ProPoints "The Bell is a Signal for Me...": Diary of a trainee teacher

Thank you - I'd like to say less stress awaits me but not likely! Am currently job searching for a summer job before I start my teaching post in Sept! But I have only used 7pp of my weeklies so far - including a dinner at Harvester!! Lol hopefully that reflects on my scales on Tuesday!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the job search.Aww bout the stress! that's pretty good using only 7 weeklies so far including a meal out :0)

Another 1.5lbs lost!! 9st 12lbs now. And changed my goal weight to 9st 11lbs (which would take me to exactly a stone and a half) but of course I'll keep trying to get down to as low as possible!

bugsbunny2000 said:
Another 1.5lbs lost!! 9st 12lbs now. And changed my goal weight to 9st 11lbs (which would take me to exactly a stone and a half) but of course I'll keep trying to get down to as low as possible!

Woo almost there and well done on your loss :0) yea stop when you are comfortable :0)

So I need to lose a pound at tonight's weigh in to reach gold. Fingers crossed

Thank you! Don't think I've been so nervous - and staying at my OH last night so haven't even weighed myself! I'll just wait til 5.45!!

*drum roll please*

9st 10lbs :) I lost 2lbs and reached my next silver 7 and my gold!!

Am very pleased :) although I will continue to keep my dailies of 26pp until my weight is a bit lower, perhaps 9st 5lbs and then see about maintaining! Ive been dieting for so many months now I don't know how to eat without doing it lol Xx

Attachments

• image-4066650900.jpg
    image-4066650900.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 47
Thank you! I would like to still lose some more so that I can comfortably stay within the 5lb OVER range. And to be able to have some "fun" days lol where I can just pig out on a pizza or go to a restaurant without pointing lol

Hehe exactly! How are you hun? X

Am good thanks,still doing simply filling,lost 3.75lbs last Friday which I'm really chuffed about.Not expecting much this Friday but am in the 11s now :0)

Congrats!! How do u find simply filling? Weight loss still the same? Do u find u eat more or less?? X

Am enjoying it but been bit low on food this week as not shopping till tomorrow but have stuck with it,I do find i'm not reaching for the chocolate and crisps but I do still snack but less.Tomorrow will be my 2nd wi with it,last week was the most I've lost in a week before that it was 3.25lbs.I'm eating more heathy I feel as well though was fairly healthy with pp.

So with F&H, is it that you can have unlimited F&H foods (those are the ones that are in green) and then you're 49 weeklies are all the points you have - for foods that aren't F&H?

Do u still have to measure out F&H??

bugsbunny2000 said:
So with F&H, is it that you can have unlimited F&H foods (those are the ones that are in green) and then you're 49 weeklies are all the points you have - for foods that aren't F&H?

Do u still have to measure out F&H??

Yup that's it,on the sf stickies there's more info.You don't have to measure but I still do as it suits me and I feel in control still that way :0)

Got my Gold Member certificate tonight - and lost another 2lbs!! Down to 9st 8lbs now... 4lbs more and I'd have reached the 2st mark.

Little victories: bought a size 10 pair of black trousers and size 10 jeans! Perfect fit. Feel fabulous (although need to do some proper exercises, feeling wobbly now and wanna tone up :p)

Attachments

• image-2453767752.jpg
    image-2453767752.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3398828703.jpg
    image-3398828703.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3100994516.jpg
    image-3100994516.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 41
bugsbunny2000 said:
Got my Gold Member certificate tonight - and lost another 2lbs!! Down to 9st 8lbs now... 4lbs more and I'd have reached the 2st mark.

Little victories: bought a size 10 pair of black trousers and size 10 jeans! Perfect fit. Feel fabulous (although need to do some proper exercises, feeling wobbly now and wanna tone up :p)

Wow you look amazing!!! Well done,you've done brilliantly! Woo bout the size ten clothes as well :0)

Back