THE Beginning

I think the best I can do with eating at the moment is to not have breakfast. I know everyone is saying how important breakfast is and so on, but I will keep it minimal until I get to my target weight.
I mean I will have a little yoghurt or actimel or fruit but will not have anything else and try to keep lunch under 300 calories.
Because I know myself already when I come home all I do is snack and then have a normal dinner with my bf.
I was very happy yesterday morning because I had lost 2 lbs but I had been out previous night and got really drunk so in the morning I was so dehydrated that I was 2 lbs lighter. LOL. I had been to Chinese restaurant as well. So apparently it's all good. Chinese and drinking lots of beer! :)

I think the best I can do with eating at the moment is to not have breakfast. I know everyone is saying how important breakfast is and so on, but I will keep it minimal until I get to my target weight.
I mean I will have a little yoghurt or actimel or fruit but will not have anything else and try to keep lunch under 300 calories.
Because I know myself already when I come home all I do is snack and then have a normal dinner with my bf.
I was very happy yesterday morning because I had lost 2 lbs but I had been out previous night and got really drunk so in the morning I was so dehydrated that I was 2 lbs lighter. LOL. I had been to Chinese restaurant as well. So apparently it's all good. Chinese and drinking lots of beer! :)
Lol, I discovered that you can move the scales by as much as 7lb with water loss. Apparently, if we don't drink enough our body hangs onto the water and stores it in our body tissues, but as soon as we start to drink it regularly the body expels it making us weigh less. More water less weight:D

Oh it's all so complicated. I think I hurt my liver with all this beer and dehydration. My tummy has been hurting since Friday.

Of course after I drank some water my weight went back to 172 lbs but it's down to 170 again due normal weigh loss. Unbelievable that I only got 11 lbs to go until normal BMI! So happy about it!
And 4 lbs until 3 stones lost.
Definitely want to lose a stone or more by December, going to a friends wedding then.

Oh it's all so complicated. I think I hurt my liver with all this beer and dehydration. My tummy has been hurting since Friday.

Of course after I drank some water my weight went back to 172 lbs but it's down to 170 again due normal weigh loss. Unbelievable that I only got 11 lbs to go until normal BMI! So happy about it!
And 4 lbs until 3 stones lost.
Definitely want to lose a stone or more by December, going to a friends wedding then.
3 stone is a fabulous loss, Lisa. And keep off the pickling juice:p

Ahh...I'm stuck! It's not happening, not losing any weight! Got this groupon offer with 10 passes to the gym, will try that then :)

Ahh...I'm stuck! It's not happening, not losing any weight! Got this groupon offer with 10 passes to the gym, will try that then :)
Don't forget to try shocking the body if you're stuck on a platypus:D Reverse your mealtimes and eat big in the morning and little at night for 3 days.

My fiancée has me doing push ups:eek:

Ooohh..will that help? Should I do it for as long I get stuck again or just for 3 days?

P.s wow push ups! I've never been able to do any!

Ooohh..will that help? Should I do it for as long I get stuck again or just for 3 days?

P.s wow push ups! I've never been able to do any!
Yes, body builders do it all the time. Sometimes they will eat one silly meal like a whole pizza to shock the metabolism and then they are good with food again. It tricks the body to start burning when you mess your food regime around. I speeded up again when I ditched the routine banana sandwich for breakfast and changed it for 50g of porridge oats with a teaspoon of honey and fat free milk from Morrisons which is the long life stuff in a plastic bottle.

As for the push ups, I can't do them either, but he says practice makes perfect:eek::D

I can believe it has been almost 3 months! Had a little falling off the wagon case and put on 10 pounds!
On the wagon now again for the 2nd week. Started gym. Going there 3 times a week for an hour.
Have lost 2 lbs so far.

Going to try to do the food diary again to make me be good.

So here we go:

Breakfast:

2 slices of chicken + coffee 80

Lunch:

3 slices of chicken 111
2 crackers 70
laughing cow light 25
tomato+cucumber 20

Last edited:
Thank you size 16! Hope you're well and we can make it happen this year!!!

I failed last night...
I did make healthy cabbage stew with some lean mince and boiled potatoes but after that I had A LOT of chocolate sweeties. I mean A LOT. At least 10 plus a bit of ice cream :(

Never mind that. They needed eating so they wouldn't tempt me :D

Back on track and going to gym after work!
Hope everyone has a successful day!
x

Breakfast:
Banana and a coffee 120

Lunch:
Porridge with water

Snack:

???

Someone got overly excited with their new iPad? :D

Anyway....good news...something I haven't had for months! I've lost 2 pounds!!! Back to being under 180 lbs!
Ahh you can't believe how happy it makes me and how much motivation it gives me to go to gym today when it isn't my gym day even! Happy days! Hope that everyone will have fab day. And I hope that I won't end up being in bed all day and then eating the fridge. And the cupboard :) xx

OH god! Can't believe it has been 2 years!
I have struggled and gained weight.
Trying to get it off and forgetting how to. Been reading my diary which didn't give much answers.
Would like to go back in time and ask myself how did you do it?!

Anyway it looks like I didn't have much carbs and tried to keep it under 1200 calories.

I really need to shape up. I have tried at least 100 times to start again, but always failing.

Hopefully I can do it again and shift some more stones off my back!
I'm currently 188 lbs, 85 kg, 13 stone 4.

Wish me luck! xx

Liisa

ps I will start posting my diary here again from tomorrow. Can't remember what I had today *blush*

Day 1 of the reboot of my life of eating!
Don't feel different but it's only because I start like that every morning.

Will try and write down everything I eat and keep it round 1200 calories.

Not eating any rice, potatoes and pasta and trying to replace them with vegetables.

Let's see how it goes!

Food today-

Breakfast
Banana 100
Porridge w water 100
Coffee 15

Lunch
Tomato and basil soup 150
Rye bread with spread 100
Ham 50

Snack
2 crispy Rye breads 40
Eat Natural Bar 200

Dinner
Fish 280
Beans 100
Vegetables 100

Last edited:
Day 2

I must admit that yesterday didn't end so well. My bf gave me cup of coffee and a giant cookie and I did say no....while eating it :(
Oh well!

Better day today!

Breakfast:
Banana 100

Lunch:
egg sandwich 280
krave cereal 250

Dinner:
[h=1]Cauldron Adzuki Bean Kiev 230[/h]Salad with avocado 200
half of sweetcorn 100

Last edited:
Had a busy day yesterday. Full day in uni and then the sofa ate me :)

So didn't have any time to do diary but will now.

Breakfast.:
Porridge with water 100

Lunch:
An apple 50
Cereal bar 200

Dinner:
Vegetable mussaka 350
Salad 50
Veg 50

Lemon mousse 80

Snacks: cereal 350
Cake 200

I think that's about 1400 a bit more but I won't beat myself up.

Back