The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

Morning everyone,

2 days till my weigh in arrgghhh feeling abit nervous about this one, I have been really good, but not seeing as much as a drop this week with my constant weigh in's hee hee

Food wise, not slipped at all, the 'Boyf' has been eating normal food including double deckers and as much as ive been tempted I havent strayed so very pleased:D, but I think Im having too many carbs, having lots of pasta and bread and baked potatoes- not in massive portions but they are a slow releaser so unless im doing loads of excersise I dont think its helping me too much. But at the same time, i have been fully satisfied with what I have been eating and only had the occasional hunger pang where I want to eat the whole store of Asda ha ha

So my plan for today and tomorrow is to be even better with food than I have been already and go for a long walk today and tomorrow and monday after I have weighed in and PRAY that I lose at least the 2 lbs for this week!!! :innocent0001:

My weigh ins tomorrow and my scales were showing a gain until today, still hoping it'll go down more tomorrow. Been so good with my food. Going to try to eat better things though next week. Not as much pasta lol. Might try some different meals.

My clothes are feeling annoyingly loose now but the next size down is still too tight. Hope that changes soon, need a tight belt on to keep my jeans up atm lol! Going to take measurements tomorrow to see if much has changed. My mum and bro say they can tell that i've lost weight.

well done on resisting!!
i too dont think i will have lost anything this week. so im aiming for a sts.... (and be a pound down on the average!!)

hope the scales turn around for both of us!

My weigh ins tomorrow and my scales were showing a gain until today, still hoping it'll go down more tomorrow. Been so good with my food. Going to try to eat better things though next week. Not as much pasta lol. Might try some different meals.

My clothes are feeling annoyingly loose now but the next size down is still too tight. Hope that changes soon, need a tight belt on to keep my jeans up atm lol! Going to take measurements tomorrow to see if much has changed. My mum and bro say they can tell that i've lost weight.

Im the same pasta pasta and more pasta ha ha Im sure you can tell of your weight loss maybe do some before and now pics xx

well done on resisting!!
i too dont think i will have lost anything this week. so im aiming for a sts.... (and be a pound down on the average!!)

hope the scales turn around for both of us!

Im not sure what will happen monday, but hoping for at least 2lbs :)

I went out early this morning for a 2 hour walk, went by the beach and headed towards a town I had never been to before and then somehow managed to walk my way home without getting too lost :)

Food wise been good so far yet not planned what Im eating later....Ill worry about that then ha

I go to college in Poole!

I used to live about 200 metres away from the college :D Now am about half a mile away.

I am really trying to stay focused and remember that just 1.5 pounds off per week will get me to 4 stone at the beginning of October but it seems such a big mountain with so many little steps ahead. However, I can't stay the way I am and I need to remember to see it similar to a work project and tackle it task by task.

:sign0144:Im new to the site - 1st day of diet and 1st day on here! I'd like to join please - help me to get and stay motivated from the start.:clap:

My overall goal is to lose 4 stone by a year from today - hopefully I can bring that target forward. Have to see how I get on! I hate excercise but ive got a Wii Fit so just need to force myself to use it.

Wish me luck - good luck to everyone too.:D

:sign0144:Im new to the site - 1st day of diet and 1st day on here! I'd like to join please - help me to get and stay motivated from the start.:clap:

My overall goal is to lose 4 stone by a year from today - hopefully I can bring that target forward. Have to see how I get on! I hate excercise but ive got a Wii Fit so just need to force myself to use it.

Wish me luck - good luck to everyone too.:D

Welcome :):):)

Good luck with your mission, to lose 4 stone in 1 year would mean losing just over a pound a week, very acheivable I hope

Good luck xx

Im the same pasta pasta and more pasta ha ha Im sure you can tell of your weight loss maybe do some before and now pics xx

Just taken some now pics before I came on here actually :p Don't have any before pics but i'm sure i'll be able to find something on facebook to use as a before pic lol

I got some brown pasta today, hopefully that'll be a bit better than the ordinary pasta, and taste just as good. Love pasta bakes! (probably too much... lol)

Hopefully this week will be good for everyone! :) I don't know what will happen tomorrow after the scales showing a gain for most of this week but i'm now sat comfortably in my size 18 jeans instead of my size 20s :D Still can't fit into my size 18 camo trousers though, will be so happy when I get into those!

please can i join you?

Hi, I'm Claire and currently weigh 18st 4lbs. I did LL over 2 years ago and went from 20.7st to 6st 4lbs. I desperate want to lose those 2 stone plus another 2 stone to bring me to 14st 4lbs... I cannot remember when I ever weighed that!!!

I'm doing CD so am hoping for a fairly quick loss initially... infact am hoping to lose 2 stone by my brother's wedding on April 17th! This may be a bit of a tall order but that would bring me down to my lightest LL weight.

I would love to lose the other 2 stone by the end of June so that I can enjoy the summer. My ultimate goal is to get to 12 stone but i'm going to focus on the first 4 stone first as being at 14 stone would feel like such an achievement!!

I'm a new mummy and finding being around the house during the day REALLY hard for dieting but i've survived my first week of CD and have lost 6lbs so far (not as much as i was hoping for but better than a kick in the teeth!!). I really ought to take my daughter for some lovely long walks whilst the weather is half decent. I do go swimming with her on Mondays and may have to step that up as i lose weight (not a big fan of public swimming pools at the moment!!).

