The battle of the Bubble

I'm so glad you posted, we honestly just want to know you're ok. I know this is a 'slimmers support' site but it goes beyond that and isn't limited to only when you're losing. We care about you, regardless of what the scales are saying. So, just pop in and give us a wave when you can.
Glad your sis is ok too, though not nice to know things are hard for her. X

Nice to see you popping in too Lyndsey. Hope you and your family are all well and no doubt, looking forward to Christmas :) x

Wavey back my lovely. Im still plodding along. Going up steadily on the scales!
Its ok though im prioritising at the moment...
Keep on with all your positivity ladies its nice to watch from a distance and admire too. Xxx

Wavey back my lovely. Im still plodding along. Going up steadily on the scales! 
Its ok though im prioritising at the moment...
Keep on with all your positivity ladies its nice to watch from a distance and admire too. Xxx

nice to hear from u and to know you're around in the distance - we like to know you're with us xxx

Hi everyone its me big bubble and bigger bubble!! Haven't been around for a while trying to cope with everything. Gone back to 19st 7 and have no willpower at the moment. Anyway missed u all and hope u all well. I'm ok just busy at work, same old story late home, too tired to do anything, too tired to cook, clean, iron. Hate the winter time as it gets dark from 5 oclock. Just going through that phase where you cant be bothered to do anything.

Haven't forgotten you all, just pressed for time. Hope you all ok sis. haven't been in touch but u know I luv u all and call me if u need me.

I will try and pop in now and again and hopefully, I suppose with the new year I will try and get things together and start again.

Take care all xxxxx

Hi everyone its me big bubble and bigger bubble!! Haven't been around for a while trying to cope with everything. Gone back to 19st 7 and have no willpower at the moment. Anyway missed u all and hope u all well. I'm ok just busy at work, same old story late home, too tired to do anything, too tired to cook, clean, iron. Hate the winter time as it gets dark from 5 oclock. Just going through that phase where you cant be bothered to do anything.

Haven't forgotten you all, just pressed for time. Hope you all ok sis. haven't been in touch but u know I luv u all and call me if u need me.

I will try and pop in now and again and hopefully, I suppose with the new year I will try and get things together and start again.

Take care all xxxxx

Hiya Bubble2, sorry to hear things are still so difficult for you over there. Winter can be a difficult time for motivation, I agree, its all too easy to cover up and try and forget the extra flab.... I know I find it much harder now. Hope things improve, just try and maintain even if you can't lose any more, so you don't end up with more to lose when you feel up to starting again.
Hope the rest of it starts to come together for you too, in the lead up to Christmas. Take care lovely and it will be nice to see you if you can still pop in now and then but we understand if you can't. xx

Sending hugs. This is such a hard time of year to lose weight. Food is every where. At work the biscuits and chocolate tins have started all ready.

Take care all xxxxx

Lovely to hear from you I do think of you - know that things tough there so you need to focus on other things right now - perhaps the New Year will be a good time to start thinking of the new you?! Take care and pop in when u can!!x

Hi diary. Ive not been on or reading lately. I have really lost the plot with diet, christmas, work and home. Ive gone in my own little bubble pushing everyone away again. I need to sort myself out so will restart a diary in january. I wont go round individual diaries but want to wish all you miniminers happy christmas and a fantastic new year. I will be back to find you soon. Love and luck to you all and a big hug from me.
See you soon. Xxxx

Hope you're ok Bubble, I mean really ok hunni and not just putting on a brave face. Hugs.
I wish you and yours a really happy Christmas, it's a lovely time for families but stressful too, especially for busy Mums. We'll look forward to seeing you again after the festivities. Miss you hun but totally understand the not posting. Stay well lovely xxx

Hope you're ok Bubble, I mean really ok hunni and not just putting on a brave face. Hugs.
I wish you and yours a really happy Christmas, it's a lovely time for families but stressful too, especially for busy Mums. We'll look forward to seeing you again after the festivities. Miss you hun but totally understand the not posting. Stay well lovely xxx
---

Last edited:
Hi diary. Ive not been on or reading lately. I have really lost the plot with diet, christmas, work and home. Ive gone in my own little bubble pushing everyone away again. I need to sort myself out so will restart a diary in january. I wont go round individual diaries but want to wish all you miniminers happy christmas and a fantastic new year. I will be back to find you soon. Love and luck to you all and a big hug from me.
See you soon. Xxxx

Thx for popping in - I was sad to read that Bubble - u work so hard in all areas of ur life and set urself such high standards and that's why ur so so good at whatever u put ur mind to. So don't be hard on urself - as Cloudy says it's a tough time of year esp for busy working Mums. Take care of u and enjoy ur Christmas break xxxx

See you soon. Xxxx

Oh Bubs!! Big huge hug from me to you...:hug99:I'm right there with ya, even to the point of going into my own little bubble - just can't seem to prioritize. Of all the things you listed, I think diet should be bottom of the list, and home/family on top! Wishing you loads of love and joy, peace and happiness over the holidays, I hope you can let go of some of your worries and enjoy yourself over the next month or so. Let's reconnect in January and really get our butts in gear then! Until then, Merry Christmas to you and your family, and all the best in 2015!!

:109:

Have a merry Christmas and Happy New year. Look forward to your January fresh start☺

Don't worry you'll be back fighting

Back