The battle of the Bubble

Hi MB I had seconds of shephards pie then apple, pear satsuma and 2 teas, and an evening on the addictive bubblewitch saga, farm heroes and words tour (between beavwrs and cubs runs ofcorse)
Just in bed now set alarm for morning run.
Cloudy I try to exercise b4 the mad wake up panic. I must admit there have been a lot of mute and turnover lately. I find my day goes better if the exercise is done in morning.

Ur doing well Bubble!xx

Hi Bubble, things have gone a bit quiet here... Hope all is going okay and you're revving up for the weekend! xoxo

Hi Bubble - popped in to say hello - hope all's well there? xx

Hi all! It's big bubble! Hope u all well I know I haven't been posting but I've kept an eye on u all. Don't worry just checked up on younger bubble. She OK and will be back soon. I'm Ok, after a big gain went up to 20 st 10 in early January. Said enough! Started again three weeks ago and lost around 7.5 lb. Long way to go but it's a start.

Hi all! It's big bubble! Hope u all well I know I haven't been posting but I've kept an eye on u all. Don't worry just checked up on younger bubble. She OK and will be back soon. I'm Ok, after a big gain went up to 20 st 10 in early January. Said enough! Started again three weeks ago and lost around 7.5 lb. Long way to go but it's a start.

Lovely to hear from you and glad you're keeping an eye on us! Good to hear that Bubble is ok too - thanks for letting us know.

You've done well to lose more than half a stone in 3 weeks - good luck - and hope you'll pop in again some time! xx

Hi sorry im awol. Not feeling the love at the moment. Not even the valentine one. Please dont worry as soon as i sort my crazy self out ill b on here showing off my food. Half term so might manage to have a break and feel more human soon.
Reporting a half lb loss though so guess thats a bonus ive also kept record of miles walked 26.5 miles since the 9th so 58 miles to go to Paris. Think I'll b there by March.

Anyway ladies thanks for worrying it brings tears to my eyes that so many people care when they dont even know me. Thank you. Glad Big sis posted too.

Happy Valentines weekend. Xxx

Hi sorry im awol. Not feeling the love at the moment. Not even the valentine one. Please dont worry as soon as i sort my crazy self out ill b on here showing off my food. Half term so might manage to have a break and feel more human soon.
Reporting a half lb loss though so guess thats a bonus ive also kept record of miles walked 26.5 miles since the 9th so 58 miles to go to Paris. Think I'll b there by March.

Anyway ladies thanks for worrying it brings tears to my eyes that so many people care when they dont even know me. Thank you. Glad Big sis posted too.

Happy Valentines weekend. Xxx

Ah but we DO know u - it's really surprised me how we can build strong relationships online - I've been on a few Minis meets in the north and others there said the same. I felt a bit awkward telling my hubby I was planning to go - but he thinks Minis has been really good for me (plus he gets less moaning about weight/food issues from me now!)

You've walked more than a marathon now - Paris is lovely in the Spring! well done! Enjoy half term and restart when ur ready.

It was good to hear from ur sis! Take care xxxxx

Last edited:
Sending lots of love your way.
You have done SO WELL since new year. Pleaseeee don't sabotage all your hard work! Although another loss is bloody great! Keep pushing through, get on that treadmill and order Charlotte crosbys workout dvd. I recommend it !! It's a lot more fun than 30D SHRED!!!

Morning guys, ive woke up a little happier today and starting the day well. Hopefully the goodvibes that have been sent stick out for the week. If I can do 1.5lb this week and get my stone award i'll be well happy.
Its not just my weight getting me down. Ive really got my self esteem well low at the moment. Think i feel that its all give give give in my life. I'd like to become a selfish-get on with it sort of person but thats just not who I am.
Valentines didnt help, my hubs never does anything anyway so i gave up years ago too, but this year it hurt dont know why really. He couldnt have won cos if he did do something I would have wondered why. Just me making waves I guess just need a bit of loving.
Anyway new week. Its half term so not a lot will be achieved on the walking front but hopefully I can keep my food in check.
Started the day with a twinning detox tea a banana and a apple. I'll have breakie a little later as its going to feel a long day being at home.
Have a nice day all. Xx

Yey on the dvd. Let me know what you think. When it arrives.

Men are just generally pants aren't they. Rick bought me a card but didn't write it out till the evening and he put something stupid in it saying ' me emo no go' I was like what does that mean?! Apparently it means he can't show his emotions ....well I knew that but to write that in a v day card lol

Anyway who needs a card to let them know they love us. They wouldn't be able to survive without us! You make sure at some point over the half term you take some bubble time. Do your nails, face mask , quiet time . Even if it's for an hour. Stick a movie on for the kids!

Im looking forward to it coming actually. Didnt even know the girl til i googled it. But if you say its good im taking your word for it. ;)
Planning on spring cleaning the house from top to toe but.... hes on nights so got to be quiet in the mornings. I always feel good when the house has had a proper clean, im going to be ruthless with clothes and toys too, fed up of clutter these kids are going to hate me this week!!

Eaten 2 ryvita crispbreads 2 syns and laughing cow xtra light triangle think it will be from hexa allowance as I may go green today.
1424080120502.jpg

Back