The battle of the Bubble

Hi guys been reading but not posting. Trying to catch up on 2 days worth of mins. Blimey you all talk so much....:p

Welcome back upndown. Lets do this!

Ive got over my 1st day now to worry about my kids first day for tomorrow. The girls are very nervous.

My day was good just a lot of filing to be cleared up and sorted properly, i like things 'just so' and my ex manager liked lots of bits of paper. Oh well rome werent built in a day.

As for plan only 90% good today but going for it tomorrow. I cant keep failing. :rolleyes:

Love to you all. Tomorrow back to posting foods again that keeps me on track. Gnight guys. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi - glad your first day back went well and that the children's days go that way too!

Like you - yesterday wasn't a good food day for me - so trying again today - so far so good - hoping you're on plan!!

Thanks cloudy6. Just spoke on the phone with smaller bubble, who saw my message and rang to see if I'm OK. Feel much better now.
Ahh nice to know people care, and can make you feel better by saying a few words.

Took your advice grabbed some frozen carbonara I made before, sw recipe, of course, cut up some cucumber and going to finish with my fruit yoghurt together with real fruit. Should have me covered tonight.

Well done on staying on plan after having bad news! I had the same this week and it can be a struggle when we want to turn to food for comfort but you did it! x

Hope the girlies have a fab first day, it's so much better if they like it from the off.
Talk? Us? Never ;)
Have a great day Bubbles :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi, all! Thanks for everybody's comments. Feeling better now. As long as we got health everything else can be sorted out.

Had my usual breakfast, toast and nescafe.

Lunch: Pork chop with rice and salad. 1/2 melon (keeps me running to the loo every 10 mins)

snack 3 morning coffee biscuits (3 syns)

Dinner: Just made a fillet of white fish and Sw chips/salad and cooked up lunch for tmrw chilli con carne with extra mix veg and rice.
(made extra for freezing.)

Hi little bubble, hope you getting sorted out at work. How'd the kids go today. :grouphugg:Hugs and kisses from theia!

I CANT DO THIS I CANT... WTFs wrong with me?

Ate 5 chocolate muller delights 3 packs of hula hoops, 3 4finger kitkats, toast dripping with real butter -- then the kids came home said they had a great day and i managed a sw dinner and fruit.

What was that about???

Well ive not done a single day on plan this week so im in for a gain friday morning arent I?

Feel *****.... :(

Sorry for the negative, ill get over it.

Hi, all! Thanks for everybody's comments. Feeling better now. As long as we got health everything else can be sorted out.

Had my usual breakfast, toast and nescafe.

Lunch: Pork chop with rice and salad. 1/2 melon (keeps me running to the loo every 10 mins)

snack 3 morning coffee biscuits (3 syns)

Dinner: Just made a fillet of white fish and Sw chips/salad and cooked up lunch for tmrw chilli con carne with extra mix veg and rice.
(made extra for freezing.)

Hi little bubble, hope you getting sorted out at work. How'd the kids go today. :grouphugg:Hugs and kisses from theia!

Hi - lovely to see you here and it must be great for Bubble no. 1 to have your support - good luck to you on your weight loss journey - this is a great thread as I'm sure you've found out!! xx

Ate 5 chocolate muller delights 3 packs of hula hoops, 3 4finger kitkats, toast dripping with real butter -- then the kids came home said they had a great day and i managed a sw dinner and fruit.

What was that about???

Well ive not done a single day on plan this week so im in for a gain friday morning arent I?

Hey if we knew why we do these things - we'd be millionaires selling the secret worldwide!! Hope you're not being hard on yourself - YOU'VE PROVED YOU CAN DO IT - but we all have lapses - just keep posting and you'll get back to the plan.

Are you still doing 5:2? If so, maybe it's a step too far at the moment - those fast days are tough!! Just a thought?? remember - don't bear yourself up please!! xx

Start a fresh tomorrow? I on really succeed if I don't have things like that in the house! Obviously you have kids so it's harder but can you not put them out of sight?

What was that about???

Big ((((hugs)))) Bubble. Listen, you've had quite a lot of stress this week haven't you? New role in your job, the girls nervous about school....

