THE Beginning

Thanks for the zumba tip! I downloaded some and tried a bit today. That was funny! I felt like an elephant! (And looked like one) I just don't have the moves! I wish I had it was quite fun. Only did about 12 minutes but was sweating and felt it was really good. Shame it makes me feel like an idiot. Lol.

Yesterday I was thinking of going for a run but then decided to go on a bike ride instead. Better to do something I actually enjoy. So I did about 50 minutes of that.

First day back at work. We joined some kind of healthy workplace program and one of the challenges is to climb a mountain using the steps. It's 56 steps up to our office. I did it 4 times today. Just thought that every time I go to toilet I pop downstairs and come up again. Will drink lots of water tomorrow then I will do it more :)
So yeah did 5 miles of cycling, over 200 steps, little lunchtime walk and 12 minutes of zumba today.
Should be about 45 mins of exercise at least. Quite pleased.

Thanks for the zumba tip! I downloaded some and tried a bit today. That was funny! I felt like an elephant! (And looked like one) I just don't have the moves! I wish I had it was quite fun. Only did about 12 minutes but was sweating and felt it was really good. Shame it makes me feel like an idiot. Lol.

Yesterday I was thinking of going for a run but then decided to go on a bike ride instead. Better to do something I actually enjoy. So I did about 50 minutes of that.

First day back at work. We joined some kind of healthy workplace program and one of the challenges is to climb a mountain using the steps. It's 56 steps up to our office. I did it 4 times today. Just thought that every time I go to toilet I pop downstairs and come up again. Will drink lots of water tomorrow then I will do it more :)
So yeah did 5 miles of cycling, over 200 steps, little lunchtime walk and 12 minutes of zumba today.
Should be about 45 mins of exercise at least. Quite pleased.
Well done you and I know what you mean about the Zumba, I Zumba alone:D

Yesterday I went up the stairs 6 times because I'm really competitive and so is our office manager so he kept doing it and I couldn't bare the thought he had done it more! So 336 steps for me! Plus cycling. Didn't do any extra.
Got a day off today so went on a bike ride. Did about 15-20 miles probably. I have to exercise on my days off or I will be climbing up the walls in the afternoon. I hope I'll get addicted to that so I would do more sports and stuff!
Alrighty..time for lunch! x

Yesterday I went up the stairs 6 times because I'm really competitive and so is our office manager so he kept doing it and I couldn't bare the thought he had done it more! So 336 steps for me! Plus cycling. Didn't do any extra.
Got a day off today so went on a bike ride. Did about 15-20 miles probably. I have to exercise on my days off or I will be climbing up the walls in the afternoon. I hope I'll get addicted to that so I would do more sports and stuff!
Alrighty..time for lunch! x
Well done Lisa, I feel exhausted just reading it:p

Hiya lovely! Just got back from the festival today. Been eating crisps, cookies and festival food since Thursday! Will try to weigh myself tomorrow morning to see the damage and get back on the wagon! xx

Hiya lovely! Just got back from the festival today. Been eating crisps, cookies and festival food since Thursday! Will try to weigh myself tomorrow morning to see the damage and get back on the wagon! xx
Hi Lisa, hope you got back on the wagon:cool:

Just sitting on it! Whoo! :)
So the scales showed 175 Lbs which is OK. Considering all the booze, crisps and cookies I ate :)
Yesterday was day at home with lot of snacking and no real food really. Back to work today, best way stop yourself snacking!

Pound off again! Woo!
I've bee brought up that you have to have a warm meal every day. Do you? Don't fancy it and the weight doesn't shift :(

Yeah I was the same but I'm not losing much weight like that...I am eating from a smaller plate, and instead of pasta and rice and potatoes have veg...and everything is low fat and right....Weird stuff..

I've lost over half of the weight what I want to lose...got couple of pictures...now I have lost 35 lbs. Ii can't see too much difference though :D

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 39
I've lost over half of the weight what I want to lose...got couple of pictures...now I have lost 35 lbs. Ii can't see too much difference though :D
Ooooh what a fabulous difference. Check out that flat tum:cool: You look great Lisa, well done you:cool:

I need to lose more weight quicker! I seem to lose steadily 2-3 lbs per month! I'd like to lose 2-3 lbs per week. Want to buy new pretty clothes already! :D It just seems I'm fine all week and then weekends ruin everything!

I need to lose more weight quicker! I seem to lose steadily 2-3 lbs per month! I'd like to lose 2-3 lbs per week. Want to buy new pretty clothes already! :D It just seems I'm fine all week and then weekends ruin everything!
Follow my diet :p Seriously though 2 to 3lb a month is great steady loss.

Will try harder this week! Haven't lost anything since the 9th! Could blame TOTM but I don't think it affects me. I did make pizza yesterday and we ate it all :D

Going to be good today. Hopefully with no accidents. On Thursday on my way biking to work, I ran over a big rottweiler and went flying from my bike again. Nothing serious only got a massive bruise on my leg.
Second time in couple of months already for me to fly off my bike. Stupid freak accidents.

Anyway yes, good with food!

x

Will try harder this week! Haven't lost anything since the 9th! Could blame TOTM but I don't think it affects me. I did make pizza yesterday and we ate it all :D

Going to be good today. Hopefully with no accidents. On Thursday on my way biking to work, I ran over a big rottweiler and went flying from my bike again. Nothing serious only got a massive bruise on my leg.
Second time in couple of months already for me to fly off my bike. Stupid freak accidents.

Anyway yes, good with food!

x
Be careful on that bike, Lisa:eek:

Thanks LA. I am trying. Yesterday I got into accident almost twice! Drivers are just not looking! So annoyed with people who don't even look where they are going. How on earth did they get their licence!?

Anyway...leaving the road rage on one side...Lost a pound again. Woo!
Need to lose couple more in Sept. Would like to get under 170 lbs already!
By the way I wasn't good at all yesterday with food...SO this doesn't make any sense at all but I'm not complaining. Got a pound off :) xxx

But I need to lose 2 lbs in a week if I want to get to my target. Umm..I don't know how to do it. I guess I have to start going to gym or something? Do I have to exercise? :)

Thanks LA. I am trying. Yesterday I got into accident almost twice! Drivers are just not looking! So annoyed with people who don't even look where they are going. How on earth did they get their licence!?

Anyway...leaving the road rage on one side...Lost a pound again. Woo!
Need to lose couple more in Sept. Would like to get under 170 lbs already!
By the way I wasn't good at all yesterday with food...SO this doesn't make any sense at all but I'm not complaining. Got a pound off :) xxx

But I need to lose 2 lbs in a week if I want to get to my target. Umm..I don't know how to do it. I guess I have to start going to gym or something? Do I have to exercise? :)
My exercise throughout has been to walk as fast as I can without hurting myself, or dawdle along for a couple of hours admiring the scenery:D I do Zumba, but only once or twice a week while I'm doing the housework:eek:

My biggest weight loss in the past several months was due to switching from a banana sandwich for breakfast to 50g porridge oats mixed with zero fat milk and 1 tsp honey for breakfast.

Back