The battle of the Bubble

Hi Bubble - hope work was less stressful today and ur day was better for that xx

Hi peeps. No breakfast or lunch today but feast for tea. Hmmmm not sure how many syns but healthier than it could have been.
1427314712314.jpg

Good evening peeps. Well actually at 23.20 its later than evening...
Im just taking a little time out. My mums come over from cyprus today to stay for a couple of weeks so im just chilling and enjoying her time with us.
I hope to have something click by the end of it. Im sure with her giving me a good talking to I will be ready to fight the flab soon.
Take care all. X

Good evening peeps. Well actually at 23.20 its later than evening...
Im just taking a little time out. My mums come over from cyprus today to stay for a couple of weeks so im just chilling and enjoying her time with us.
I hope to have something click by the end of it. Im sure with her giving me a good talking to I will be ready to fight the flab soon.
Take care all. X

Good to hear from u - enjoy ur time with your Mum - great if she can inspire you! xx

Hi Bubble! Hope you're having a great visit with your Mum! I got to see mine recently and felt all reconnected and revived after our holiday together, so hopefully you'll have the same benefits. :) Look forward to seeing you back on here again. xoxo

Hi mb
Having a nice catch up thanks. Actually looking forward to getting back on track. One more week and back on it. Hope ur well mate i'll pop in to urs and c. X

Hi mb
Having a nice catch up thanks. Actually looking forward to getting back on track. One more week and back on it. Hope ur well mate i'll pop in to urs and c. X

Glad ur having a good time - I'll look forward to seeing your posts soon xx

Argh im soooo ready to diet again, but still too much temptation around. Why doesnt my willpower kick in at times like this?? Counting down novelty of mum living here worn off now. Dont get me wrong i love it but wish it werent in my space anymore. Shes getting set in her ways and they are now grinding me down.
(Sis if ur reading keep quiet!!!! Its nice to moan to strangers sometimes!)

bless you bubble. can you not go out by yourself for a few hours for some space?
come Monday you will be so ready to get back on it and do great!

Thanks Becki mum would be upset if i went out without her. She thrives on being pampered out and about bless her. Been out all day today nice to sit down. Sitting with new sw mag and planning next weeks meals. Going to do an online shop ready for the off on Monday. X

Argh im soooo ready to diet again, but still too much temptation around. Why doesnt my willpower kick in at times like this?? Counting down novelty of mum living here worn off now. Dont get me wrong i love it but wish it werent in my space anymore. Shes getting set in her ways and they are now grinding me down.
(Sis if ur reading keep quiet!!!! Its nice to moan to strangers sometimes!)

I know exactly what you mean but kinda in reverse Bubble. I have been with Son & Dil and kids from last Thursday until Tuesday evening. So nice to get home and be in my own space.
I know I must grind my DIL at times, she does me, but I generally know it is not for too long. We have to have a moan about it if for no other reason than to get some of it out..
I really know exactly where you are coming from. xxxxx

Let the battle commence! Mum has gone and this bulge will be going too. Shopping just been ordered for tomorrow and I am ready to fight the flab!
Here we go...

Back