ProPoints "The Bell is a Signal for Me...": Diary of a trainee teacher

I did have a couple of extra hungry days but bulked out my dinner with more veg and that has helped out thankfully,did think of putting my points up but as the dinners seem to be working I will stick with 27pp.Saving some weeklies(had chocolates Monday night) for a meal with friend's on Friday,the ones I normally do Pizza hut with,we going to have a brewers fayre instead!

Hope brewers fare was nice :)
I've had two nights out this week lol McDonalds Wednesday and then harvester on Thursday! But still stuck within dailys and weeklys so not complaining. Need to go to the gym today tho to balance it all out if I'm to lose this week!! Really would love to lose a pound to get my next silver 7 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I enjoyed the meal out thanks,was really nice,especially the ice cream lol.Sounds like you have had a good week including the two meals out,hope you get your silver 7 :0)

It's been a long time. I went off the rails a bit and am now back up to 10st 1.5lbs as of yesterday - not too bad considering what I've eaten since then and a trip to LA too (IHOP and American portion sizes lol). Not to mention lots and lots of stress eating due to my PGCE placement nearing an end (and work load increasing alot!!)

But have decided I need to get back on track and start pointing everything - typical that my kitchen scales break yesterday!

I think I need to start again like it is my first week! I will get down to my 9st 7lbs target!! So 8.5lbs to go :)

Was wondering where you went to! welcome back :0) Oohh LA,lucky you :0) lots have been going on for you then of late,well done on getting back into it and i like your idea of 'starting again' so to speak.You will get that weight off :0)

Thank you!! I know it's been a while! I have Ony gained 4lbs in the last month or so... But it's still not in the right direction - so back to it so I'm nice a slim IF the summer ever gets here lol how are you?? X

Well the sun is shining today so it's a start lol,those pounds will be off soon enough! Am doing good thanks,the week before last I'd put on a quarter of a pound due to totm and upping my exercise as started the shred but last wi I lost 2.5lbs so i'm happy with that.Have changed my wi day from Monday to a Friday as have finally gotten into using my weeklies at home :0)

BDD - Aww congrats! That pesky totm ruins everything but brilliant weight loss!! And how far are you with shred? You enjoying it???

My exercise plan is non existent due to so much school work!! And me and my OH cancelled our gym memberships yesterday (got it til the end of the month tho) to try and save £40 extra a month. So may take to trying to do exercise at home. Or there is a new gym opening in our town centre for £16.99 (at the moment...) which is 24 hours and no contract! As opposed to a closer gym which is £25p/m. Will have a think.
Went to mcdonalds (snack wrap BBQ) and Toby Carvery yday - but felt like I pointed everything quite well. Quick jump on the scales this morning shows a slight gain... hope its just a blip! Will not weigh again until Tuesday evening - promise!!

So... I love love love Snack a Jack jumbo caramel mmm so nice and so much for 1pp (or 3pp for 2). and have been enjoying dessert of meringue (1PP) with WW creme fraiche (1PP) and blackberries and grapes. Mmmm summery (despite the rubbish weather!)
Right, I have been procrastinating for far too long now... got too much work to do before school on Monday!! Got my tutor coming in on Thursday to sign off my folders, talk to my mentor and give me a grade for my final placement. Then one week until I FINISH placement altogether!!

OH flew to LA today.... really wish it was me going with him again! Fingers crossed we can save some money and head to NYC either August or October or Xmas this year!

Oh no... still avoiding work! best go now! xx

Wow lots going on for you right now,hope all goes well work wise and you and your OH get to go away later on this year :0) sounds like all ok food wise with your meals out.I went for a nice pub meal yesterday,was delish! Well worth spending some weeklies on,lost 1.5lbs yesterday which I'm pleased with.To be honest bout the shred,I got bored with it after day 15 so do it now and again so I don't get bored and will finsh it that way lol

Thats exactly how I felt with Kettleworx! It was the same exercises and I didn't see my body change AND (while I was on SW at the time) I was gaining a little bit of weight every week!! Not a good motivator!! Lovely pub meal though :) well worth it!!

I am still going well with diet this week. It is Saturday night and I still have 38 of my weeklies left since Tuesday - much better than in recent weeks when i'd have that many by Tuesday night lol!

Whilst browsing through tescos today I stumbled upon some fat binding pills my mum showed me the other day in a magazine... XLS MEDICAL. You take 1-2 after meals. I've had two today (one after lunch, and 1 after dinner). It says you can lose up to 3x more weight than a balanced diet alone! Now, they were pricey. I didn't realise until I already scanned them through. £25 :eek: BUT if they help me shed these last 8.5lbs a bit more easily then they'll be worth it. Though with only 60 tablets in a packet, at 3 tablets a day thats only 20 days worth, or at their recommendation of 2 tablets per meal thats only 10 days worth! Yet on their website it says it starts working in 3 days... and you'll notice a measurable difference in 4 weeks. Well, I will try it for this dose (seeing as I've bought it and used em already lol) but if I don't see a difference in 2 weeks, then I wouldn't waste money on more!!

Anybody else used these and have any comments?

Slowly slugging away at work. Think i'd rather have a very late late night (house to myself) and get at least all my planning done tonight so that tomorrow I can do my school based tasks, Q standards, files and whatnot!

Busy as always :0) hope you get time to chill out :0) yea I might do some other exercise DVD for abit,see how I feel tomorrow.Ive not heard of those tablets,let me know how you get on with them :0)

Haha thank you - I cannot wait to finish my PGCE!! Just wanna start my new job now... with my new year group, new school, new everything!! Got an interview for a summer job on Friday too - anything to bring the money in over the summer!! Do you recommend any exercise DVDs? I remember doing Natalie Cassidy's... bit of a joke tho, didn't like it! Not enough space in my living room lol.

Well, day 2 and i feel nauseous. I am not sure if it's the tablets but all ive had this morning is porridge and banana so.... I'm gonna say it is! People have said it has subdued their hunger... but I was starving last night lol!

Jumped on the scales this morning *slap* i know i know i cannot resist! And it read 9st 12.5lbs so it's going in the right direction now at least!! Have a nice weekend :)

Thanks about my weekend,hope you had a good one :0) that's great bout the weight coming down,I won't tell you off for the sneak peak lol.Hope all goes well with the interview.Soon be September lol

Weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.... Just wanna see a decrease! 8.5lbs to go to reach 9st 7. Tho now wondering whether to change my target? My clothes are baggy as it is...........

2lbs LOST this week - yay! Bout time! Now just 2.5lbs to go to get to my lowest yet. I dunno bout the weight thing... Part of me is thinking is it more weight I need to lose of just to tone up? I think I'll aim for 7 and if I find that it's really stalling then call it quits lol but I may surprise myself who knows x

Thank you!!

So... I am officially a qualified Primary teacher now :) woop woop!

Back