Don't beat yourself up hun cos we've all done what you've done today. Draw that line and get up in the morning having got it all out of your system yeah? Hope you ok xxxx

Aaaargh wish i could put them out of sight... i even buy the things or flavours i dont really like but when i feel like that i just eat it anyway... i havent fasted upndown just not had time to plan.

It doesnt help that work crap encrouched on my time at home at the moment. The filing cupboard had not been touched for years i reckon. Theres records in there from 1999!! Ive brought things home to go through and thin out. I cant find nothing ready for audits or inspections i literally cried yesterday when i opened the cupboard. :( i like things in order and my ex boss likes things on scraps of paper. Its so frustrating. I want it done so i can play with the little ones which is what i like about the job.

Back to food going for a carby day tomorrow for comfort and feeling full. Hope to do at least 1 day on track this week. :rolleyes:

Aaaargh wish i could put them out of sight... i even buy the things or flavours i dont really like but when i feel like that i just eat it anyway... i havent fasted upndown just not had time to plan.

It doesnt help that work crap encrouched on my time at home at the moment. The filing cupboard had not been touched for years i reckon. Theres records in there from 1999!! Ive brought things home to go through and thin out. I cant find nothing ready for audits or inspections i literally cried yesterday when i opened the cupboard. :( i like things in order and my ex boss likes things on scraps of paper. Its so frustrating. I want it done so i can play with the little ones which is what i like about the job.

Back to food going for a carby day tomorrow for comfort and feeling full. Hope to do at least 1 day on track this week. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear you've inherited an paperwork nightmare - it'll be tough to deal with until you get it sorted - but you will do it - that's why they chose you for the job I bet!!

Glad you're not doing fasting - and a good idea to go for carbs - as you say they're filling and good comfort food - hope tomorrow's a better day and that you get things the way you'd like them soon = but don't push yourself too hard - I'm sure they'll understand that it'll take some time xx

Sorry not been round to all diaries ladies but i do hope you are all doing much better than me. Luv you all keep it going for me too. Happy bubble be back soon. X

Oh Bubble I am feeling for you. You sound like I was just a few short weeks ago. Stress & more stress don`t help I know.
I enjoy my green days because I have lots of potatoes and can have cheese with them,
I would lend you my pencil to draw a line but it has run out from all the lines I have to draw. I have had 12 of the last 13 days totally on plan. Scales not showing anything tho`. Last week was easy this week a bit harder.
I don`t know where the strength came from to stick to it but I hope you can find it too.
It is good we can put it on here, I sometimes feel like I am confessing for all too read. Makes me own up to what I am eating, Sometimes it really helps.

Hope you can find a better day tomorrow. :bighug:

Oh Bubble I am feeling for you. You sound like I was just a few short weeks ago. Stress & more stress don`t help I know.
I enjoy my green days because I have lots of potatoes and can have cheese with them,
I would lend you my pencil to draw a line but it has run out from all the lines I have to draw. I have had 12 of the last 13 days totally on plan. Scales not showing anything tho`. Last week was easy this week a bit harder.
I don`t know where the strength came from to stick to it but I hope you can find it too.
It is good we can put it on here, I sometimes feel like I am confessing for all too read. Makes me own up to what I am eating, Sometimes it really helps.

Hope you can find a better day tomorrow. :bighug:

Well said Doreen - hope that helps Bubble xxx

Thank you nanny thats really heartfelt post. X

Aw sweetheart, you've had such a week or two of worrying, you really can't feel bad over one day of crappy eating. You're trying TOO hard, to do too much at once. Plan food you really like, use your syns on favourites. Max out on super free so your plates look full and fill your tum too.
Work - I'd set yourself some small targets there too. A certain amount in the office, then an hour or so with the children. A set amount each day, so it's not so daunting. Do what is most important for the audits and put the rest aside, just for now.
I'd be exactly the same as you, I want order so I know I'm in control but you have to accept it's not all possible at once.
You have to look after yourself too, over stressing will just make you ill hun and that's no good for anyone.
Off to bed with you and clear your mind, read a few pages of a book, look at some holiday pics or listen to some relaxing music?
Sleep well Bubble, please xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back