hitting the gym first. Not sure if i can make it after such a long exciting day today. Think i did a fair share of body magic though. Anyway must do the next 3 days as 100% on track for a losa that i want.

Gnite all. Xx

Fab day and fab you - you really push yourself don't you? 6.30 at gym b4 work - don't know how you do it with all you have on!!

I'm back from hols - hubby suggested I don't get on scales for 2 weeks - don't think he can face the tantrums ha ha!! So taking his advice and giving him the scales to put in his car boot!!

Think I'll do a strict, low syn SW for 2 weeks (if I can!!) then I'd like to try the 5:2 - but in the past like you - on the fast days - sometimes I ended up bingeing - but many here do well on it don't they so will try again!! Hope you do well xx

Hi every one! Thanks for the support. I ended up boiling some green beans and potato and had together with tuna. Made enough to take to work for lunch today, plus 1/2 a melon.

I don't know what i'll have tonight, had some bad news today and not really in the mood to cook. I suppose it's better to take something from the freezer and try and stay on track.

Thanks cloudy6. Just spoke on the phone with smaller bubble, who saw my message and rang to see if I'm OK. Feel much better now.
Ahh nice to know people care, and can make you feel better by saying a few words.

Took your advice grabbed some frozen carbonara I made before, sw recipe, of course, cut up some cucumber and going to finish with my fruit yoghurt together with real fruit. Should have me covered tonight.

Glad you're feeling better Bubble No2 and that you spoke to your little sis. Where would we all be without our freezers? I dread mine going wrong as it's always full of bulk cooked meals, ready whenever we need them. Have a good evening :)

Hi guys been reading but not posting. Trying to catch up on 2 days worth of mins. Blimey you all talk so much....:p

Welcome back upndown. Lets do this!

Ive got over my 1st day now to worry about my kids first day for tomorrow. The girls are very nervous.

My day was good just a lot of filing to be cleared up and sorted properly, i like things 'just so' and my ex manager liked lots of bits of paper. Oh well rome werent built in a day.

As for plan only 90% good today but going for it tomorrow. I cant keep failing. :rolleyes:

Love to you all. Tomorrow back to posting foods again that keeps me on track. Gnight guys. Xxx

Back