The battle of the Bubble

In my pottering about ive walked 2miles worth of steps today. Better than none i guess.

112miles to " De Paris". :)

The above quote was from end of Jan. Ive have just looked at monthly walk results for feb on my fitbit and i have reached Paris and done 9miles ontop! 1425160012737.jpg
121miles for feb.
Next target...Bern, Switzerland 314.5 miles from Paris.1425160040248.jpg

May be a few months before i get there. ;)

Morning all
Sorry i didnt post my food yesterday was a busy day and will be equally busy today. Did have an on plan day. I'll try to remember my pics today to post. Have a nice day all. X

Whoo hoo, great loss Bubble! I was sure I posted a 'well done' on here this morning but must not have hit 'send' - so hwy, WELL DONE! I admire your perseverance - especially while you were at Harvester! How's your hubby doing with it? x

Hes doing great thank MB he is adding fish to his diet which I cant eat anyway so makes it a bit more interesting for him. X

Hi all
Starting to waver....
I may begin adding some dairy not sure yet but missing something... im not fussed on meat i dont miss that at all...
Today
1425321025291.jpg
1425321037388.jpg
Forgot to take photo before i ate it but had wheat free pasta and veggie passata. Really missed the cheese in this tonight.

Yeah, what Pip said... You did mention loving the hummus again, so maybe that was helping you to feel more full.
I'm a carb lover, so I'm thinkin' you might be a bit low on carbs - can you still do air fried chips?

Um having pulses galore and really enjoying them. My soups veg and lentil but i used the soup maker on smooth so it blitzed it. Did make it feel creamy.
Your right MB trying to keep as low as possible on carbs having the odd potato. Must admit my stomach much less bloated. Ive cheated tonighy having a proper decaff tea with a splash of milk surely wont do me no harm.

Um having pulses galore and really enjoying them. My soups veg and lentil but i used the soup maker on smooth so it blitzed it. Did make it feel creamy.
Your right MB trying to keep as low as possible on carbs having the odd potato. Must admit my stomach much less bloated. Ive cheated tonighy having a proper decaff tea with a splash of milk surely wont do me no harm.

Agree a splash of milk won't do any damage and might even prevent you from cheating as we know u love ur tea!! Ur doing great - I know I wdn't last a day!!

Hope all's going well Bubble - you're doing great on a tough eating/exercise plan - go you!!xx

Thanks guys
Doing alright.
My tea
1425416483419.jpg
tried to make pancakes with wheat free lasagne sheets but they unrolled whilst in oven and got v burnt. Ended up in the bin.
Apart from the prices of wheat free pasta/noodles etc im very impressed how they dont bloat you out.

Thanks guys
Doing alright.
My tea
View attachment 168311
tried to make pancakes with wheat free lasagne sheets but they unrolled whilst in oven and got v burnt. Ended up in the bin.
Apart from the prices of wheat free pasta/noodles etc im very impressed how they dont bloat you out.

Looking good - you're doing really well!xx

Back