The battle of the Bubble

Have had hot choc and a kitkat so 9.5 syns today.

My hubby has such a way with words. He told me tonight that ive been big before but never ever looked fat like i do now!
Im too weak to even fly back at him. I know he dont mean it the way it sounds but it hurt....

Well hopefully ill sleep ok and be fighting fit tomorrow. Ive got my fridays back off of work this term so have a nice long weekend. Gnight all. Xx

Ouch but glad you know he didn't mean it that way - men don't always switch their sensitivity button do they? But he'll be eating his words very soon!! xx

Morning!
Im starving, my tum is full of wind! I slept the whole night through like a log!
Yep hubby has always lacked tact! we were talking about how hard im finding the 30ds i can really feel the weight ive put on as im struggling even with jumping jacks! So he come back with that comment.
I guess upndowns right i just need to keep on and he will be eating his words soon.
Hope u all have a nice friday. X

Have had hot choc and a kitkat so 9.5 syns today.

My hubby has such a way with words. He told me tonight that ive been big before but never ever looked fat like i do now!
Im too weak to even fly back at him. I know he dont mean it the way it sounds but it hurt....

Well hopefully ill sleep ok and be fighting fit tomorrow. Ive got my fridays back off of work this term so have a nice long weekend. Gnight all. Xx

Argh!! Men!! What do they know anyway? As you say he probably didn't mean it to be nasty but I know what you mean about it hurting. I have given up asking hubby's opinion on things like clothes as he tries to make constructive comments that usually aren't and make me feel worse in them!

Glad you have your Fridays free again and hope you are resting today after your poorly day yesterday. Any plans for the weekend? x

Hi guys been mega busy today. House is spotless all ready for the kids to trash this weekend!

Breakie sweet pancakes and yoghurt 1/2 syn
1420828386082.jpg

Lunch hoops on toast hexb with cheese hexa and laughing cow xtra light 1 syn
1420828497480.jpg
And mixed medley of melons

Tea
Pork chop roast yorkie 2.5 syns and gravy 2 syns
1420828611728.jpg

Snacks
Banana and pear

Food looks lovely, m'dear!! All the best with weigh in tomorrow... is this the first weigh since restarting on Monday?

Yum to yesterdays food, could you just carbon copy that all over to me for today please?!

Hope weigh in is good my lovely, you really have done well this week! Will definitely pop on later to see xx
Have a super weekend, YOU know your house was lovely and clean, which feels nice, even if no one else appreciates it! Xx

Back