The begining

Made choirzo and broccoli gnocchi today for the first time , very unusual texture and very rich. It was nice and served 5 portions but calories were very high at over 430 per small portion and for me i wouldn't make it again as it's just too rich. Also first time tasting mustard 🤮
Cleared some more stuff out today and got people lined up tomorrow to collect from olio
Can't sleep hence being on at this silly hour. Ended up watching the whole series of bridgerton.

Id like to get out a walk tomorrow, fresh air always helps put you in a good mood. Happy weekend 🤩
I watched Bridgerton over two nights. Was so sad when it finished. Hopefully a second two for more scandal

Sticky beef noodles today made a new recipe and had that for both lunch and dinner
Listed over 40 items on olio and 32 of those were collected before 7pm so thats a huge relief

Firs offical weigh day tomo. Feeling more hopeful than last week. Have been increasing my water intake. Will have an early night tonight 😴 working from home is blehhhh can't we have another day for a long weekend
You had a very busy weekend getting everything cleared out for the weekend.
Good for you

Bean An Tí , it did take me nearly a full episode to get into it. Was crazy to watch all the attachment styles unfold throughout. I look forward to the next series also 🙂

MONDAY MORNING!!!!!⭐⭐⭐⭐

weigh in day at isolation nation ..... lost 4lbs for my first weigh in. Swore if i didn't lose any weight this week I would swap to SW because its worked for me before but im delighted and will continue with this for the meantime.

Hope everyone else did good new and remember it can take a while for your body to adapt to the positive changes you are making. I for one know this well. So excited to edit my stats (if i can figure out how). Feeling positive to start the week off. How is everyone else ?

MONDAY MORNING!!!!!⭐⭐⭐⭐

weigh in day at isolation nation ..... lost 4lbs for my first weigh in. Swore if i didn't lose any weight this week I would swap to SW because its worked for me before but im delighted and will continue with this for the meantime.

Hope everyone else did good new and remember it can take a while for your body to adapt to the positive changes you are making. I for one know this well. So excited to edit my stats (if i can figure out how). Feeling positive to start the week off. How is everyone else ?
Well done. I eventually figured out how to change my stats took a while though 🤣🤣

Had a good day today, knackered though
Made some mongolian beef and veg rice for dinner was yummy
Very few steps today qs was sitting at the desk. Tomorrow will be much the same.
Heading to bed early tonight 😴

Been super busy forgot to come on. Made chicken and black bean yesterday. Signed up to be an olion fwh first collection in 2 weeks time thats exciting. Haven't been fully onboard this past 2 days just so busy and little sleep but im not giving up

Right so ive decided before I even weigh tomo im gonna start SW again. While the calorie counting worked out great the first week ive been starvin this past week and its just not gonna work. I know SW works and has done for me in the past so that really is the best bet. Im not even fussed on weighing myself tomorrow cuz I know ive been eating alot and not following sw. Obvs calories can contain anything so mehhh

Hope everyone else is doing well. The snow here today is crazy so was out with the husky and she loved it. Have the roast chicken in the oven for dinner too.

Right so ive decided before I even weigh tomo im gonna start SW again. While the calorie counting worked out great the first week ive been starvin this past week and its just not gonna work. I know SW works and has done for me in the past so that really is the best bet. Im not even fussed on weighing myself tomorrow cuz I know ive been eating alot and not following sw. Obvs calories can contain anything so mehhh

Hope everyone else is doing well. The snow here today is crazy so was out with the husky and she loved it. Have the roast chicken in the oven for dinner too.
Hiya, hate when a diet leaves me feeling hungry. Theres nothing worse than being hungry it feels like you're missing out.
Maybe you should weigh yourself tomorrow just so you know where your starting from on your new diet you may even be surprised by what you find.

Onward we go 🤣🤣🤣

Haha i know right. At least I only stayed in denial 2 weeks . How have you been getting on? @simone?
I'm good. Yes was a difficult one but I held strong. All I wanted was junk food all day but it turns out I hadn't eaten any meals beside my dinner. Plus I ate 3 rice cakes while food shopping and only figured out they were 4 syns each when I got home 🤣🤣🤣 I'm good again today.

Back