The battle of the Bubble

Hi all busy doing nothing today. Pottering with housework. Took girl to netball match then did 3 lots of homework. Now sitting on my bom!

Breakie
View attachment 165257
Tea
View attachment 165258

Hexas parmessan and milk
Hexbs branflakes and mini ryvitas
Syns 0 at the moment
Fluid 2 teas 2sf squash 1 water
Exercise errrm none! Oops!

Mmmm.... food looking good again - lovely to have a chilling day tooxx

1422737440219.jpg
Dessert - treats - syns 12.5

In my pottering about ive walked 2miles worth of steps today. Better than none i guess.

112miles to " De Paris". :)

Someones having a party and the noise has got to me now! Im shattered have had enough now, want to sleep.... grrrr! :mad:

Hope you got some sleep in the end!
Just had to browse your diary for that pork recipe. Will make it for tomorrow's tea!! Can't wait

Morning! I managed to nod off at 4am! But crash bang wallop hubby came home at 6! :mad: Great as hes gone to bed now. According to my fitbit i slept 2hrs 43mins last night! Feel a lazy days instore. Kids are bored already but i have no energy to take them anywhere. Plus shopping coming today.
The only thing is lack of sleep = bad choice of food....
Im trying my best to ignore the binge monster talking in my ear...

Oh no... that's totally not enough sleep Bubs. Will the kids let you have a half hour on the couch after lunch maybe? I do that sometimes, and it helps me get thru the day.

That and coffee. Of course. :-\

EE day today

Breakie
Branflakes (hexb) with water, strawberries and grapes
Forgot the photo!

Dunch
Roast beef, actifried carrots parsnips onions and potatoes. mix steam veg, swede mash made with potato swede no butter. Broccoli cheese made with stock and primula light (hexa) mini yorkshire 3 syns and grave 2 syns
1422803449218.jpg

Boo! had to share my quark with hubs now he cant have cream and detests yoghurt!
1422813438341.jpg
4 syns
Xxx

Lol, you'll have to buy twice as much quark. Trouble is, they often don't have it in stock here, it seems to fly off the shelves. i guess all the people doing SW grab it when they can. Not sure where you normally shop but Tesco have a new own brand quark that is SO thick and creamy, much nicer than any others I've tried, and cheaper. My favourite thing with it is frozen (then only just defrosted) cherries... mmm yum xx

Thanx cloudy i like asdas own a lot cheaper than others and very thick. I have bought some cherries this week to try ur black forest trick.;)

EE day today

Breakie
Branflakes (hexb) with water, strawberries and grapes
Forgot the photo!

Dunch
Roast beef, actifried carrots parsnips onions and potatoes. mix steam veg, swede mash made with potato swede no butter. Broccoli cheese made with stock and primula light (hexa) mini yorkshire 3 syns and grave 2 syns
View attachment 165294

Ooh great food and a grea on plan weekend - ur doing great!xx

Back