The Beck Diet Solution Book Group

whats everyones latest read/revelation?

Ive been planning every day, I seem to not be sticking to my plans fully though which is not good practice.

I have also tasted a few things recently, which perhaps are not part of my plan and whilst eating and just after I have seriously asked myself, is/was that really that enjoyable? and in reality, the answer was no :]

I also asked myself today, whilst I was suggesting to myself that I ate something 'bad' for tea and I was like, well do I want to be skinny and achieve my goals etc etc or do I want something off plan for tea? and again, the good side won, and I know my resistance is getting stronger!
Ive described the part of me that makes me eat crap a demon, and I will defeat this fat demon!

Day 9 Select an Exercise Plan

1. Long-term weight management needs to include a regular fitness routine. As we age our BMR slows and we need to build up our muscles and do more exercise in order to not naturally gain weight.

2. There a lots of benefits to exercise whilst dieting: it should help you stick to your diet; could help control appetite (or at the very least is a distracting activity); is a mood elevator and stress reducer; burns calories; builds muscle which helps with toning and burning calories; builds confidence; makes you feel better physically; and it improves your health and helps to prevent disease.

3. There are two types of exercise: planned and spontaneous. You should work on increasing both of these in your life and accept that they need to be a part of your life from now on.

4. It is good find a “fitness partner” -- so you will not miss workouts.

Well, this is my downfall -- in order to lose I MUST exercise. And I must continue to exercise once I get to goal, or I will do as I have done and slowly regain the weight. I am too small (and old) a person to not HAVE to workout.

I have tried and tried and tried to find a reliable fitness partner. For whatever reasons are going on with different people... it just does not happen. I did my best with this when I was going to classes -- I was doing okay for a while working out at home.

I know that I have to make this priority.

This is a day that is going to really challenge me.

Well, this is my downfall -- in order to lose I MUST exercise. And I must continue to exercise once I get to goal, or I will do as I have done and slowly regain the weight. I am too small (and old) a person to not HAVE to workout.

I have tried and tried and tried to find a reliable fitness partner. For whatever reasons are going on with different people... it just does not happen. I did my best with this when I was going to classes -- I was doing okay for a while working out at home.

I know that I have to make this priority.

This is a day that is going to really challenge me.
My plan (once I've finished placements and exams and have 2 minutes to myself) is to find an activity I enjoy such as zumba. I'm not a massive gym fan, won't go swimming because I won't wear a costume, and I know the only way to get my ass up and fit is by doing it through something I actually enjoy, and want to do.

My plan (once I've finished placements and exams and have 2 minutes to myself) is to find an activity I enjoy such as zumba. I'm not a massive gym fan, won't go swimming because I won't wear a costume, and I know the only way to get my ass up and fit is by doing it through something I actually enjoy, and want to do.

Buy a DVD or use YouTube and/or Fit TV -- then take a study break and "shame your booty". Otherwise, you'll be like me... Years later I'm still, "Once I ....". And I'll try and take this advice myself. :)

Buy a DVD or use YouTube and/or Fit TV -- then take a study break and "shame your booty". Otherwise, you'll be like me... Years later I'm still, "Once I ....". And I'll try and take this advice myself. :)

Going to use YOUTUBE to try T APP. So, is this working on DAY 9? ;D

Back