The battle of the Bubble

foods looking delish :)
well done hun

loveeeee chicken chasseur - another meal on my list haha, maybe tmoro night!
how do u make yours?

Colmans mix! Again just split the syns between the family servings. There's 5 of us but I always split between 4 and round it up that way I'm well within the syns.
Feeling positive and weeeing well!

Have you got the minestrone soup recipe @bubble77

Rachael, if you want any other recipes, I've got a link in my signature to a dropbox folder where I save all my fave recipes (the ones that I do over and over again cos they're bloody lovely!). I used to have it in a thread but every time people commented they got shoved further down and made it hard to find them. Have a glance over them - if you like sweet and sour, the sweet and sour one is EXACTLY like one from the chippy. If anyone can let me know how to do a good fried rice then I'd have a perfect accompaniment too - I can never work out how to do it.

I've never tried the slow cooker ones but think when I looked they were a lot higher in syns.
I can only get egg fried rice right. I boil the rice a few hours before i need it so it cools down completely then frylight some onions and peas start scrambling the eggs but just before they set i fry the rice in them its very nice. X

Just a quick 1 from me
EE - Day 4

Apple, banana, mullerlight

Beans & cheese on toast (hexa & b)

Lamb hotpot (2syns)

I haven't snacked yet but have many syns to play with. Hope your all well. xxx

Evening all
Today is just an off day. Started with a smoothie but ended up at the harvester having a bacon stack and chilli chips. So oversynned! Never mind its just one meal from 21 this week.
Hope everyones doing better than me today. X

Photo_2016-01-09_05-54-05_PM.png

Brunch of eggs, baked beans, bacon mushrooms, peppers, hash brown (2 syns) and toast (hexb) (1 syn for marge)

Dinner pork chop, peas and mash but maybe not enough speed tonight. Infact no speed. :-/

HELP!
Its weigh in tomorrow but i cant stpp eating......
Breakfast fruit and yoghurt
Lunch roast chicken with all the trimmings and syns on stuffing gravy and yorkshires (10)
Then...
2 packs of pops, 4 heroes a ferrero (20) 2 hifi lights (hexb) and I dont want to stop.....

Step away from the biscuit tin! ;)
Try a pint of water to fill you up...or if you really are mega munchy make some SW chips or a jacket with beans :)

Eeeerm does thin bagel and cheese count??
I'm going stir crazy.... I have no fruit til tomoz shopping comes in. :-(

Lol... have you nothing SW friendly in instead?? Or if you really need to scratch this 'munchy' itch go ahead and do it...but don't feel guilty and beat yourself up for it later :)

Its gone the crazy half hour has subsided. What was that about?? I've got the craziest head ever. Beginning to think I will never be slimmer! I really must get a grips with myself.

At least it has passed :) I get it also...just lately once or twice a week...lol... but now all the crap has gone that was left over Christmas there is far less temptation in the house :)

Back