The battle of the Bubble

Thanxs cloudy that certainly is the diet coke recipe used. Not sure if ill like the brownie with prunes! :eek:
Thought u might have had a tried and tested recipe. (Now see why you hid urs the other day!)

Hey Bubble, Christmas goodies finished ages ago but I keep buying more! If only I could stop munching in the evening think I would lose weight, but can't seem to stop! Be assured that I am on here every day, cheering you on. X

Im pleased ur about mate. Its good to see u pop up. Something will click when ur ready. Xx

Thanks Cloudy. Just been reading what a clever cloudy you are fixing computers. If control alt delete doesn't fix it, I'm stuck! Very impressed.

Haha, I don't have many talents and it surprised me but its been handy over the years. :) I shall be trying the diet coke recipe too I think. x

Thanxs cloudy that certainly is the diet coke recipe used. Not sure if ill like the brownie with prunes! :eek:
Thought u might have had a tried and tested recipe. (Now see why you hid urs the other day!)

Ooh I like prunes hehe, which is probably why I fancied that one more than others. My tried and tested certainly is NOT syn friendly but hubby said it went down a storm at work and they would like more (they take it in turns to take things in when its that particular bunch in at weekends). We'd best steer clear though, far too more'ish x

Bubble - you asked about a sw brownie recipe. I've looked at several and to be honest, don't fancy them as they are all heavy on the granulated sweetener and I'm really not keen on it. There is this one, on the slimming world site, that sounds a little better but at 7syns, not that low. Still uses sweetener but the other ingredients might disguise the taste a bit more.
Might be nice as a weekend dessert, rather than an everyday treat. Sorry I'm not that much help. xx

Brownies with strawberry cream - Recipes - Slimming World

Get out! I used to have a recipe I snagged from a Diabetics Recipes cookbook that my mom had - it wasn't brownies, it was for chewy ginger cookies or something like that... anyway, it had pureed prunes in it, and you totally could NOT taste them at all in the cookies. I completely forgot about that recipe until I clicked the link there for the brownies. I might have to try these ones. And strawberry cream? Mmmmmm...

Here you go. Todays creations.

View attachment 165940

I love your cards! Especially the BBQ one, that's awesome!

Glad to hear you're doing well and back on it, Bubble :clap:

Here you go. Todays creations.

View attachment 165940

OMG! after 3 disastrous days off plan i lost 1lb! So thats it im on it like a shot and not going to let this slip. I woke up thinking wats the point ive put on anyway. So pleased i stepped on them scales. Now to focus...

Well done - u were brave to face the scales when u'd slipped up - so chuffed u lost - gives us a shot in the arm eh? :)

Love ur cards and great thing to do when u have the munchies! xx

Thank you ladies i really enjoyed making them.

Right just having a tot up cos i think ive ate too much.

Branflakes hexb blueberries strawberries and bananas
Forgot picture.

Lunch
1423492957732.jpg
whoops already had a hexb so roll 6 syns 28g avocado 2.5 syns mayonnaise 2 syns and...

1423493108513.jpg
Again... 4.5 syns

15syns already!!

Got quorn shephards pie later with 2syn colmans mix.... ooops! Not had quorn for years didnt like it before but its good for hubbies heart!

No treats later than... boooo :(

Thank you ladies i really enjoyed making them.

Right just having a tot up cos i think ive ate too much.

Branflakes hexb blueberries strawberries and bananas
Forgot picture.

Lunch
View attachment 166047
whoops already had a hexb so roll 6 syns 28g avocado 2.5 syns mayonnaise 2 syns and...

View attachment 166048
Again... 4.5 syns

15syns already!!

Got quorn shephards pie later with 2syn colmans mix.... ooops! Not had quorn for years didnt like it before but its good for hubbies heart!

No treats later than... boooo :(

But if ur desperate - do u have no syn treats in? Or wd u consider having some syns and 'paying' them back later in the week? Better than having a binge which is a real alterative to me in that situation!

Keep posting tonight if u can - ther shd be someone here to help. Good luck! ;) xx

Half eaten tea
1423509004464.jpg
Werent too bad actually and hubby liked it which is a bonus.

Oh shame to no syns left. If you need it, have the lowest syns you can 'over' allowance and claw it back over the next few days. Dinner looks fine, glad hubby liked it. I don't mind quorn but my OH refuses to even try it as its not meat! grr

Hi hon, just popping in to say hi. How have you done without syns tonight? I bished up bigtime last night - and also have a syn-ful meal out on Friday, so I'm having to really limit myself on syns at the mo, too.

Back