The battle of the Bubble

I don't like seeing you sad bubble :( all I can say is stay strong! Things WILL get better, just ride through this bad time. It must feel like the whole world is on your shoulders but tackle one thing at a time. Forget about your weight for now anyway. Isn't your shop due Sunday? Start then.
But when you get chance. ..lock yourself in a hot bubble bath, wine, book, candles and come out feeling hopefully a little bit better....chin up. There are lots of people relying on you whether they are family, staff, us on here! It's hard but we all need each other really...
Xx

Becki, are you maybe confusing the two Bubbles? It's 77 who is having shopping delivered ready for her new start after half term jolliday, but her sister bubbles2 is the one having a tough time at the moment.
Wish both well obviously :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Bubble - hope you feel chilled after your break and ready to buddy up on Monday? Know you've done the online shop - so let's go for it and support one another if we're struggling! :D I was lucky to sts this week after being off plan but hid from the scales for a week - so I'm a chickenycheat really!!

Becki, are you maybe confusing the two Bubbles? It's 77 who is having shopping delivered ready for her new start after half term jolliday, but her sister bubbles2 is the one having a tough time at the moment.
Wish both well obviously :) x

I just thought that! But I hope bubblesno2 is okay too !

I'll b back soon. I need to get as slim as my eldest!!! Hahaha everyone here has just chocked on their sweets. :p

I'll b back soon. I need to get as slim as my eldest!!! Hahaha everyone here has just chocked on their sweets. :p

Looking forward to seeing you!

Once again, giving it a shot

Hi

ive just joined the site today and, on reading your posts, I felt I could relate to you and hoped we may be able to kick each other up the backside at times! I'm a mum of a just turned 7 year old with a hubby that works shifts and to be honest, I don't need much swaying when it comes to dieting. I started slimming world in Feb, and managed to lose 17lb by the end of July-only to put it all back on and some, due to a change in meds (happy pills aren't all they're cracked up to be!). I've decided, at the moment, not to go back to class till I know my head is in the right place most of the time. I wish you well in your journey and will keep a check on how you're doing if that's ok. I haven't got a clue how to put a tracker on the bottom but I'm starting at a heavier weight than I did the first time and I just want to fit in my jeans again haha x

Hi

ive just joined the site today and, on reading your posts, I felt I could relate to you and hoped we may be able to kick each other up the backside at times! I'm a mum of a just turned 7 year old with a hubby that works shifts and to be honest, I don't need much swaying when it comes to dieting. I started slimming world in Feb, and managed to lose 17lb by the end of July-only to put it all back on and some, due to a change in meds (happy pills aren't all they're cracked up to be!). I've decided, at the moment, not to go back to class till I know my head is in the right place most of the time. I wish you well in your journey and will keep a check on how you're doing if that's ok. I haven't got a clue how to put a tracker on the bottom but I'm starting at a heavier weight than I did the first time and I just want to fit in my jeans again haha x

Welcome (if I can say that on Bubbles' diary - but don't think she will mind!) You've done the right thing - if you post regularly (in even the difficult days - you'll get all the support you need from the lovely people here - no judgements here - we're all experiencing similar things - so it becomes easy to post in a 'safe' environment!! Good luck on your journey!

I've been struggling for months now - pre-Minimins - I'd have given up and gained all I'd lost - but with everyone's support here - I was encouraged to stick with it and now on Day 8 of yet another restart - early days but at least it's in the right direction.

Hi Annette welcome to my rambling pages. I can honestly say a kick up the backside is certainly what I need and the more of us kicking ass the better. Yay. :)
Im back home. Safe and sound will weigh tomorrow draw my line and start afresh.
I will lose some weight before christmas again. Cant believe its only next month. X

I know, but if you say it's 8 weeks it sound like it's longer before d day! I'd love to get a good bit off before Christmas cos I know I will put it back on then and I'd like to think (she says) that if I've already made a start then it'll come off easier! Who am I trying to kid tho, I've been on every diet under the sun over the past 20 ish years and they all work till you stop doing them properly. So I better chuck the Ben and Jerrys away cos I know I won't be able to manage just a "small" portion, stock up on fresh fruit and veg, and start as I mean to go on. Oh, and I've stopped smoking yesterday too, so just a little challenge ahead then?

Keep well xx

Hi Annette welcome to my rambling pages. I can honestly say a kick up the backside is certainly what I need and the more of us kicking ass the better. Yay. :)
Im back home. Safe and sound will weigh tomorrow draw my line and start afresh.
I will lose some weight before christmas again. Cant believe its only next month. X

Nice to have u back - and ready for 2moro - whatever the scales say u know our first week back on plan gives us a good loss - so let's go for it! Annette's up for it - Linda (Cloudy's doing well too) so let's all have a good week!

Good luck for your new start tomorrow Bubble. I'm back on plan from tomorrow too after having half term off and I just love kicking butt so will be right beside you :D xx

I hopefully won't be needing any butt kicking footwear! (Ranging from slippers to steel toe-caps lol) so best we all have a great week ;) x

Back