The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

I'm an Atkins chick! :D

Hey everyone,

How are we all doing?

Im quite happy at the moment :) Day 3 and still going strong!!

Its going well so far. Been busy at work this week so not done much exercise though. Hopefully joining the gym tomorrow and going to do alot of walking :D Need to take my dog for a good walk, and go walking around town looking for stuff to wear at the gym lol

Its going well so far. Been busy at work this week so not done much exercise though. Hopefully joining the gym tomorrow and going to do alot of walking :D Need to take my dog for a good walk, and go walking around town looking for stuff to wear at the gym lol

Glad its going well Gizmo, I also feel really positive Day 5 and still very good ha ha

I find having dogs is a great encouragement to go for long walks, I tend to do sort of 30-45 mins during the week and when I have a day off ill go out for a really long one

Enjoy hunting for gym clothes, and joining of course

xx

Yeah, dogs are great for making you walk :p lol. I wish I had a younger dog that doesn't stop to sniff everything all the time and would run with me lol. Mines 12/13 so is getting a bit slow. Used to be worse coz of her joints but taking her on less walks helped that a bit. She still enjoys a good hours walk up on the fields though :)

Yeah, dogs are great for making you walk :p lol. I wish I had a younger dog that doesn't stop to sniff everything all the time and would run with me lol. Mines 12/13 so is getting a bit slow. Used to be worse coz of her joints but taking her on less walks helped that a bit. She still enjoys a good hours walk up on the fields though :)

I am similar, I have an 8 yr old Lab who has arthritus so cant take him long, but we rehomed a puppy 6 or so months ago and she can go for hours so works out brill!

Hope everyone is being good!
Im doing ok :) Am just about to go swimming,yay.
Claire x

Thats what I like to hear claire :)

:D I'm definately on target! Need to stop weighing myself so much :eek: lol. And my measurements are all smaller than they were when I started my diet! Really feeling motivated atm. And I'm now a member of a gym, yay! lol

Hope everyone else is good! :)

:D I'm definately on target! Need to stop weighing myself so much :eek: lol. And my measurements are all smaller than they were when I started my diet! Really feeling motivated atm. And I'm now a member of a gym, yay! lol

Hope everyone else is good! :)

YAY to the Gym, thats great news :) which one did you join?

Isnt it a good feeling when you feel well positive? I love it.

Long walk today didnt quite go as planned, went for about 40 mins, but will defo do a longer one tomorrow!!!!

YAY to the Gym, thats great news :) which one did you join?

Isnt it a good feeling when you feel well positive? I love it.

Long walk today didnt quite go as planned, went for about 40 mins, but will defo do a longer one tomorrow!!!!

Compass fitness. £19 a month. Was £17 for this month though, think because I joined a week into it. Love it though. Nobody cares that your there, they're just doing their own thing. Was nervous about going though. Going again tomorrow to hopefully make up for the fact that I'm going out with some friends tomorrow night. I'll try to work the drinks into my calorie allowance :p lol

Didn't get to take the dog for a walk today, my mum had taken her by the time I got home. Will try to take her out tomorrow :)

And feeling positive is great, so much better than how I felt before I started all this. Don't want to go back to the way I was lol

That gym sounds like a good price hun, make the most of it :) The gym closest to me is only £10 a month but I think everyone I know goes there due to it being cheap so of course I wont as tooo paranoid, at least in the summer I can go down the beach and go swimming in the sea yay!

And yes Im with you, I dont want to go back to the depression state of feeling horrible and de-motivated.

We can do this :)

Hi! Just found this thread, and I want to join in too! I had 'thought' I needed to lose 3 stone, but found out I need to lose 4 stone too! Goal weight also at between 7 and 8 stone, better at 7 (I am soooo short!). Its almost scary to think of being that size, I feel like there will be nothing left of me! In fact I wrote something on by blog about just that last week (weight4suzy.com). And that was after losing only a few pounds I felt like I was disappearing. Its a mental block I think. Maybe I need to get my head thinking thin before I can make my body follow :)

I would like to have lost at least the 3 stone by the time I go home to New Zealand for our next holiday (I live in the Netherlands now) in July this year. Is that realistic??

