The battle of the Bubble

BIG FAT DAY 1 FAIL!!
Started off perfectly ontop of the world then boom..... i havent stpped stuffing my face!:eek:

Had fruit and yoghurt for breakie, egg on toast for lunch with snacks of banana, strawberries, apple and 2 apricots
Then...

A large cookie crumble galaxy, 2 cadbury chocolate trifle pots, 2 cheese and onion rolls (the pastry ones), a fudge, a rice crispie square, 8 kids chicken pops and 1/4 tiger french stick with lashings of proper butter...

Think id better stop now. :rolleyes:

BIG FAT DAY 1 FAIL!!
Started off perfectly ontop of the world then boom..... i havent stpped stuffing my face!:eek:

Had fruit and yoghurt for breakie, egg on toast for lunch with snacks of banana, strawberries, apple and 2 apricots
Then...

A large cookie crumble galaxy, 2 cadbury chocolate trifle pots, 2 cheese and onion rolls (the pastry ones), a fudge, a rice crispie square, 8 kids chicken pops and 1/4 tiger french stick with lashings of proper butter...

Think id better stop now. :rolleyes:

Yes if you can - try to stop now - but try to get back on in the morning.

I was like that on Tuesday this week - I was ok Weds and Thurs cos of WI - lost a half (big deal) but had a choc and biscuit feast this morning but back on for lunch and tea - yes really upndown eh?

What are we like - well at least you're posting and it's getting late - so restart 2moro for both of us eh? xx

Yep deffo try again tomorrow.
Think posting everyday makes me think so probably not as bad as i could be if i werent posting imagine what id put in!!
Im up til 0930 at least got a guides pick up to do then i think its hotchoc in bed. Hubby on nights which means ive got 2 very tired younger siblings awake, theyre very grumpy think 1st week back at sch has knocked them!

Thanx sugar i know what i should be doing but im useless at self control at the minute. Just making my hot choc and im into bed now. Alarm goes on downstairs so no coming down for food. X

Thanx sugar i know what i should be doing but im useless at self control at the minute. Just making my hot choc and im into bed now. Alarm goes on downstairs so no coming down for food. X

ur in the best place - new day - new start 2moro for u and me!

Options 2 syns thats pretty good for today! ;)

Oh and i havent had a hexa! Useless...

Bubble, we've all had days like that-it's tomorrow that counts, draw a line under this afternoon and wake up with a clear idea of how the rest of your week is going from now on in. I'm a fine one to talk tho, I emptied a tub of Ben and Jerry's down my neck last night haha-it was in the freezer when I put my shop away, how could I resist ;-/
Anyway, keep smiling and here's to a good nights sleep for you x

Awwww Bubble! I'd just put my boots away too, young lady! So, you're getting a gentle slipper :asskick: today as I reckon you're punishing yourself enough right now. Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow, tomorrow is a brand new day. Saturday, no work, probably though, with family stuff, a busy day for you but try and be kind to yourself and your tum. Love and hugs hun xxx

Thanx Annette im hoping something will click soon. It doesnt look like it but ive made changes this week. At least im starting the day well and not just indulging in a pack of choc digestives for breakfast!:eek:

Ben and jerrys..nomnom.. you had to make room in the freezer didnt you? ;)

Thanx Annette im hoping something will click soon. It doesnt look like it but ive made changes this week. At least im starting the day well and not just indulging in a pack of choc digestives for breakfast!:eek: Ben and jerrys..nomnom.. you had to make room in the freezer didnt you? ;)

Of course-and after such a good week too haha! Never mind, onwards and upwards (or downwards on the scales I hope!)

Starting with fat free yogurt and muesli with a grated Apple for brekkie, then syn free sausages, baked beans and bacon for lunch and steak with slimming world chips and salad for tea with a glass or 3 of wine. That's the plan up to now anyway!!

Have a positive day bubble xx

Of course-and after such a good week too haha! Never mind, onwards and upwards (or downwards on the scales I hope!)

Starting with fat free yogurt and muesli with a grated Apple for brekkie, then syn free sausages, baked beans and bacon for lunch and steak with slimming world chips and salad for tea with a glass or 3 of wine. That's the plan up to now anyway!!

Have a positive day bubble xx

Sounds like a good and tasty planx

Hi Bubble - hope you're in a positive frame of mind and we'll both have a good day - I'm eating out tonight but hope to be on plan!

Enjoy your meal out and well done for sticking to plan! xx
Oh no - one of my sons has arrived for the weekend and presented me with a box of Ferrero Rocher - eek!xx

Eermm!
Todays disasters....

Fruit salad and activia yoghurt for breakie

Bacon roll hexb sauce 1 syn and pack of bacon pops 4.5 syns

Zinger burger 28.5 syns!

Sugar free jelly and ff fromage frais with fruit for dessert

34syns in a day so far. Must of did about 50 yesterday. Looks like im over on syns. Wonder if i was doing ww how much would it be? Might just have a quick calculate on app. I'll be back....

Last edited:
Back