The battle of the Bubble

Well done bubble. How did you make your kebab? You are doing great.

Hiya LL
I used a recipe from a minimins thread the only thing i couldnt find was extra lean mince so i blitzed diced leg lamb steaks with as much fat removed as poss.
Hows you doing matey? Hope ur ok. X

Bless you. At least it's over now. When will you hear from them?
That's nice of hubby to take you out for lunch. And you did so well at resisting the chips!
I tried the 30 day shred today...got to the butt kicks and gave up so for you to do the whole thing more than once in a week well done you!

Haha shes a killer when im unfit last year i got to the stage where i loved doing level 3 consistantly and if i didnt do a day i was well moody. One day ill b that fit again! X

Least it's done with now. Hope you get the result you are after xx

Yep pleased its another day in history! Im assuming if i cant work at the preschool and theres a problem i will hear quite urgently. Being that its working with kids. Otherwise 1-2 weeks b4 i hear. Kayceracera...

Hope you pass ok Bubble. Will be lovely being with young children. Good on ya for resisting chips. 5 should be enough I reckon

Any ideas when you will hear back? Well done on being so restrained after a stressful day. I'm really proud of you :) x

Thanx mate. My fitness must come first it helps put me in better moods too so im sticking to this religiously. if i can get to easter with all the crap thats been thrown at me these last 4 months without ADs i can do it forever!
I should hear in 1-2 weeks unless im a liability i would think its sooner then.

I also still snack on crap LL. At least my meals have gone back to healthy. i was just eating so much bung in the oven jobs.
We will get there mate.

Just ate a cheese and ham toastie hexa and b
Options quark with mango 2syns
Belgium choc 3.5 syns
And a options hot choc 2 syns
Total today 12.5. :)

Hi Bubble! Was wondering how you got on today! I'm sure your results will be fine - well done on the meal at Beefeater - so hard to exercise restraint around so much yumminess!
I wish I had your motivation to exercise... I just got back from yoga, and feel great, but don't feel like I've had any exercise!

Errm.... cant sleep been awake since 330 cant keep tossing and turning so im up drinking tea! Daft you would have though yesterday would have been the morning i couldnt sleep. Not now that ive already poured my heart out to a shrink working for Ofsted!!! Sitting here wondering if i was toooo honest, but then again hide things and they get found out. The doc was very nice and also said that her report will not go into great detail what our discussion was about. My own kids were never in any danger just myself and hopefully they see that still. Although im no danger to myself now other than feeding myself to death!!;)
Oh boy i must switch my brain off im going to be no good to anyone later...

Decided i will record how far I walk each month according to my fitbit. Be good motivation to challenge each months steps a little more. Up until friday last week it stood at 40.29 miles. :)

I know i shouldnt cos i will feel crap later but im back in bed got 1hr 20 mins before the alarm goes off. Think im ready to snooze again.

Hope you get back to sleep for a little while!
I know it's easier said than done but try forget about yesterday until any more info. Nothing can be changed on what you said so whatever will be will be.
I think it's a . Great idea to record your miles. You do walk loads!
I'm achy from 30d shred. Ouch!

Food
Banana
Mango
Apple
Grapes
Yoghurt 0.5 syns

Pie (leftover beef stew made with puff pastry) and chips 6 syns
1421345440038.jpg

Back