Hi! Just found this thread, and I want to join in too! I had 'thought' I needed to lose 3 stone, but found out I need to lose 4 stone too! Goal weight also at between 7 and 8 stone, better at 7 (I am soooo short!). Its almost scary to think of being that size, I feel like there will be nothing left of me! In fact I wrote something on by blog about just that last week (weight4suzy.com). And that was after losing only a few pounds I felt like I was disappearing. Its a mental block I think. Maybe I need to get my head thinking thin before I can make my body follow :)

I would like to have lost at least the 3 stone by the time I go home to New Zealand for our next holiday (I live in the Netherlands now) in July this year. Is that realistic??

its 17 weeks till the beginning of July, so if you manage to lose between 2-3lbs a week then maybe you can reach it :)

Morning all!!

Weigh day tomorrow for me (week 1) I hope im in for a good loss!!

Got up at 7 this morning....on a sunday!!! Took the dog out for around an hour and a half then did some house work, now just chilling before thinking of doing some assignments!

How is everyone today?

x

4lbs lost this week :D

Not done much today, woke up late after the night out last night, and went to see Alice in Wonderland. Its a really good film! :) Johnny Depp is great in it lol

4lbs lost this week :D

Not done much today, woke up late after the night out last night, and went to see Alice in Wonderland. Its a really good film! :) Johnny Depp is great in it lol

Well done on the 4 lbs thats great news YAY xx And yes I can totally agree on the Johnny Depp thing, is is gorgeous ;)

OK The first 'BIG' weigh in for me was today I have weighed and I have lost 8lbs!!!! Im shocked :eek: but so very happy!! Means I have hit my March goal in the first week Woo hoo :party0011:

Make sure you all let me know how you have done this week??

xxxx

On to week 2 for me then hee hee

Gosh well done guys!

I was really good all week last week but then had a naughty weekend, so not hoping for a loss! I'm being hypnotised on Friday...so hoping that'll help! Gonna jump on the scales soon when the hub of my house dies down and everyone goes to work! will post later!

Well done girlies! xx

Gosh well done guys!

I was really good all week last week but then had a naughty weekend, so not hoping for a loss! I'm being hypnotised on Friday...so hoping that'll help! Gonna jump on the scales soon when the hub of my house dies down and everyone goes to work! will post later!

Well done girlies! xx

Naughty weekend ay :) hope it was something yummy?

I would like to know how the hynotising goes, I have considered that too before but never been fully confident that it will work.

I look forward to hearing your weight change this week - downwards of course :)

Well it was just eating out really - I was REALLY good all week when i was working, cereal for brekkie, fruit and a wrap for lunch and a cooked meal for tea, no snacks. But then I out for dinner Friday - had a cajun chicken breast and a few fries.....saturday I went shopping with the girlies and we had lunch in the harvester (simply chicken with new potatoes and salad so didnt feel TOO bad and that WAS all I ate all day!) then I had a girlie night out! got wrecked on slimline vodka and diet coke and a few white wines!

Then yesterday I had a MASSIVE hangover and had chicken breast in leek sauce for dinner with chips!! followed by a strawberry milkshake, a toffee crisp bar and a pack of monster munch!!

Not good! Tasted SO nice tho!

Back on track today, am having toast for breakfast, a salad for lunch, a protein shake before going to the gym then a healthy tea - prob jacket potato and chicken breast.

Weighed ,..... loss of 2lbs! Not TOO bad after no exercise and a bingeing weekend! I'm going to try harder this week! xx

Well it was just eating out really - I was REALLY good all week when i was working, cereal for brekkie, fruit and a wrap for lunch and a cooked meal for tea, no snacks. But then I out for dinner Friday - had a cajun chicken breast and a few fries.....saturday I went shopping with the girlies and we had lunch in the harvester (simply chicken with new potatoes and salad so didnt feel TOO bad and that WAS all I ate all day!) then I had a girlie night out! got wrecked on slimline vodka and diet coke and a few white wines!

Then yesterday I had a MASSIVE hangover and had chicken breast in leek sauce for dinner with chips!! followed by a strawberry milkshake, a toffee crisp bar and a pack of monster munch!!

Not good! Tasted SO nice tho!

Back on track today, am having toast for breakfast, a salad for lunch, a protein shake before going to the gym then a healthy tea - prob jacket potato and chicken breast.

Weighed ,..... loss of 2lbs! Not TOO bad after no exercise and a bingeing weekend! I'm going to try harder this week! xx

Sounds like a very tasty weekend :)

And a big well done to the 2lbs that are gone forever :) good luck for next weeks x

Back