The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

That sounds like a very nice dinner, Im very jealous :)

Morning :)

How is everyone? I have the day off today so very happy :)

xx

had my weigh in last night and lost 1 1/2 lb, so a nice weight loss for the start of the challenge! x

had my weigh in last night and lost 1 1/2 lb, so a nice weight loss for the start of the challenge! x

:happy036: Well done x

helloo everyone
just read all 7 pages and i'd love to join you all on this challenge :)
i'd love to lose 4 stone by the end of september which would take me to near target...
sometimes i lack the motivation so think this thread will be great!
good luck everyone :) xx

helloo everyone
just read all 7 pages and i'd love to join you all on this challenge :)
i'd love to lose 4 stone by the end of september which would take me to near target...
sometimes i lack the motivation so think this thread will be great!
good luck everyone :) xx

Hey chickydee :)

goodluck on the 4 stone. Im sure we can all do it (then ill be setting another goal - oh joy ha)

What diet are you doing?

seen you about here before, but yes, unbelievable weight loss!! if i could lose even half of what you have i'd be a very happy lady! xo

yup all in the mindset- and daily i fight a battle with the part of my brain that says "you've always been fat, why go through all this anguish cause thin will never happen for you, it's not meant to happen for you". you know you're the argumentative sort when you fight with your own mind, hehe. x

Hey chickydee :)

goodluck on the 4 stone. Im sure we can all do it (then ill be setting another goal - oh joy ha)

What diet are you doing?
Thanks Nee, good luck to you too :)

I'm just trying to healthy eat really, also joined the gym on tuesday so hoping that will help me

just trying to figure how many weeks it is until september, then can work out what is reasonable on a 2lb loss per week! xx

im in but ill have to limit myself to 3 and half stone loss otherwise ill be in trouble lol. x

Hey Stranger :) not seen you for a while :)

How are you? And yes join in, Im trying really hard again at the min too so the more the merrier :D

Whats happened to your youtube updates too hun xx

Thanks Nee, good luck to you too :)

I'm just trying to healthy eat really, also joined the gym on tuesday so hoping that will help me

just trying to figure how many weeks it is until september, then can work out what is reasonable on a 2lb loss per week! xx

its now about 24 weeks till the beginning of September - so 2lb loss per week would be 48lbs = 3.4 stones :)

Good luck with the gym, wish I could afford to go gym :(

yup all in the mindset- and daily i fight a battle with the part of my brain that says "you've always been fat, why go through all this anguish cause thin will never happen for you, it's not meant to happen for you". you know you're the argumentative sort when you fight with your own mind, hehe. x

Lol, that happens to me sometimes depending on what mood i'm in. I can see myself thin, even though I've been overweight since I was 12/13. Nearly brought a dress today in a size 12 but I couldn't afford it. I can imagine what I would be like wearing it, think thats helping a bit. But yeah, I have fought with my own mind several times and won :p I know my confidence will grow loads if I get rid of this weight, thats giving me loads of motivation.

heyah Nee i know i aint seen you around here in ages , but ya still on my facebook i dont know my youtube password for that account so i gotttah make a new one grrrr lol... how ya doin girlie? x

heyah Nee i know i aint seen you around here in ages , but ya still on my facebook i dont know my youtube password for that account so i gotttah make a new one grrrr lol... how ya doin girlie? x

I have been hiding ha ha .... I decided to look around and felt really comfortable in the general area, plus I do still take xenical but not as often, I dont tend to get many side effects so hoping thats due to me doing the right thing :)

But yes, doing ok, still fighting the 'fat' battle :)

Your looking fab, loving the pics on FB. Im sure you'll get round to the youtube stuff soon enough.

So hows things your end? 3.5 stone to go for you then? Must be such a nice feeling.... :) :D Thats why I decided to do this thread and break up my massive chunk into smaller chunks hee hee 4stone first then do another goal :)

xxx

OMG

Pink Punkstarr you are amazing! What an incredible loss.. you must feel totally fantastic! How have you found being on Xenical? I don't know much about it, but if I could lose even half of what you have, I'd be chuffed to pieces!!

Well done!

I've lost 5lbs on CD this week and am currently in the mindset... but not sure how long that will last!

So, I'm now down to 17.7 from 18.4 2 weeks ago. Have my brother's wedding on April 17th so would love to shift another stone to get to 16.7. Still waaay too big but would feel a lot better about myself than if i'd been 18.4!

Good luck for the weekend everyone!

Claire x

Starting weight - 18st 4lbs
Week 1 - 6lbs
Week 2 - 5lbs
Week 3 - hoping for at least 3lbs to total one big fat stone!
Week 4 -
Week 5 -
Week 6 -
17 April (Brother's Wedding) = 16st 7lbs please!!

PiiNK_PuNkStarr x - You've done amazingly well! And so quickly. You really are incredible.

Anyway girls (and guys) I had a bad day today. 22 syns in popcorn at the cinema. :( Argh. It's bad because weigh day is tomorrow. We'll see. I was good the rest of the day, so hopefully it won't be too terrible.

First week weight in!

Hi everyone.. just an update did my fist weigh in this morning and its 7lb off! Woohoo. Cant say its been easy but its a good start.

Ive just nosied through the thread and there are some great losses there! Good luck and well done to everyone!:D

Back