Been busy cooking for tonight.

Syn free turkey curry
1420891257071.jpg

Syn free bhajis
1420891279568.jpg

Reporting 3.5lb off. Will update everything later. X

That's a brilliant start to the year! A quarter of a stone in fact?xx

Thank you everyone.
Been on the go all day have finally just sat down, (but now hubby wants attention!)
Anyway todays eats

Brunch:
scrambled egg toast hexb beans and fruit salad.
1420917828694.jpg

Dinner:
Turkey curry packed with veg and potatoes with rice. Sw Onion bhajis.
Garlicinfused wholemeal pitta and 2 poppadoms 10.5syns
1420918102455.jpg

No snacks yet and im mega stuffed!

Thank you everyone.
Been on the go all day have finally just sat down, (but now hubby wants attention!)
Anyway todays eats

Brunch:
scrambled egg toast hexb beans and fruit salad.
View attachment 162914

Dinner:
Turkey curry packed with veg and potatoes with rice. Sw Onion bhajis.
Garlicinfused wholemeal pitta and 2 poppadoms 10.5syns
View attachment 162915

No snacks yet and im mega stuffed!

Your food looks great and all on plan - well done. H hmmm - hope u enjoy giving ur hubby attention lol!xx

Mmmm, yes! Spill the beans on the bhajis! That whole dinner looks gorgeous!!

And I can just say to Sweetierufus, awwwww... that is THE cutest Eeyore picture I've ever seen! :)

Heres the recipe i used. They werent bad but found they needed loads of lemon juice and lots more salt than i put in. Id have them again.

Onion Bhaji

Ingredients

– onions
– small can of chick peas drained
– teaspoon of: cumin, ground coriander, grama masala, chilli flakes, garlic powder, black onion seeds, cinnamon, fresh coriander

– Finely slice the onions and slowly cook in a pan with some fry light.
– blend the chickpeas and mixed in the spices
– mix in the onions and season with salt
– roll mixture into ball shapes, putin fridge to firm up
– put on baking tray and spray with fry light
– bake for 20 minutes

Morning Von hope you are well. I've finally got time to have a quick update and whizz around the diaries so I will pop in and make sure you are wll my lovely. x

Hi Bubble - hope u have a lovely on plan family Sunday. xx

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you are all enjoying a lazy day. My little lady on my tracker has started running now, we're off and on our way along this weight loss track.
I have woke up not feeling too positive today so I have come on here to remind me that I achieved "a quarter of a stone" in a week so I can keep doing this.
I don't really know what's wrong with me, just tearful for no reason at all. I've not wavered on the food front so all ok there. I'm just so out breath in everything I'm doing and to be honest I've never felt like this before. Even at my biggest (12 years ago 17st 6 lb)I was never this unfit. I feel like a heart attack waiting to happen. I know I'm on the right road to make it better but it just seems a lifetime away to me at the moment. I'm never going to pass my OFSTED medical on Wednesday at this rate!
I cried this morning because we heard the letterbox and I sent one of the kids out to collect whatever it was and they came back with a slimmingworld leaflet saying "its something for you mum, you need this"

Anyway.... stop moaning bubble get your act together paint your big smile back on and DO THIS!

Sorry to moan. xxx

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you are all enjoying a lazy day. My little lady on my tracker has started running now, we're off and on our way along this weight loss track.
I have woke up not feeling too positive today so I have come on here to remind me that I achieved "a quarter of a stone" in a week so I can keep doing this.
I don't really know what's wrong with me, just tearful for no reason at all. I've not wavered on the food front so all ok there. I'm just so out breath in everything I'm doing and to be honest I've never felt like this before. Even at my biggest (12 years ago 17st 6 lb)I was never this unfit. I feel like a heart attack waiting to happen. I know I'm on the right road to make it better but it just seems a lifetime away to me at the moment. I'm never going to pass my OFSTED medical on Wednesday at this rate!
I cried this morning because we heard the letterbox and I sent one of the kids out to collect whatever it was and they came back with a slimmingworld leaflet saying "its something for you mum, you need this"

Anyway.... stop moaning bubble get your act together paint your big smile back on and DO THIS!

Sorry to moan. xxx

You never need to apologise - we're here to support you and you us when we're in need!

sorry to hear you're having a down day, I think we all have those after we've put weight on - and losing weight we've once lost is infuriating and we feel disappointed in ourselves. I'm still strugglng to lose last August's hol gain! And lots of us here are long term dieters so can understand where you're coming from. At my heaviest I was over 14 stone which is far too heavy for my height and frame and I worried about my health too. but you're doing something about it - that's the important thing!

I'm sure the Ofsted medical is on ur mind but I think I 'know' you well enough to say that you're very conscientious and determined to do ur best in everything you do and are industrious at home and at work (which is why ur employers appointed u!) plus can't see u taking on anything that u didn't think u could do well

You inherited a difficult situation at work but you've also made a difference already and I know there's more to do but u shd be proud of ur achievements.

Of course I don't know what the medical involves but just be yourself - you're no longer on ur meds and overall u've been feeling much better and coping with your very busy life - tell them that ur Minis friends often feel tired just reading what unpack into ur busy days!!

Seriously tho -u did the right thing to post here - I'm off on MiL duty for a while now ut I hope others will be around and I will pop in when I get back - take carexx

Afternoon Bubble, there's not much I can add to Linda's fab post but wanted to send you a hug. Sorry you're having a down day today, think we all get like that at times plus you do have the medical on your mind at the moment. I'm sure you'll do fine though hun!

Well done for not going off plan while you're feeling like this amd posting on here is definitely the best thing to do.

Hope you can enjoy your Sunday with your lovely family xx

Back