The battle of the Bubble

Morning miniminers
Ive had sometime to think and sort myself out. I was putting far too much pressure on regarding weight loss that i had become some kind of freaky possessed woman that no one could talk to as I was so blimming miserable!
So decisions have been made....
I am not weighing for a while. I have decided that those numbers rule my life and I dont want to see them for a while. I want to feel good and look good in the body that i have at the moment. I have opted to do sw as much as possible and will begin posting food again, but im not getting stressed out if I fail a day or over syn.
The minute i said to myself thats it... i dont care what i weigh... was the moment i stopped eating and craving rubbish! All the time i stressed about it i binged. So did a trial over the weekend and im beginning to smile again.
So friends please feel free to follow my daily journey of food and life but I will not be weighing regularly as i have to make myself feel good inside before i combat the outside.
Thanks for all your support as always. Xxx

Oh Bubble I was so pleased to read that lovely post - and glad u've found a way to eat healthily that ur comfortable with! I think dieting does play games with our heads - certainly for me - so I'll be interested to follow ur progress. Keep smiling!xx

Hi ladies thank you all so much for your lovely kind messages.
Today has been a good one food wise. Its been a complete stressful one at work but a career I have chosen and nothing I can do about at the moment. Its not the kids, i love working with them we have some great little characters its just all the shoddy red tape, legislations and crap that comes with the blooming job.
Oh well no moaning allowed... not sure there are many people who love their jobs out there!

Oh yeah food..

1427137658555.jpg1427137670207.jpg1427137682157.jpg

Branflakes hexb made with water
Mash and hoops with cheese hexa
Steak mushrooms onions veg and garlic and rosemary new pots. Pepper sauce 3 syns
Kit kat 5.5
Activia intensely creamy 3

Aw Bubble.... I've only just seen your post from this morning but I'm SO so glad to see you posting again lovely.... we really miss you when you aren't around. Your idea to just eat SW friendly food but not weigh sounds just what you need to get you going again. You'll know once you've started by your clothes and how you feel, if its working for you and no reason that it shouldn't. It will be lovely to see you posting again and todays food looks good already. I love pepper sauce :)
Sorry you've had a rubbish day at work, its not much fun when its like that. Hope tomorrow is better xxx

Hi ladies thank you all so much for your lovely kind messages.
Today has been a good one food wise. Its been a complete stressful one at work but a career I have chosen and nothing I can do about at the moment. Its not the kids, i love working with them we have some great little characters its just all the shoddy red tape, legislations and crap that comes with the blooming job.
Oh well no moaning allowed... not sure there are many people who love their jobs out there!

Sorry u had a tough day at work - lovely to have u back! Great food today too - well done - day 1 - big tick and I think that's hardest one out of the way xx

1427227866926.jpg
Breakfast

1427227889202.jpg
Lunch

1427227908089.jpg
Dinner

Hangs head in shame... enough said. X

Haha pip why dont you have the front door cctv on a tv channel so u can check it instantly! Although your doing too well to slip up. :)
Mine was a treat to kids as two youngest had termly reports tonight and doing superb. I wasnt meant to have any - the chilli was cooked at lunch time but its 2 for tuesday!!
Can i do weekly syns like you? Reckon all 105 in one hit! :p

Large! With bacon removed and replaced with jalapenos! Surely that makes it less! ;)

60.5 in 2 days! Thanks Pip it actually crazily makes me feel better thinking ive not buggered my whole week up. Its all in the mind as they say. 9syns on average for next 5 days. :)

Good looks lovely bubbles!

I'm having a tough time at work atm but I'm hoping to leave soon, even if I don't find anything. Just find the stress is getting too much

Sorry to hear work is so tough - know what's that's like and hope ur able to escape soon xx

Last edited:
Back