The best things in life are free ....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Minimunchkins, 23 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Peeps, has anyone ever 'won' one of the giveaways from the mag? The ones in this months (page 108 & 109) where you have to send a postcard with your details & marked with what you fancy like 'Planet' or 'Green People' etc

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Never bothered trying really, but good luck if you do enter the competition.

4. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't so far and keep thinking that it's probably a waste of a stamp but, it'd be encouraging to hear if anyone has received anything.

5. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    talking to one of my customers about things like this and her daughter worked for the company who sorts all prizes and give aways etc for these magazines and she was saying they get mega amounts of people send in postcards etc - BUT someone has to win them - so it might just as well be you - suppose it's less odds than the lottery and I do that every week.

6. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Unfortunately - no point in me entering - never anything there for men to win... (on of the downfalls of the magazine i guess) :)

But good luck if you decide to go for it...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.