The battle of the Bubble

Welcome to the nut house Marybobs!

Well i'm weighing in at 8pm so will see what damage my weekend caused! Had such a good start to the week but a mega fail by the end! I just spiralled after control after my epic Friday disaster. KFC Greggs and the Beefeater also featured at the weekend! Oooops!

Hi all
Well I have now packed up work until January. So my Christmas has started and I just can't stop eating already! Think Mondays weigh in will be a disaster as I don't think I can even pull it in over the next few days! So... Do I give up and just go for it next year? Or do I just try my best and not get annoyed or disappointed when it doesn't show on the scales?

Ive updated my ticker and when I go into it its showing the 18lb loss but it won't show it in my signature. Does anyone know why?

Hi all
Well I have now packed up work until January. So my Christmas has started and I just can't stop eating already! Think Mondays weigh in will be a disaster as I don't think I can even pull it in over the next few days! So... Do I give up and just go for it next year? Or do I just try my best and not get annoyed or disappointed when it doesn't show on the scales?

I would try my best and don't get annoyed if the scales don't show. You could be a couple of lbs lighter by the start of 2016. Or you could say sod it and be half a stone heavier. :)

Yeah I'm trying to make good choices over Christmas but not letting it get in my way either. Cause I don't want to see all my good work undone in Jan. So on plan syn free breakfasts and a few speedy snacks.

Loving this thread so going to follow x

I have fallen off the wagon this month so going to enjoy Christmas and start again in Jan

Welcome aboard Pudge. Not much to follow just now but will be joining you again in January.
Merry Christmas Everyone.
Little ones all soundo, pressies out, and about to eat the mince pie, cookies and carrots too. Does that count? Im having speed! ;-) xxx

Whoo hoo! Good to see you H. :)
Hows things? I've missed everyone too.
Not really bothering to post over xmas but my daily ramblings will be back next week!

Goodbye to 2015, thank you for all that you've taught me but I won't be sad to see you go! 2016 I'm prepared for everything you want to throw at me but this time I'm armed with positive vibes.
This will be MY year for health and happiness.
Wishing you all a very happy new year!

Merry New Year! (As my greek family say)
I have decided that i've got to eat everything thats open over next 3 days! If its closed i can control it but not if its open. Thats 6 mince pies, christmas cake, christmas pudding, huge galaxy bar, ferreros, chocolate orange, foxes biscuits not to mention the mini cheese and onion rolls, sausage rolls and mini sausages and large bag of onion rings. Have another 6 tins of chocs that have been mixed together but thats controllable as we always have chocs like that around and im used to it. Any unopened bars like the other 2 bars of galaxy and bournville will be cut up into synned cubes and frozen. I hate cold choc so will only eat it if i defrost it! There are 4 large doritos bags unopened with an end of April date so they can go away for Easter hols.
That will be all uncontrollable temptation out the way ready for a Mondays weigh in.

Now I know it doesn't count but i've kept an eye on my weight at home. On Sunday I had put on 5lb over christmas. Now although I have pigged out everyday this week I have also been having a smoothie using my christmas present the ninja for breakfast everyday. I weighed this morning and lost the 4lb out of the 5 I put on. So secretly I'm kind of hoping Mondays weigh in will be a STS. I'm not going to worry if not, my aim is another 3 stone for 2016. That would bring the whole loss to over 4 stone and I will be mega happy. There is no way that on 1st Jan 17 I will still be where i am now! No way whats over.
Well thats my ramblings so far enjoy your last Bank holiday 'til march everyone! :) xxxxxx

Back