The battle of the Bubble

Hi everyone! How's it going? OOh sis lifes up n down one day were OK one day were not! At least we can keep trying.

Yesterday had white beans with tuna for lunch and salmon with sw chips and broccoli. (made enough for lunch tdy).
Just made some pasta with a piece of chicken breast and mixed veg. (made enough for lunch tmr)

I've had this bloated stomach for 2 days now and a pain on the right side but lower. Not sure what that is. Maybe from the beans or broccoli? maybe cos the weathers getting cooler? I'll see how it goes and if it persists I'll have to get it checked.
Hi and hope ur feeling better soon. Food sounds lovely and I love it when I can get another meal out of it too! Yes we al need to keep on trying don't we - sometimes I get up of dieting but then realise if I don't carry on I'd quickly get to 50 stone!

Popped in to say Hello - hope ur ok and just too busy to post - we're all thinking of u - be kind to u Bubbles xx

Hey Bubble/s hope you are okay xx

Really hope you're alright Bubble, we miss you lots when you're not here. Hugs sent in case you need them ((B77))

Bubble2 I agree your tummy pains could be the increase in fibre. Hope they go soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Bubble - thinking of u - don't be hard on u - hope ur ok and not finding work too tough - weekend coming up - hooray!

Let's go for it next week!! Hope to see u soon.

Bubbles 2 - if u speak to ur sis I'm sure u'll tell her that we're thinking of her - hope ur doing ok too? Will it be the beach or the mall at the weekend I wonder xx

Hi all. Thank you for all your concern. Ive wrote the week off will weigh in a bit (when i can be bothered to get up) and i'll start a new week.
Im still not 'feeling it' to be honest. But i will give it a go.
Think im being pushed to the limits with every possible thing at the moment, work, car broke down, totm and many more things. If I pull through without cracking up (on no ad's) i will be very proud of myself. So think sw can wait cos staying off them is far more important to me at the moment.
You guys are so lovely, keep going and the bubble will return to her former self soon.

Aw, it's just good to see you posting lovely. You're having a really bad run of things, not surprising you can't keep on top of it all. Just do what you can, in all areas but leave some space for Bubbletime hun, or you're gonna pop! I sincerely hope the weekend sees some HAPPY times heading to Kent. Can you get out and about with the family and just shelve the troublesome stuff till next week?
Sending good vibes and loadsa hugs your way hunni. xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank cloudy, i see those happy clouds on their way...
Anyway 1.5lb on. :(
-----------------------------------------------------------
Theres the line...:rolleyes:

Bah! That's nothing! I put that on in a day sometimes! Chin up G - you're off the ADs and we both know that's the real achievement. Never lose focus of how far you have actually come over the last year. You're an inspiration to many and don't you forget it xx

Oh Pip thank you. Im in tears reading that. It is the real achievement and I am not going back.
Hope your holiday is the best ever. I have been reading I just don't have much to add, but you're going to look amazing and have the best adventures ever with your man! Can't wait for your pics. X

Thank cloudy, i see those happy clouds on their way...
Anyway 1.5lb on. :(
-----------------------------------------------------------
Theres the line...:rolleyes:

Glad ad happy clouds are in sight - 1.5lbs - poof - that'll come off quick - no worries!

Hi all. Thank you for all your concern. Ive wrote the week off will weigh in a bit (when i can be bothered to get up) and i'll start a new week.
Im still not 'feeling it' to be honest. But i will give it a go.
Think im being pushed to the limits with every possible thing at the moment, work, car broke down, totm and many more things. If I pull through without cracking up (on no ad's) i will be very proud of myself. So think sw can wait cos staying off them is far more important to me at the moment.
You guys are so lovely, keep going and the bubble will return to her former self soon.

lovely to have u back - u sound strong even tho u have so much on and ditched the ad's - well done my friend - u. U shd be able to see we're really fond and proud of u too! Xx

Hi mini friends, sorry I've not been around, busy at work. I seem to have missed out on things. Sis you're beautiful whether u put on weight or lose it. You just keep that bubble power going and you'll get through things.:patback: You know we all love u and look just how many friends you got worried. Even if you don't feel like SW keep popping in, it makes you feel better. It's helping me, and I thank all for the support.

Stomach better, so far so good with the food. Had some bizeli (green peas with meat & pot) for lunch and tonight made rice and mixed small pieces of pork with onions, green peppers, mushroom stock and mixed spices and made something like a Chinese meal.

Morning all. Just popping in to say happy weekend to you all. Im stuck indoors have no car at the moment, so using the time to catch up on messy, untidy, dusty house! Boring.... i have a bit of a non existent kitchen too hubs moved fridge and freezer from garage into the middle of the kitchen to build up floor for extention to the kitchen. So more crap everywhere!! Aaargh i hate mess, and if he dont get floor done today they will stay there all weekend....:eek:

Hi mini friends, sorry I've not been around, busy at work. I seem to have missed out on things. Sis you're beautiful whether u put on weight or lose it. You just keep that bubble power going and you'll get through things.:patback: You know we all love u and look just how many friends you got worried. Even if you don't feel like SW keep popping in, it makes you feel better. It's helping me, and I thank all for the support.

Stomach better, so far so good with the food. Had some bizeli (green peas with meat & pot) for lunch and tonight made rice and mixed small pieces of pork with onions, green peppers, mushroom stock and mixed spices and made something like a Chinese meal.

Aaaah what a lovely supportive sis u r - how about adopting me?

ur food sounds lovely and all on plan - I see from ur stats that ur only half a pound off ur first half stone loss - that will give u a boost! Enjoy the weekend x

Back