The battle of the Bubble

Hi peeps postingmy tea photos now as im changing sims etc and i might lose it all.

Tea chilli

View attachment 152960
View attachment 152961
7.5syns. Nomnom. :D

New phone is S5 galaxy mini have 2 weeks to trade in old phones and get £100 cash. If i dont post anymore tonight its all gone wrong. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food looks yummy as usual - hope your phone's ok?

Morning diary! Going to be another happy day, the sun is shining and my household seem jolly all waking up with smily faces and singing the morning along. I love the feel of a buzzing house sometimes it feels like "the waltons".
Hope all my mins friends have a nice day today. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great to hear you're so chirpy!!

Morning Bubbles :) hope today is a good one for you both xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi peeps think ive sussed the phone. Been playing all morning. Got to go work soon.

Brunch
1410344681157.jpg1410344693313.jpg

Bacon roll hexb ketchup 2 syns mango and yoghurt.

Hope your all well. X

The bubble will burst

Hi peeps

Just realised I have lots of reputation comments! never noticed them before but playing about on computer trying to sort my phone app I found them. So I just wish to say thank you all. I think I can guess a couple of them but a sincere thank you from me to you. Im not sure what they do mind you but I guessing its all good.

:bighug:xxxxx

Sitting here playing with my gadget ;)
Im thinking of SW and feeling very chilled. Whats going on? No stress for work, food or weight. Wheres the stresshead bubble? Im really liking how im feeling. I will enjoy it while it lasts cos im sure on friday when i weigh in it will be back to normal. :rolleyes:

Dinner
1410372285140.jpg

Sort of stir fryish curry. The plan was stir fry then didnt have my chinese 5 spice so i used curry powder and passata. It was actually delicious. Also realised i didnt have enough noodles for us all so had mine without.
So thinking about it today i have had a red day.

Milk hexa
Alpen lights x2 hexb
Babybel lights x3 hexa
Roll earlier hexb

Syns
Ketchup 2
Pop crisps 4
Hot choc options 2
Pack of animal biscuits 5

:D:D:D

The bubble will burst

I'm glad you decided to chill out sis! Doing well this week, the positive attitude is working. Dinner looks nice.
Didn't do bad either today, had normal breakfast, homemade chilli con carne, bowl of fruit for lunch.
Made myself a nice kebab in the oven, skewered pieces of pork with green peppers and onion and sw chips,tomato,cucumber.

snacks today - 3 morning coffee biscuits (3 syns) and orange club (6 syns).

Will finish up with some fruit and Yoghurt.

Hope everybody had a good day. Anyone cook anything different I can try out?
Went to the shop today cos I run out of shampoo and ended up buying other stuff, but I found some cereal bars with choco pops (78 cals) and cranberries (83 cals). I find having the right snacks around handy as I have a sweet tooth and end up going through the cupboards to see what I have to nibble on. T.O.M next week but the problem is I get the munchies a week before so have to be prepared if I want to continue losing.:eatdrink051:(This is a bubble running to the fridge looking for something to eat) hahaha!

Hi big sis. Dont you wash your hair with those bars it will make it fall out like my hubbies! Did you remember the shampoo?
Food sounding well on track so well done. If you can get through munchie week once then you can do this. This is the bubbles year!:D
Im looking through new mag to see whats new we can try. Let u know if i see anything interesting. X

The bubble will burst

Night night. :)
Im off too feeling pooped! Hope to get round your diaries tomorrow miniminers! X

The bubble will burst

Afternoon everyone. :D

Bubbles everywhere! Remember Im the original one! ;) and the prettiest. Heehee. :p

The bubble will burst

Cheeky little bubble! Hi guys! how was your day today? Anything interesting happening around the world?

Had a normal day at work day 4 on track: normal breakfast, made enough kebabs last night for lunch today + fruit.
snacks: cereal bar (4 syns) 5 Tuc biscuits (5 syns)
Dinner cooking: grilled salmon, potato + broccoli (better go see before I burn it)

Cheeky little bubble! Hi guys! how was your day today? Anything interesting happening around the world?

Had a normal day at work day 4 on track: normal breakfast, made enough kebabs last night for lunch today + fruit.
snacks: cereal bar (4 syns) 5 Tuc biscuits (5 syns)
Dinner cooking: grilled salmon, potato + broccoli (better go see before I burn it)

Hi Bubbles no2. My days not been the best, I had a really nice walk this morning but blew my syns afterwards, so bit cross with myself. Hey ho, tomorrow is another day.
Ooh Tuc biscuits, I've not had those for years! Not sure I'd dare buy any or I might eat the whole pack lol. Dinner sounds yummy, I wish I liked salmon, it always looks so nice but it makes me feel ill. I hope it didn't burn and you enjoyed it. :)
What's the weather like out in your part of the world now? It's getting so dark, way too early for my liking now here, though its probably worse today as it's been cloudy. (hmm, maybe its my fault!)
Keep up the good work, you're doing great on food x

Back