The battle of the Bubble

Ok. Good luck with WI tmrw (and then you can enjoy your Chinese). Hope those boobs of yours knock some sense into you and after chilling out, you can sit and plan your week ahead for a great comeback.

Not bad today had chicken with couscous + salad + fruit

snacks - biscuits (61/2 syns)

Dinner left over chicken with potato and green peas. Bowl of fruit and cherry vitaline.

Got an Engagement party in Larnaca tmrw so probably have an off night.

Haha Bubble2, I love the way you two talk at each other :)
Well done on your eating today, and enjoy the party tomorrow!

Bleeding thunderstorms!! Awake since 2 in our house!:( we're all going to be grumpy....

The bubble will burst

All gone now maybe i can nab a couple of hours kip. Cant wait til tomorrow... no alarm. X

The bubble will burst

Nope no sleep but job spec and contract typed up for staff search.

And..... wait for it.... 1lb off!!! Am shocked but take it and im very pleased with it. Xxxx

The bubble will burst

Woo well done on your loss. And can I come apply for the job lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes please id rather someone i know. Haha. Just realised what i said. Dont 'know' you but sort of do. X

The bubble will burst

Thanx guys. After yesterdays food im well pleased. X
Best get myself ready for schools and work...

The bubble will burst

Well done on your loss Bubble. You me and Cloudy all weighing same day and all lost. Go girls go !!

Thanx guys im well pleased, but its chinese tonight...

The bubble will burst

Nope no sleep but job spec and contract typed up for staff search.

And..... wait for it.... 1lb off!!! Am shocked but take it and im very pleased with it. Xxxx

The bubble will burst
Hi sorry to go missing - had a nasty bug but ok now - glad u had a loss this week -hoping I can copy u next week! Poor u with no sleep - hope u get some down time over the weekend?

Evening Bubs :p,

Well done on a fab loss, so happy for you hun. I hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy your yummy Chinese tonight :D .

Kay xx

Morning all. I ate far too much last night, feeling very yucky today... why do we do that? Eat til we pop then suffer? :confused:

I want a lazy day but don't think i can have one. Have to go and collect the food shop as they had no delivery slots available, got to take eldest to her first proffessional netball match at 2. Shes begged us to stay being her first one. :)

In the meantime must sit with her and remind myself how to work out lowest common factors and help her with her homework. (Long time since Ive done this kind of maths)

Seems thats it today. Mmmmmm hubbys put the bacon on i can smell it cooking, might help the yucky feeling go... a full sw english breakie to fuel the way. :pX

The bubble will burst

Back