My next weigh in is on Thursday so I'll report my loss then.

Good luck fellow dieters - we can do this!!

Claire x (I must sort a ticker and signature out!)

Hey,I hope everyone is doing well :)

I have had a pretty good week,I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and if all stays the same til tomorrow then I will have lost 6lbs...keep your fingers crossed for me! But you know how one minute you can be one weight and the next minute be something else! Maybe I should run up and down the stairs for an hour before I go to bed to make sure the weight stays off lol

Claire x

Hey Newmummy,

Good luck on your first goal, very tight but im sure with sedication there is a chance :) Keep us updated

x

Hey,I hope everyone is doing well :)

I have had a pretty good week,I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and if all stays the same til tomorrow then I will have lost 6lbs...keep your fingers crossed for me! But you know how one minute you can be one weight and the next minute be something else! Maybe I should run up and down the stairs for an hour before I go to bed to make sure the weight stays off lol

Claire x

Monning,

ha ha I like your idea of running up and down the stairs hee hee did you do it?

Im aching abit today, and have blisters but still intend to go out for a walk at some point today...if I can keep my eyes open!!

Weigh in tomorrow and feeling anxious over what it will be the scales seem to be different each time I weigh this week ha ha

xx

Weigh in tomorrow and feeling anxious over what it will be the scales seem to be different each time I weigh this week ha ha

xx

exactly the same for me, the scales jumped up 3 pounds this week when I sneaked on Friday and yesterday :cry:but this morning have gone back to last Monday's WI and also an extra half pound. My 'reality' weigh in target is 1.5 pounds, my 'fantasy' one is 3.5 so I hit a stone off in 3 weeks but I think I need to stick to reality!!

I was exactly the same as I was last sunday when I checked last night :( Really need to stop checking so much lol :p

Hope its something to do with going to the gym most days and building muscle :confused: since i've been really good and not eaten any more than I'm allowing myself. I'm off to the gym for a couple of hours today to try to change it a little bit by tonight lol

im in !!
i have almost 4 stone more to loose so the challange suites me well. good luck peeps if any1 wants any support add me on [email protected]

Morning everyone :)

I didn't run up and down the stairs last night in the end,I couldn't be bothered! But I have one of those twisty things...it's the size of a dinner plate,you stand on it and twist,it's supposed to help tone your tummy and sides so I did 20mins on that in front of the tv!

Anyway weigh in this morning. I have lost 6lbs woohoo! After a sts last week I was pretty happy with that today! The scales kept saying a 7lb loss then a 6lb loss each time I got on the scales (I kept checking it was right lol) so I went with the 6lbs.

Claire x

exactly the same for me, the scales jumped up 3 pounds this week when I sneaked on Friday and yesterday :cry:but this morning have gone back to last Monday's WI and also an extra half pound. My 'reality' weigh in target is 1.5 pounds, my 'fantasy' one is 3.5 so I hit a stone off in 3 weeks but I think I need to stick to reality!!

Hopefully well all do well this week :)

I was exactly the same as I was last sunday when I checked last night :( Really need to stop checking so much lol :p

Hope its something to do with going to the gym most days and building muscle :confused: since i've been really good and not eaten any more than I'm allowing myself. I'm off to the gym for a couple of hours today to try to change it a little bit by tonight lol

You would be suprised how much muscle you can build and you can lose inches and not pounds because of it, Im sure your in for a loss tho.

Morning everyone :)

I didn't run up and down the stairs last night in the end,I couldn't be bothered! But I have one of those twisty things...it's the size of a dinner plate,you stand on it and twist,it's supposed to help tone your tummy and sides so I did 20mins on that in front of the tv!

Anyway weigh in this morning. I have lost 6lbs woohoo! After a sts last week I was pretty happy with that today! The scales kept saying a 7lb loss then a 6lb loss each time I got on the scales (I kept checking it was right lol) so I went with the 6lbs.

Claire x

Im not suprised you didnt run up and down the stairs ha ha that twisty thing sounds good tho :)

And a MASSIVE well done on the 6lbs thats great xx

Feeling Good!

Im hoping to keep this motivation.... I know its only day 2 but feel good about it this time, but we will see how I get on in this first week. Like the idea of this challenge - Always lost motiviation really quickly in the past so this could help. At least if im looking for recipe tips and inspiration on here im not eating lol.

Been good today with food, red day and had at least 7 portions of fruit and veg and not overdone it. Done lots of veg prep for the coming week and done housework, ironing and been on the Wii.

Im dead chuffed with myself :) Weekends are when im good though... its in the week after a long and hard day at work I eat rubbish.

I read the other day that eating half an avocado a day and 4 brazil nuts can help you stick with "dieting" as they are both helpful in maintaining good mood... anyone else heard this?? I thought that both of those were high in fat.... The benefits could outweigh the fat I guess??:confused:

I read the other day that eating half an avocado a day and 4 brazil nuts can help you stick with "dieting" as they are both helpful in maintaining good mood... anyone else heard this?? I thought that both of those were high in fat.... The benefits could outweigh the fat I guess??:confused:

Glad your feeling super positive :)

But have to say even if that does work, I think it sounds awful hee hee :eek:

Back