The battle of the Bubble

Goodmorning peeps.
Just reporting a 2.5lb loss for me. Brings me to 14st 3.5. Slowely but surely.
probably wont be on much today so will wish you all a great saturday. X
So pleased you've had a hood loss - hope that motivates you for another week!xx

Do we get to see your Chinese feast?

Had a lovely evening lots of laughter and karoake...
My chinese went down a treat it was gorgeous and just 6 syns each 1/4 serving which was massive so didnt get eaten. Reckon we all ate about 3 syns each as i have loads lwft over. Forgot the piccies til halfway through dinner so presentation by then was not so great. But here they are.

1422147534341.jpg
Chicken chow mein
Pork chinese style
Beef in blackbean sauce

1422147578939.jpg
Egg fried rice

1422147598348.jpg
Lasagne spring rolls

My favourite was the pork and spring rolls they were just to die for. Felt so naughty eating all this. Deffinately worth the prep.

Dont know what fit state will be tomorrow as im still too jolly to sleep so good music is on with my pretend vimto wine. Company gone house tidied hubby snoring kids soundo just me and my singing....:p

Thanks Lindsey, think they all enjoyed it and none the wiser that is was slimming.

Feeling surprisingly awake, energetic and jolly. Not sure what's getting into me but I am really really enjoying having a spring in my step. It has surprisingly changed the mood of the whole household, the hubbys happy (don't know if he thinks hes on a promise ;), got no chance!!!) the kids are happy too.
I know its the mum the keeps the household going I wish I were like this always cos I love 'us' like this, hope I can control this better this year. :)

I do Becki but think it may get eaten today again. I forgot to take anything out the freezer for dinner and taking kids out to a country park with their biked might get some walking done too. So a quick heat of yesterdays dinner may be perfect later. X

Thanks Lindsey, think they all enjoyed it and none the wiser that is was slimming.

Feeling surprisingly awake, energetic and jolly. Not sure what's getting into me but I am really really enjoying having a spring in my step. It has surprisingly changed the mood of the whole household, the hubbys happy (don't know if he thinks hes on a promise ;), got no chance!!!) the kids are happy too.
I know its the mum the keeps the household going I wish I were like this always cos I love 'us' like this, hope I can control this better this year. :)

So bubbly Bubble. You sound great. MAybe your head has been where mine has been. Good weight loss and lots of in plan food. Fantasric.

So bubbly Bubble. You sound great. MAybe your head has been where mine has been. Good weight loss and lots of in plan food. Fantasric.

Great to hear ur both feeling so good - if only we cd bottle that feeling for any 'down' days eh?xx

Did 4.74 miles today so i have 155 miles to Paris. X

Brilliant!! Perhaps ur long term goal cd be to go to Cyprus! Or perhaps meet ur sis halfway - hope she's ok? Pls say Hi to her from me!xx

Some jelly sweets I made. Thanx for recipe Sugar.
They werent bad but far tooooo sweet for me and not chewy enough. Will do for a quick fix though. Wonder if i freeze them if theyd b nice to suck on?
1422211335968.jpg

Back