The battle of the Bubble

Your tea looks nice xx

Hi - I made those jelly sweets again today - didn't use yogurt today bit still nice - ths for posting the recipe! Hopeur ok? Sorry for taking over ur thread Bubblexx

Yummy food Bubble and it won't do you any harm to have a relaxed rest day. Hope hubby is feeling ok today and you're not so stressed. xx

He's very much the same thanks for asking everyone. Had big heart to heart this afternoon which was nice, my fears, his fears all aired and he needs to fight to get his heart fit for his 3 beautiful kids at least. Got docs again Friday so we will see what happens there.

Ate another club :p thats 13.5syns today.

Upndown my friend made the jelly sweets without the yogh and i had one the other days that was 4 days old and i liked it much better it was more like a jelly baby where it was beginning to harden a bit. I will make again soon. X

Glad you had a good talk, its always better to air these fears and talk them over. I bet you both feel less worried about it now and anything you don't know the answers to, write down to ask the doc on Friday.

I need to re-find that jelly recipe and try them out.... like a good jelly baby me, so maybe I'd like them too :D xx

Glad you had a good talk, its always better to air these fears and talk them over. I bet you both feel less worried about it now and anything you don't know the answers to, write down to ask the doc on Friday.

I need to re-find that jelly recipe and try them out.... like a good jelly baby me, so maybe I'd like them too :D xx

If u like firm jelly sweets - I'd suggest using less water - I did the 2nd time and preferred them and next time will reduce it further! Enjoy - not quite as good as jelly babies but a great substitute. Typing this reminds me I've not posted the sweets - will sort that now xx

He's very much the same thanks for asking everyone. Had big heart to heart this afternoon which was nice, my fears, his fears all aired and he needs to fight to get his heart fit for his 3 beautiful kids at least. Got docs again Friday so we will see what happens there.

Ate another club :p thats 13.5syns today.

Upndown my friend made the jelly sweets without the yogh and i had one the other days that was 4 days old and i liked it much better it was more like a jelly baby where it was beginning to harden a bit. I will make again soon. X

Glad u had a good talk - I'm sure u both felt better for that - sending hugsx

Ah that's a good idea but how on earth am I going to keep them for 4 days?? You'll see in my post above I reduced the amount of water today and will reduce further to get a firmer sweetie!xx

Yep I'm fine thx and if I cd manage to lose a stone on Friday - I'd be delirious! ;) xxx

If you lost a stone, I'd be furious! lol, unless of course, you shared how you managed it :) We can but dream and continue on slightly more slowly.... ok, a lot more slowly ;)

If you lost a stone, I'd be furious! lol, unless of course, you shared how you managed it :) We can but dream and continue on slightly more slowly.... ok, a lot more slowly ;)

lol but it'd be nice wdn't it?xx

I have now. I feel sick.. why? Why did i crack? Im soooo angry right now... im going to run. Already done a 30ds but who cares!!! Grrrrrrrrr:banghead::banghead::banghead::mad:

Oh Bubble I would say why did you buy them but you have kids, it's not easy is it. I've had a real carb craving going on today and very nearly did the same.
I know just how mad you must feel at yourself but it's done, hoping its out of your system.
A run will at least get rid of the frustration I hope. Big hugs.

Now move on, it's done xxxx

Thanx peep i did stop there. Still angry that I even did it. I won't even bother posting todays food as i had no hexs just empty calories.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Theres my line. On a good note ive walked 7miles so 106 to Paris now.

Thanx peep i did stop there. Still angry that I even did it. I won't even bother posting todays food as i had no hexs just empty calories.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Theres my line. On a good note ive walked 7miles so 106 to Paris now.

Well done for doing ur exercise - it all helps you knowxx

I have now. I feel sick.. why? Why did i crack? Im soooo angry right now... im going to run. Already done a 30ds but who cares!!! Grrrrrrrrr:banghead::banghead::banghead::mad:

I care and so do ur other Minis pals! If only we knew why we do these things - it's the million dollar questionand the first person to answer it and come up with a solution will be an overnight multi millionaire! Please don't beat urself up! Sending hugs - but can't seem to get graphics on iPad.

You've done the best thing - you've drawn the line - best thing u cd do - 2moro's another day - go for it!xx

Back