The battle of the Bubble

Hi bubs
Have a great day xxx

Hi peeps hope your all well. Its beautiful today had a very "boozy" weekend with friends. Im such a lightweight and reminded myself why its not worth drinking! I have the hangover of an 18 year old. I was sooooo sick too, but this mornings fry up was the best ever!! Anyway we signed up for the marathon ballot this morning! :eek::eek:
Im excited scared and crazy i think! If this dont get me moving now dont know what will. I have 23 months to get fit. Wont hear anything til October but we have sorted our training schedule already.
Going to do 2 consecutive fast days tomorrow and wednesday cos its easier while im working to not eat. Then i have another 4 day weekend coming up. :D
Keep on smiling all. Xxx

Bubble it is amazing to enter for a marathon. I know you won`t know until October but fantastic. Enjoy your training. My Grandson ran this year and he said the atmosphere was unbelievable. He was so glad he entered.

Let us know how the training goes.

Sorry about the hangover. Two cans of cider give me a hangover nowadays. I used to have my fry up before I went to bed no matter what time I got home from the pub or wherever. I found that it really made a difference if you can be bothered or even `able` to do it.

Enjoy today.

Im starving...
1st fast day and ive only had 5 coffees so far and a c25k run.
Roll on tea time. We normally eat when kids get home but im a bit unsure if i want to peak so early i'll have all evening to want to pick. Trying to hold off the later the better i think.

How come 23 months? Are you planning to defer if you get in?

Check you out having a fast day! You're on it at the moment!! xx

Nope im having a "dah!" moment. Its 11 months.
Im doing ok have 46 cals left for my hot choc after netball. X

Hi peeps hope your all well. Its beautiful today had a very "boozy" weekend with friends. Im such a lightweight and reminded myself why its not worth drinking! I have the hangover of an 18 year old. I was sooooo sick too, but this mornings fry up was the best ever!! Anyway we signed up for the marathon ballot this morning! :eek::eek:
Im excited scared and crazy i think! If this dont get me moving now dont know what will. I have 23 months to get fit. Wont hear anything til October but we have sorted our training schedule already.
Going to do 2 consecutive fast days tomorrow and wednesday cos its easier while im working to not eat. Then i have another 4 day weekend coming up. :D
Keep on smiling all. Xxx

I'm a lightweight boozer too!! Fantastic that you've applied and got your schedule sorted - very exciting and hope you get selected. Good to hear you so upbeat!! xx

Im starving...
1st fast day and ive only had 5 coffees so far and a c25k run.
Roll on tea time. We normally eat when kids get home but im a bit unsure if i want to peak so early i'll have all evening to want to pick. Trying to hold off the later the better i think.

Phew - good luck with fasting - you sound very motivated and I find diet/exercise go together - I've done a walking marathon and ran 10ks but go weak even thinking of running a marathon!! I've tried and failed at fasting - can't get past lunch time - what a loser I am!! Go Bubble!!xx

Bubble it is amazing to enter for a marathon. I know you won`t know until October but fantastic. Enjoy your training. My Grandson ran this year and he said the atmosphere was unbelievable. He was so glad he entered.

Let us know how the training goes.

Sorry about the hangover. Two cans of cider give me a hangover nowadays. I used to have my fry up before I went to bed no matter what time I got home from the pub or wherever. I found that it really made a difference if you can be bothered or even `able` to do it.

Enjoy today.

Hee Hee Doreen - bet you've got some stories to tell! xx

Omigosh! Look what I've missed! The last time I was here you were struggling and overeating, and now you're running a marathon?
Go Bubble!
I'm sorry I've been absent. Really struggling to stay on plan at the moment.
So so happy to read your posts tho, you're doing amazing, well done you! x

I know I dont do things my half! Im a driven person deep within thats why im so angry at the lack of enthusiasm with the diet itself!
My new brain is so focused on the running regime that food obsession has gone. Think thats why ive managed a fast day already and in the middle of another one today. Dont get me wrong ive a long long way to go i cant run 5 minutes without stopping yet! But i have plenty of time and its amazing how quickly it builds up. If i walked it b4 in just over 6 im going to aim to run in 5! Achievable goal I reckon.
Ive done 20mins on cross trainer this morning and 6 rounds of charlotte dvd with the abs too.
Ive spent morning putting real clubby tunes for runs on my phone.
Having a couple of crispbreads in a bit then work at 12. So day 2 fast day going well.
Happy hump day all. X

Morning all
Well i dissapeared after weds! Kept excersise up which im happy with, did the 2 fast days spot on. But.... after the boozy piggy weekend til monday then calzone and deep fried onion ring from frankie and bennys thurs, mcds yesterday this week is classed a big fat FAIL!
So how come i lost 1.5lb!!!
Im well chuffed im going to take it and run. Literally!
I must try harder with the food and imagine the result id get then? Planning 2 fast days again weds and thurs this week. Fitting them round my work and hubbys shifts to help me stick to it.
Hope ur all well. Have a lovely weekend. X

No no dont think id make that! :p
Its the 5:2 diet when for 2 days i limit my calories to just 500. Then on the other 5 im meant to be sticking to sw but i cant seem to get my head in the game for that yet.
Its the first time im trying out the 2 together as im really struggling to be sensible but hoping with the exercise too the weight will start moving down again. Many others on mins do it with great results.

Oh okay that makes sense lol

i only ever seam to lose 1 or 2 lbs so might try the 5:2 way, I love SW finding it quite easy but only if I plans what I am having each day, I just make sure I always gave plenty of fruit and veg and salad in the house and treat myself to a curly wurly everyday.

I desperately need to get in the gym but that's the hardest thing for me but joining a gym near my work at the end of the month and a fair few people from work go regular so hoping they will motivate me - we will see lol

Back