The battle of the Bubble

Well feeling optimistic so far this weekend. Is it cos i have company? I might invite people over every weekend if thats the case. .
Todays eats are chicken pork chops wedges syn free sausages and salad.
Dessert is a strawberry cheesecake.

Breakie
1429438165827.jpg

Have a nice sunday all! X

Well feeling optimistic so far this weekend. Is it cos i have company? I might invite people over every weekend if thats the case. .
Todays eats are chicken pork chops wedges syn free sausages and salad.
Dessert is a strawberry cheesecake.

Breakie
View attachment 171795

Have a nice sunday all! X

Ooooh can I come next weekend and you repeat all these lovely meals ;) Seriously tho' you're doing so well - it'd have been so easy to say "I'm having this weekend off" then if you're anything like me - it could have taken days if not weeks to find your way back to plan!!

Keep thinking of your 40th and saving your fivers to have a big celebration!! Well done Bubble :queen:xx

Hi upndown
I hardly ever follow a recipe for curry but its the easiest ever thing to cook. Yesterdays was chicken mushroom onions chopped tomato with garlic and chilli potatoes and mixed veg. 1tbls of curry powder 1 of tikka a little cumin garam masala and mustard seeds. (Sorry i cant really tell u quatities i taste it til its nice.) Frylited the potato with onion and the spices (find it makes the spices better if frylighted first) chuck all in slow cooker with chicken stock for the juice. 6hrs later its cooked and if too runny i may add puree or mushy peas.
I saved a bit of the frylighted potato and onion aside added mixed veg and used filo pastry for the samosas. 1 sheet made about 5 samosas works out just 1syn each.
Bhajis were blitzed can of chick peas smash and frylighted onions in curry powder and turmeric mix together and add water to desired texture mine went a but too mushy but an hour in the freezer b4 cooking worked.
It was all an experiment but went well was only left with big bowl of rice that my kids will eat today with our bbq.

Aaaah thanks Bubble - I appreciate that - esp as you're so busy this weekend - will try that soon I've copied your post into my recipes file - like you I need variety or else I get bored and we all know where that road leads!! Thanks again. xx

Last edited:
28/105 syns so far

Yesterday went well had more syns than planned but as it was so low saturday im still winning.
Fruit for breakie. Have a nice day all. X
1429514357920.jpg

40.5/105 syns
So far
Ive not done my c25k though :(
Im just not going to get me time til 10pm and by then im shattered!

Last edited:

Wow Bubble.... I've been trying to think of things I could make for when we have friends round on Friday. They aren't the type that I can cook sw food for, or so I thought but I reckon I could sneakily include something like these as well as some 'ordinary' food for them and I could get away with just eating the lighter stuff.
I've fallen off the plan badly in the last few weeks, what with one thing and another, no excuses but am hoping to weigh on Friday morning, face the music and start over.

I can see you're still not getting enough Bubble time hunni.... not liking that much but guess nothing is going to change there in the very near future, as you have so many commitments and you put everyone ahead of you in the priority list. Really hope you can strike that balance though lovely.... and keep at least some time aside for things YOU want to do and enjoy.

As Linda says, you are still keeping count/control of your syns, which means you are doing better than me!
Keep at it lovely.... you're doing great xxx

40.5/105 syns
So far
Ive not done my c25k though :(
Im just not going to get me time til 10pm and by then im shattered!

Only liking the keeping track.... obviously NOT the fact that you are a) not getting time for you b) so shattered at the end of your day, thats not good. :(

Hi Bubble honey! You're doing great! I failed over the weekend and haven't been posting on here as often as I'd like to... Well TBH I have tried posting a couple times from my phone, but if I take too long to write out my post it times out and I lose everything. Errgh :doh: but anyway, I'm still here, still rootin' for ya! It sounds like you're doing enough running around already without having to worry about missing your C25K!

Can't see the pics hunni but no stress, glad you've had an on plan day. I haven't but as of Friday, I'll be back on it with a vengeance and will welcome nagging and butt kicking if I stray! Hope you and your friend have fun doing the dvd in the morning, you'll maybe egg each other on and burn a few extra cals doing it together :) xx

Hi all another 'on plan' day but u have no chance of exercising just yet a while. Well actually thats not true ive got a friend popping in in the morning to do the charlotte dvd. See how that goes.
Todays eats.
View attachment 171983View attachment 171984View attachment 171985

Syns 51/105

As Cloudy says - we can't your pics - maybe just as well - your food presentation is so good - it has me rooting round for food!! Well done on another day on plan plus exercise!! xx

Hi Bubble - missing you - hope you're not posting cos your busy?? WE CAN DO THIS!! xx

Hellooee - hope you're ok there and not too busy - take care xx

Nope not busy upndown just eating! Cant bl**dy stop!

That is such a pain when you can`t stop eating. Have you thought about putting everything on here? The only reason I ask is that I find or found that made me look at what I was eating.

I do know how you feel though, I `messed` around with my food for a very long time and it is only just starting to come together again. The first few weeks of this year when I started losing again made me want losses more and more.

Hope something pops into you too to make it a bit easier.

Take care Bubble. xx

Nope not busy upndown just eating! Cant bl**dy stop!

Know exactly how that feels - in fact I'm an expert at it - here's another line when you're ready to get back on plan - a green one for go! _____________ tricky to get back on plan at the weekend, I find - just do what you can - see if you can cut down at least a bit on Monday and plan a few days food. Take care - won't be posting much over the weekend - I'm going on a Minis meet to Birmingham - but will be thinking of you xx

Back