Tea
1424712506314.jpg
1424712526246.jpg
With hummus

Really yummy!

Looks like a great start Bubble - well done - here's to Day 2 xx

Breakfast
Porridge nuts seeds and dried fruit
For the first time ever i couldnt eat all my breakie. Think im bulked out with wholegrains!!
1424765551274.jpg

Lunch
Carrot and coriander soup from yesterday
1424784665575.jpg
Oatcakes, avocado, olives and houmous.
1424784721546.jpg

Hi Sammy think the fruit and veg i used was a bit hard for it. It seems to need juice in the recipes provided so maybe that would work better. I'll try again when its a juicy smoothie. X

Dinner
Spiced veggie pilaf with pumpkin seeds and houmous. (Getting slightly addicted to the houmous again!)
1424801038545.jpg

And granola apple and banana
1424801077105.jpg

Thanks Beck. Been looking at yours and pips pics haven't you both done brilliantly? One day... one day i'll have b4 and after pics at the moment ive only ever got before ones!

Right Im really wavering i want a cuppa the herbals haven't cut it today. Blimey its only day 2 how crap am I? I really want to win this battle and I just ain't got it in me. Heads all muzzy which im expecting and feeling tearful and only choccy helps with that. What to do...what to do??
I cant do SW I cant do WW i fail at CC and got no chance in fasting! This is my last hope. Ive got to stick it out. Excuse me for my rambling im just persuading myself that I can stick it out. I want results so i know i'll be happy if i do this.
Maybe just allow myself a drop of milk... no the rules are no dairy...
More granola?

I've been so shocked this week as to how much food is allowed on SW! How long did you do SW for?

I think as long as we are prepared it's not too hard. Have you seen the weetabix muffins? On a girl called katies thread, she has introduced me to mixing quark with jam! It's amazing.

Would another tea work, or hot choc? I've just had 6 seafood sticks...

Do something to keep your hands and mind busy. Knitting or ironing? Any cards that need making?

Becki I lost 6 stone on slimming world 8 years ago doing greens and reds. Ive since put 4 on rejoined last January and have pretty much yoyo'd between sw cc and ww for last 15 months. Im really think im bored with it. Got to get out the 14 stones soon as im going crazy!

Pip im doing the Ko Chohan detox the one carol vordeman did all them years ago. I did it b4 pre 3 kids and came across the books i used whilst sorting through loft. Its really good for lowering cholestrol too so thought i could do it with hubs.
Its meat, dairy, caffiene and wheat free. Lots of herbal, grains and veg basically.
I will perceviere but not sure if ill make it for a month. Its hard when you first start a plan everything seems miles away but like you i hope to reap the benefits in a couple of weeks which may help me stick it out.

Agree the food looks fab. Try not to deprive yourself too much as I find that makes me think about food all the time.

I think good thing about sw as becki says there's loads you can it. I try to focus on what I can have and not what you can't.

Sending hugs hun xx ☺

Thanks Sweetie ill probably be back on sw again soon.
Loving all the photos btw. Your all looking so different and beautiful. Xx

Back