The battle of the Bubble

I can.... about thirty seconds ago :p

Ooh yum! I want choc! :( Was that your usual evening pieces of dairy milk? I couldn't do that you see cos once I get the taste... The rest is history :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I got the message so back on the straight and narrow tmrw. Dunno what gets into me sometimes. I'm usually positive. Must be the stress from work. And your right haven't been having much water or tea this week. Watermelons not very tasty now. Run out of grapes and bananas. Only fruit left nectarines and apples.

Draw that line hun, we've all done it but if you get straight back on track as of now you should be fine for next week and if your body is just playing catch up then hopefully you will get a decent loss. Don't give up as you've been doing great ;)

View attachment 154215 breakie

View attachment 154216 tea

As you all know my lunch was a bit of a mash up. But still at only 10.5 syns today!

Going to try the quark white options and raspberrys everyone raving about after cubs. :D

The bubble will burst

Nom nom, enjoy your pud! Oh and well done for not going over your syns :) xx

Dessert 2 syns

1411417089902.jpg

The bubble will burst

Morning bubble :) what did you think of the quark? Xx

Morning. :)
Quark i love anyway, its the first time i tried white options. It was ok not a favourite for me. I did think it would make a nice cake topping though. :)
Mint choc quark is my favourite at the moment.
Hope you have a nice day. X

The bubble will burst

Morning Bubble! Good to see you've got it all under control again!
White choc options and vanilla Mullerlight used to be one of my faves... Eaten out of a big mixing bowl, with a spatula - it was like eating cake mix!
x

Is it wrong to want mint CHOC quark in bed at 07.19? Lol

Morning honey. Hope you have a wonderful bubbly day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
sounds perfectly normal to me!

Can I save my day?

rest of scan bran cake 1/2 hexb and 2 syns
fruit salad mullerlight yoghurt

mango and 2 packs of pops 8.5 syns and alpen light bar 1/2 hexb

meatballs in tomato sauce with spaghetti and hexa of cheese

that's 10.5 syns so far, must stop eating.... just grabbing a banana

just reading this - so can say YES u did !!

Hi everyone! Had a real hard day at work! Our manager is going off to her holidays and she wanted everything to be done like yesterday.
Didn't get home till 8, and top off my day just weighed in and stayed the same. I was so angry I just had a binge had a donner kebab with the pitta bread and ate a handful of mini size bars. I don't know why I did't lose anything Ok I made a few mistakes but I should have lost at least 1lb. Oh well that's done.

Have to lose 2.5lb for week 4 if I'm going to get my 7lb target for the month!

Hope u all had good weekends. Cakes looking nice. I better keep away from the sweet things for the rest of the week if I want to lose anything.
It's a pain when our bodies don't lose weight when we've been good - perhaps it'll come off next week that happens to me sometimes - just draw a line uder yesterday's treats - u can do it - especially if u keep on posting here - good luck!

Wtf is wrong with me? Another pack of pops, 4 2finger kitkats, and 2 crumpets with lots of butter... got the right hump with myself. Havent even got a descent dinner planned! Grrrrrrr..... works getting to me again. :(

The bubble will burst

Wtf is wrong with me? Another pack of pops, 4 2finger kitkats, and 2 crumpets with lots of butter... got the right hump with myself. Havent even got a descent dinner planned! Grrrrrrr..... works getting to me again. :(

The bubble will burst

Oh bubble - I'm sorry work is a pain - can you draw a line under this and maybe have a big salad for dinner - I swear that upping fruit and veg really helps to minimise the effects of over indulging. *hugs*

No food post by me tonight due to lack of interest! :rolleyes:
Draw a line start again tomorrow. :banghead:

No food post by me tonight due to lack of interest! :rolleyes:
Draw a line start again tomorrow. :banghead:

Evening bubble, no worries hun, you'll be back on it tomorrow in true bubble style ;), the line has been drawn and you'll do super from here on :):) xx

The bubble will burst

It's understandable that ur stressed ur conscientious, in a new job where there's a lot of sorting out to do too plus ur a busy Mum - so use this line ----------------------- to draw under today then start afresh 2moro - if ur wondering why the line is dotted - it's to give u breathing space whilst ur under strain xx

Hi everyone! How's it going? OOh sis lifes up n down one day were OK one day were not! At least we can keep trying.

Yesterday had white beans with tuna for lunch and salmon with sw chips and broccoli. (made enough for lunch tdy).
Just made some pasta with a piece of chicken breast and mixed veg. (made enough for lunch tmr)

I've had this bloated stomach for 2 days now and a pain on the right side but lower. Not sure what that is. Maybe from the beans or broccoli? maybe cos the weathers getting cooler? I'll see how it goes and if it persists I'll have to get it checked.

Back