The battle of the Bubble

Oh I'm definitely not giving it to Bubble, she has enough torment at the moment with chocolate chip cookies jumping out of the glovebox and a newly found love of Baileys to keep in hand :D

Its no bother if you want it Cheryl, just that it wasn't on my phone, its saved on my laptop. x

No - it's your thread you can do what you like!!! I need to develop my weak willpower!!

Haha, me too... though I'm glad they're out of the house today or I may have been sorely tempted! So far, so good, how are you doing twinny? x

Evening oh Bubbly one... how has your day been today? I hope nothing was hiding in your car today, or your desk, the fridge or anywhere else and jumped out at you unexpectedly. I've managed to stay on plan just about, hope you have too hun.
Hope your sis is ok too, she's been quiet but I know things were hard for her out there at the moment and she's not had much time to herself. Finger's crossed things get better soon xx

It's ok I just feel bad for bringing it up I don't want to tempt anyone. Just feel a bit guilty ignore me xx

Lol, we'd never ignore you. We're all (supposedly) adults and are responsible for what goes into our mouths, much as I'd like to blame someone else for force feeding me junk and sugary stuff hehe.

Has your tum settled now and is your head feeling any better? x

Im just fat and id love the recipe. I need to man up too upndown!....

Gone quiet cos todays a fail!
X

Your right sweetie tomorrow is a new day. Just counted up my syns to 28 for today!
Had a difficult day at work and reached for chocolate without even thinking!
Oh well try again tomorrow. X

Your right sweetie tomorrow is a new day. Just counted up my syns to 28 for today!

Ok, well you recognise what the problem was and 28 syns isn't that bad. its when they're not even countable that you have to worry :) You *could* try and claw back some syns during the week but for you, at the moment, I'd think that might be counterproductive, so how about we call it a flexible syn day and you just try and carry on but don't feel BAD about it. Learn from it, put it behind you and just carry on from this point. DON'T let it set you off on a downward spiral or you'll have wasted what you'd already achieved this week and you had been good (we'll forget about the choc chip cookies, they were mini, lol)

If you don't want to post up the rest of your food for today, don't... it doesn't matter.
However, have you planned for tomorrow and included some really enjoyable but within syns treats? Use food that you really like, so you don't feel too deprived.
I suggested to Linda before to write it in big letters, on an A4 sheet or something. Literally include everything, like NAS squash, your fruit and superfree veg and your hex a and b allowances. Have your treats spread out, if that works for you, or just use superfree for snacks through the day and save your syns for an evening treat?
Whatever works for you.... that's the way to do SW successfully hun. You can do it xxx

Glad you're taking it on the chin (if I'm reading it right?) Here's the line - happy for you to use it but keep it safe and straight cos you know I'll be needing it before long!!

Hope work is less difficult 2moroxx

My food werent too bad

Breakie1415221634627.jpg
Branflakes milk hexa and b
Banana
Fruit
Yoghurt

Lunch
Pasta n sauce tomato and herb

Dinner
2bgty sausages 2 syns egg bacon actifrylighted potato discs beans

Syns
Aero 11 2 freddos 10 muller delight 5
No photos of lunch or dinner i forgot!

My food werent too bad

BreakieView attachment 158382
Branflakes milk hexa and b
Banana
Fruit
Yoghurt

Lunch
Pasta n sauce tomato and herb

Dinner
2bgty sausages 2 syns egg bacon actifrylighted potato discs beans

Syns
Aero 11 2 freddos 10 muller delight 5
No photos of lunch or dinner i forgot!

No not a bad day at all!! If only choc was free or even a HE!! But with 105 syns a week u can still have a good week - wonder if you're like me and today was miles better when you were completely off plan?? Beady eyes will be on you again 2moro and hope you and Cloudy will be on my tail too!! Sleep well and see u 2moro xx

That's not a total disaster Bubble. By no means should you consider giving up because of that but I don't think you will, because you DO want to have a loss this week and you still can! Be strong hunni... we're rooting for you xxx

That's a pretty good day-I was going soooo well till I found a bag of tutti frutti's in my sons sweet box while looking for a freddo! Bad news, there must be 40 syns in a bag-oops! Not to worry though, I resisted the temptation of a burger at the fireworks tonight and settled for a black coffee. Weigh in tomorrow so wish me luck xx

That's a pretty good day-I was going soooo well till I found a bag of tutti frutti's in my sons sweet box while looking for a freddo! Bad news, there must be 40 syns in a bag-oops! Not to worry though, I resisted the temptation of a burger at the fireworks tonight and settled for a black coffee. Weigh in tomorrow so wish me luck xx

Good luck - hope ur pleased with the scales! Well done on resisting the burger! x

Back