The battle of the Bubble

Been awake since 430 today. My brain needs a rest its on overtime and i think its going to grind me down in the end. Still ages til half term... boo hoo.:(
I always moaned kids got too much time off during the year but boy working with them i sure can understand why!
Think a nice carby dinner on the menu tonight!

The bubble will burst

Been round diaries i think. Have yourselves a good week all. Bubblehouse now coming to life so i best move myself. 'See' you all later. Xxx

The bubble will burst

Gooooooooooood Monring Bubbles, I'm doing my round of diaries too :D, hope you have a smashing day ! Oh and I loved your scan bran cake, yummy yum yum :p xx

Can I save my day?

rest of scan bran cake 1/2 hexb and 2 syns
fruit salad mullerlight yoghurt

mango and 2 packs of pops 8.5 syns and alpen light bar 1/2 hexb

meatballs in tomato sauce with spaghetti and hexa of cheese

that's 10.5 syns so far, must stop eating.... just grabbing a banana

Thanks Sammy

meant to be typing some self evaluations for the preschool, but its so boring I'm just playing really!

yep! and that banana hasn't filled me up either, I've now added grapes, pear, apple to the list. What I really need is a big bar of dairy milk fruit and nut!

Ooh Bubble, be careful! Drink lots to fill your tummy! You'll be cross if you over syn! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone! Had a real hard day at work! Our manager is going off to her holidays and she wanted everything to be done like yesterday.
Didn't get home till 8, and top off my day just weighed in and stayed the same. I was so angry I just had a binge had a donner kebab with the pitta bread and ate a handful of mini size bars. I don't know why I did't lose anything Ok I made a few mistakes but I should have lost at least 1lb. Oh well that's done.

Have to lose 2.5lb for week 4 if I'm going to get my 7lb target for the month!

Hope u all had good weekends. Cakes looking nice. I better keep away from the sweet things for the rest of the week if I want to lose anything.

Oh No B2, it is awful how a disapointing weigh in can send us off on a binge, so quickly and then we wish we hadn't. The only good thing is if it gets it out of your system and then you have the rest of the next week to be back on the straight and narrow. Hope it hasn't upset you too much. It could well have been just a water fluctuation, did you eat more salt than normal yesterday or heavy on the carbs last night? Don't let it spiral you out of control! ((BubblesNo2)) hugs to you. x

Just popping on between club runs,
bubs 2 what you doing?
Brush yourself down and dont be so disspondent. If you can get scan bran do the cake it will up your fibre and take the sweet craving away. Also you want a big loss add lots more water this week.
Just because you stayed the same you dont throw everything away like that. It wasnt a gain. Consider yourself told off then do it to me when I feel like that too. Luv ya. Xxxx

The bubble will burst

1411412994195.jpg breakie

1411413006598.jpg tea

As you all know my lunch was a bit of a mash up. But still at only 10.5 syns today!

Going to try the quark white options and raspberrys everyone raving about after cubs. :D

The bubble will burst

Thanks guys. I got the message so back on the straight and narrow tmrw. Dunno what gets into me sometimes. I'm usually positive. Must be the stress from work. And your right haven't been having much water or tea this week. Watermelons not very tasty now. Run out of grapes and bananas. Only fruit left nectarines and apples.

Back