The battle of the Bubble

This is for me.
1415831218525.jpg

Ive just sat down! Been chop chop busy busy work work bang bang today.
Ive not eaten nowhere near as bad as i have been. I had fruit for breakie, boiled egg sarnie for lunch and home made burgers and chips for tea.
Had a managers and senco meeting tonight. What a load of **** there is some male pen pusher sitting in his corner office never worked with kids making goverment reforms. Its crazy....
Dont get me started...
Gnight guys tomorrow is another day. X

Ive just sat down! Been chop chop busy busy work work bang bang today.
Ive not eaten nowhere near as bad as i have been. I had fruit for breakie, boiled egg sarnie for lunch and home made burgers and chips for tea.
Had a managers and senco meeting tonight. What a load of **** there is some male pen pusher sitting in his corner office never worked with kids making goverment reforms. Its crazy....
Dont get me started...
Gnight guys tomorrow is another day. X

Glad to hear you're eating's improved - I hope it makes you feel better - know I do, when I'm in the zone - you know what they say success breeds success!!

I used to work for an organisation where I had a job I loved but we were taken over by a Govt dept - it was a nightmare, I couldn't bear it and left! So I know only too well what you're saying! Anyway keep doing what you do - your employers obviously were keen for you to do the job - bet you do it well too and as long as you're within the guidelines etc ignore the men/women in suits!! xx

Thanx sugar, i do think ive finally lost the plot!

Well you're in the right place then - I think lots of us here have lost the plot - that's what brought us here and why we get on so well!! xx

Evening everyone

This is my diary and this is how i feel..... Failure! Fat! Useless! No hope! No brain! .... other than that im absolutely fine! ;)

No, no, no, no, no - we're all in the same boat - we sink - we found our life raft at Minis then we try again - we're all human and we often sinkl time and time again - but what's the alternative to getting back in the boat eh? Keep posting and trying - and we're all here for you - like you are
for us when we're struggling.

I've just read a post where you mention things go wrong when you eat the children's treats at hone at lunch - could you take or buy a healthy lunch somewhere and perhaps go for a walk or something? Easier said than done I know - I can't keep anything with fat & sugar in the house - embarrassing when our local shop is closed and friends call - not the same offering a coffee and SW free food! xxxx

Hello Bubble - thinking of you - been where I think you are now sooooo often - but you will get your mojo back and you'll be making your lovely low fat grub - take care xx

Evening Bubblicious-one, hope everything has gone well for you today! I'm back on plan! Hurrah and huzzah - yes, I know I've only been back on plan for 15 hours, but so far so good! I'm just entering the danger zone now... We'll see how it goes. :)

Hi Bubbles - hope you're not beating yourself up? No need to at all - you're just doing what we all do at times - you'll find the motivation in your own time - hope to see you posting soon - take care xx

Awe my lovely Bubble, hope you get in the groove soon xx

Hope ur ok sweetie - as u can see - we're here to support u when ur ready!!xx

Thanx for caring peeps. I am around watching u all. Just not able to commit to anything else but naughty grub atm.
Nice to see so many of you doing so well. Think ive wrote this year off really.... but we will see. Something may click when i least expect it.
Luv ya all. Hugs from bubs.
BTW my sis is ok ive not spoke to her but get the low down from my mum everyweek she has a lot going on too. Infact I don't know how shes coping but she has the family around her, which is great. X

Thanx for caring peeps. I am around watching u all. Just not able to commit to anything else but naughty grub atm.
Nice to see so many of you doing so well. Think ive wrote this year off really.... but we will see. Something may click when i least expect it.
Luv ya all. Hugs from bubs.
BTW my sis is ok ive not spoke to her but get the low down from my mum everyweek she has a lot going on too. Infact I don't know how shes coping but she has the family around her, which is great. X

Hi - good to hear from u s thx for popping in! We all need a break at times - as u say something will click as it has done in the past!

Glad to hear ur sister's ok - it's a tough time for her pls say hello when u do speak to her!

Take care of u!!xx

Join the club Bubble. Wrong time of year to lose weight I think. Winter just makes me want to eat lots and lots of naughty stuff. When the time is right, it will click again. Probably 1st Jan for me, maybe sooner for you. X

I agree it's def harder at this time of year - yummy comfort food req'd! Xx

Back