The battle of the Bubble

Afternoon Bubble. Hope you manage to stay awake. I feel like that too yawn xx

Food got to get back to taking pics forgot today...
Green day
Branflakes milk grapes (a+b)
Snack a jacks 4.5 syns
Swede carrot and mash mixed with broccoli cheese made with stock and primula light (a)
Fruit salad quark options white 2 syns and chopped brazil nuts (b)
(Not sure if it was 5 nuts but im still going for a b choice with it.)
Bournville highlights 2 syns
Kitkat 5.5 syns

Total 14syns

Well its been lovely having hot choc and.. milk and... cheesy sauce... and... a kit kat, but already im feeling mega bloated. :-(

You did well last week - no way I could have done that diet for even half a day! Glad u enjoyed ur food above but hope the bloating boogers off!

Missed ur post today :( hope all's well? Sending hugs xxx

Hi all hubbys doing really grand. Thanks to my diet for him!! Y or Y cant i lose weight myself? Desperate now bought slimfasts starting tomorrow!! I now its not the greatest route to take but i need a mega boost. Another fad?? Maybe but im going to try. Wish me luck.

Put on 5lb this week btw! Know its been worry and stress and stupidity and star week too!!

Hi Bubble, sorry I haven't posted much lately - have been a bit off plan, I'm afraid. Yay to your mum coming to visit - I'm going to see mine in a few days too, can't wait!
Good luck with the slimfasts, I think they can help if it's a short-term thing. ((hugs!))

Morning
Ate everything insight yesterday cos i had the hump i let myself go 5lb up. Now official wi and only up 3lb. So exactly 14stone today.
Still got the hump but im armed with my SF and going to really go for it.
Needless to say I lost my bet with everyone about going veggie for the month. Im still 12lb down from January want to achieve 1.5stone by end of March so hoping in 2 weeks SF works a bit of magic and gets 9lb off.
Please please dont preach peeps - I know many of you will dissaprove hubby dissaproves too - but im sooooo low with it all I need something to lift me. I'll be doing SW dinners as usual.
Im doing my silly crying at mo so going to stop post now.
Im reading ur diaries and ur all doing great. Keep it up guys i need to see my friends havent lost the plot!

Morning
Ate everything insight yesterday cos i had the hump i let myself go 5lb up. Now official wi and only up 3lb. So exactly 14stone today.
Still got the hump but im armed with my SF and going to really go for it.
Needless to say I lost my bet with everyone about going veggie for the month. Im still 12lb down from January want to achieve 1.5stone by end of March so hoping in 2 weeks SF works a bit of magic and gets 9lb off.
Please please dont preach peeps - I know many of you will dissaprove hubby dissaproves too - but im sooooo low with it all I need something to lift me. I'll be doing SW dinners as usual.
Im doing my silly crying at mo so going to stop post now.
Im reading ur diaries and ur all doing great. Keep it up guys i need to see my friends havent lost the plot!

First off some hugs :bighug:secondly - no preaching from me (nor anyone else either I think?) Regarding SF - I reckon we all need to do what we have to do - reckon we've all been where you are today - so do your SF - it'll only be short term and if it gives you a boost - it'll be worth it! Hope you have a good weekend - take care of you xx

Bubble I totally agree with Linda Upndown.

Lets have a group hug and thinking of you. :grouphugg:. You may be the one getting squashed in the middle. Take care of yourself,

Definitely no preaching from me, just Mins Mum hugs and all the support you need, so don't stay away. We all have our desperate moments and we'll be cheering too when you get through this one. You can do it lovely.... don't despair. xxx

Hi - how did your day go - hope you're feeling a bit brighter today? :bighug:xxxx

Hi Bubble - hope you're ok - missing you xx

Morning miniminers
Ive had sometime to think and sort myself out. I was putting far too much pressure on regarding weight loss that i had become some kind of freaky possessed woman that no one could talk to as I was so blimming miserable!
So decisions have been made....
I am not weighing for a while. I have decided that those numbers rule my life and I dont want to see them for a while. I want to feel good and look good in the body that i have at the moment. I have opted to do sw as much as possible and will begin posting food again, but im not getting stressed out if I fail a day or over syn.
The minute i said to myself thats it... i dont care what i weigh... was the moment i stopped eating and craving rubbish! All the time i stressed about it i binged. So did a trial over the weekend and im beginning to smile again.
So friends please feel free to follow my daily journey of food and life but I will not be weighing regularly as i have to make myself feel good inside before i combat the outside.
Thanks for all your support as always. Xxx

Morning Bubble! Glad to hear you're smiling -whoo hoo! And of course any spring sunshine we get will only help boost our moods even more!
I totally agree, getting stressed makes me more prone to binging too. All the best with your new start hon, look forward to your menus :)

Back