The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

Well done you... that's really fantastic and makes all the sacrifice worth it! Here's to the next half stone eh?

Hi everyone.. just an update did my fist weigh in this morning and its 7lb off! Woohoo. Cant say its been easy but its a good start.

Ive just nosied through the thread and there are some great losses there! Good luck and well done to everyone!:D

Well done, thats a nice amount gone forever :)

xx

Weigh in day today and I have lost 2lbs. Not a big loss this week but I'm happy with that.

Claire x

Weigh in day today and I have lost 2lbs. Not a big loss this week but I'm happy with that.

Claire x

Well done claire, thats great news, especially on a sunday :)

We should add one of those tally chart things so we can see how much everyones still got to lose, if you get me lol??

like....chickydee 56lbs - 0lbs lost - 56lbs to go

just a suggestion might be cool to see how much we've all lost :)

my first weight in tomorrow, not had a very good weekend food wise so not really expecting everything but gonna make sure as of tomorrow im especially good to get this 4 stone off!! also well done to everyone and their losses =] xx

Well done on the losses :)

I'll be weighing myself in a few hours. Hope its good this time. Eaten healthier and went to the gym 5 days this week. Pushed myself today and actually ran on the treadmill :eek: Only for a minute at a time but still :p. Plus i've just been out for a really long dog walk. Will be interesting to see what I get tonight lol.

Just did my daily 10km walk, burned 550 cals which I am pleased with :D now going to make myself a (healthy) tea! Won't be able to weigh myself for a fortnight yet since I'm not at home atm and need new scales for when I do go back. Hoping to see a figure of less than 180, even 179 will do for now :eek:

this is not going so well for me.. ive hit a plateu at the worst possible time.. ehhhhhhh
(will know fully what my weight is tomrrow on weigh day) but i think ive even put on weight this week...
im so annoyed...
if anyones got any advice to give on bashing through that plateu..please help me...
i need to get through it and catch up to everyone. im going to fall too far behind, and the 56lbs wont be gone by the 6th sept!!!

aaarrrrgggggghhhhh

this is not going so well for me.. ive hit a plateu at the worst possible time.. ehhhhhhh
(will know fully what my weight is tomrrow on weigh day) but i think ive even put on weight this week...
im so annoyed...
if anyones got any advice to give on bashing through that plateu..please help me...
i need to get through it and catch up to everyone. im going to fall too far behind, and the 56lbs wont be gone by the 6th sept!!!

aaarrrrgggggghhhhh

Hi Kes,

Are you doing plenty of exercise? I see you've already lost quite a bit of weight and I've been told that it gets more difficult as you go along (I wouldn't know since I only started last week :rolleyes:), but try to up your amount of exercise, or switch to a new type, that will help. And limiting the cals ofc! The thinner you are, the less cals are burned off with the same amount of exercise :( x

hi all im new here and also looking to lose 4st
joining SW group on tuesday 23rd
current weight 14st 1lb
goal weight 10 st

wish me luck xxx see you on the boards

Hi there nee..i need some help too!due to some reasons i have been depreesed like hell and as a result my weight has jumped from 59 kgs to 80 kgs...would u believe that and that is around in 4 months i guess!
i have gone so damn lazy...i cnt join gym or nythng ....i wonder how am i ever going to fit in my pants???i hve in a way lost my urge to luk better or anythng i want to change for good and may be just may be all of u guys could help me out in this struggle!
i want to be thin!!!!so partners???

We should add one of those tally chart things so we can see how much everyones still got to lose, if you get me lol??

like....chickydee 56lbs - 0lbs lost - 56lbs to go

just a suggestion might be cool to see how much we've all lost :)

my first weight in tomorrow, not had a very good weekend food wise so not really expecting everything but gonna make sure as of tomorrow im especially good to get this 4 stone off!! also well done to everyone and their losses =] xx

I think thats a good idea, hopefully at the end of the month when everyone hs there weight losses I can make something :)

Well done on the losses :)

I'll be weighing myself in a few hours. Hope its good this time. Eaten healthier and went to the gym 5 days this week. Pushed myself today and actually ran on the treadmill :eek: Only for a minute at a time but still :p. Plus i've just been out for a really long dog walk. Will be interesting to see what I get tonight lol.

Have you weighed yet? goodluck xx

Just did my daily 10km walk, burned 550 cals which I am pleased with :D now going to make myself a (healthy) tea! Won't be able to weigh myself for a fortnight yet since I'm not at home atm and need new scales for when I do go back. Hoping to see a figure of less than 180, even 179 will do for now :eek:

Go you!!! No holding you back ay :)

and 2 weeks will fly by :)

im so annoyed...

aaarrrrgggggghhhhh

I know what you mean, I had the dreadful plateu last Oct/Nov and nearly killed me then I eventually gave up (7weeks of STS)

I am also worried about my weigh in tomorrow but got to keep trying, everyday I have weighed and its been either the same or less then up a pound so Im not sure what to expect, but have been really good!

How many cal's you having a day? can they be reduced anymore or extra excersise or anything?

hi all im new here and also looking to lose 4st
joining SW group on tuesday 23rd
current weight 14st 1lb
goal weight 10 st

wish me luck xxx see you on the boards

Good luck losingme, Im sure you will get on fine with SW, keep us posted :)

Hi there nee..i need some help too!due to some reasons i have been depreesed like hell and as a result my weight has jumped from 59 kgs to 80 kgs...would u believe that and that is around in 4 months i guess!
i have gone so damn lazy...i cnt join gym or nythng ....i wonder how am i ever going to fit in my pants???i hve in a way lost my urge to luk better or anythng i want to change for good and may be just may be all of u guys could help me out in this struggle!
i want to be thin!!!!so partners???

Hey Ash,

Weight comes on so easily I think its the getting it off thats the hardest!!

We all want the same thing here, so post here when ever you want, I get some major down days so dont be afraid to ramble.... I do enough ha ha

xx

im so annoyed...

aaarrrrgggggghhhhh

Apparently when we plateu it's coz our bodies have gotten used to what we are doing...dunno if that's right or not! So when you hit a plateu you are supposed to shake things up a bit. Exercise more. Do different exercises to what you are doing. Eat different foods. Eat less calories. Eat more calories (this one sounds odd but it works for some people)
Try one of those and see if it helps at all.
I guess also the closer you get to goal weight the harder it gets to lose it.

Claire x

Urgh, still the same as I was last sunday :(

STS is better than a gain, so thats not an awful thing :)

I have lost 1lb this week, admit I am not fully happy as would have liked another 2-3lbs but a loss is a loss.

Goodluck everyone else with your weigh ins

xxx

well as expected..... 2lb gain!!! ehhhhhh
but i do feel more motivated than ever to get that and the rest off... sooooo that leaves me 5lb behind the target... its do-able, so im going to work at getting that off over the next 5 weeks and get 3lb average a week until ive caught up...

i will get there!!!
:)

well as expected..... 2lb gain!!! ehhhhhh
but i do feel more motivated than ever to get that and the rest off... sooooo that leaves me 5lb behind the target... its do-able, so im going to work at getting that off over the next 5 weeks and get 3lb average a week until ive caught up...

i will get there!!!
:)

You will indeed get there, Its so hard to get a steady loss isnt it, But Im sure you will, and I hope I can maintain an average 2-3lbs loss per week

I will lose the weight of 4 stone by Sept!! - then another big chunk to go after that ha ha

xx

lost a lb :) i'm happy with that cos i havent been so good this weekend!
still determined to get this 4 stone off by sept!!

Back