The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

you can do this Nee!!! we all can!

Good luck everyone on their weigh ins :)

My weigh in is tomorrow aswell Nee, hoping for a better loss than last week!

Hey I hope everyone is ok.

I just weighed in and I have lost 3lbs this week :)
It was my sisters big 30th birthday party last night,I was there from 7am (setting up!) til 1am the next morning but wasn't tempted by all the food that was there so yay!

I am now off to the gym even though I'm tired and would rather be in bed!
x

2lb gone this week :D. Hopefully next week I'll have lost my first stone :eek:. Well since I started anyway :p. Think I started this challenge at 16st 2lbs so i've lost half a stone out of the 4st :).

Hello! I would really love to join this challenge.

I started my diet at 19.9 stone so this challenge will take me down to 15.9 stone which would be amazing and the lowest weight I have been in years!

I am currently doing an Atkins style diet and have lost 7 pounds in my first week. I'm hoping this thread will keep me going!

Stats:
18/03/10- 19.9 :mad:
25/03/10- 19.2 :happy036:

Hello! I would really love to join this challenge.

I started my diet at 19.9 stone so this challenge will take me down to 15.9 stone which would be amazing and the lowest weight I have been in years!

I am currently doing an Atkins style diet and have lost 7 pounds in my first week. I'm hoping this thread will keep me going!

Stats:
18/03/10- 19.9 :mad:
25/03/10- 19.2 :happy036:

Hello and welcome Chillimango :) 7lbs is a great first loss, mine was 5lbs yesterday and I was over the moon! Are you exercising etc on top of the diet? x

Morning all,

Weighed this morning and have lost 2lbs meaning I have lost 14lbs total for March am really pleased :D:D:D:D

Goodluck everyone

x

Will sort out a new plan for April once everyone has done there weigh ins

Woo well done Nee thats great! Well done to everyone else on their losses too we're getting there! :D

5lb loss for me this week, so happy, the gym pays off ll! xx

Hiya I would love to join you, I have never managed to loose more than 3 stone so 4 will be brill.
The more support eveyone gets the better I think.
x
Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2: Looking for another stone!

Hello and welcome Chillimango :) 7lbs is a great first loss, mine was 5lbs yesterday and I was over the moon! Are you exercising etc on top of the diet? x

Hello, thanks. Yeah I walk a bit and also do about 50 mins aerobics using a Rosemary Conley video 3 times a week [for now]. I have a lot more energy on this diet. I think its from cutting out sugar so that I don't suffer from the 'high energy low energy' moments I seem to get when eating a lot of sugar.

Well done on your weight losses! My weigh ins are on Thursdays so will be joining you soon.

well done nee!!!!

i also lost 2lbs!!! WOOP WOOP. im losing again! yay

Woo well done Nee thats great! Well done to everyone else on their losses too we're getting there! :D

5lb loss for me this week, so happy, the gym pays off ll! xx

Thanks Chickydee, and well done to you too, 5lbs WHOOP x

Hiya I would love to join you, I have never managed to loose more than 3 stone so 4 will be brill.
The more support eveyone gets the better I think.
x
Week 1: Lost 14 Lbs( Woohoo A whole stone!!!)
Week 2: Looking for another stone!

Join in hun :) Im sure you can do it :)

Hello, thanks. Yeah I walk a bit and also do about 50 mins aerobics using a Rosemary Conley video 3 times a week [for now]. I have a lot more energy on this diet. I think its from cutting out sugar so that I don't suffer from the 'high energy low energy' moments I seem to get when eating a lot of sugar.

Well done on your weight losses! My weigh ins are on Thursdays so will be joining you soon.

Good luck for Thursday x

well done nee!!!!

i also lost 2lbs!!! WOOP WOOP. im losing again! yay

YAY well done Kes, brilliant news :) keep it up x

Howdy to every one in this Group, I am a late comer by the size of the forum, But here goes. I have read al of your posts. I have joined several groups on Minimins, SLimmingworld, I lost 1,5 stone, then put it all back on when I stopped. Two weeks ago I cut out carbs in view of starting a Total Food Replacement Diet like Cambridge. To cut a long story short I lost 9 lb cutting out carbs in a week, then when I went on to the TFR I actually gained 3 lb! So Now, Im back to low carb and not exceeding 500 cals a day. Doing an hour of exercise DVD daily, and looking after a 3yr old and 8month old (2 girls) keeps me busy. I started at 14stone 11lbs and I am now 14stone 0Lbs, I have 4 stone to lose. So I would like to wish you all good luck and I hope I can come on here to talk to you all over the course of my journey. xxx

Howdy to every one in this Group, I am a late comer by the size of the forum, But here goes. I have read al of your posts. I have joined several groups on Minimins, SLimmingworld, I lost 1,5 stone, then put it all back on when I stopped. Two weeks ago I cut out carbs in view of starting a Total Food Replacement Diet like Cambridge. To cut a long story short I lost 9 lb cutting out carbs in a week, then when I went on to the TFR I actually gained 3 lb! So Now, Im back to low carb and not exceeding 500 cals a day. Doing an hour of exercise DVD daily, and looking after a 3yr old and 8month old (2 girls) keeps me busy. I started at 14stone 11lbs and I am now 14stone 0Lbs, I have 4 stone to lose. So I would like to wish you all good luck and I hope I can come on here to talk to you all over the course of my journey. xxx

Of course you can join in, keep us posted of how your getting on :)

Did you get any advise on how to deal with only 500 cals, as I had to speak with a dr' as I am doing similar?

hey there guys and girls im in for the challenge

started SW 23/03/2010

weighing 14st 3.5lbs

wk 1: -5lbs on my way..............

losing 2 to 3 lbs a week should see me at goal around my birthday 12th sept 2010

although i know the closer you get the longer it takes,and allowing for the odd weeks when you sts or god forbib gain (sshhhh)
so ive given myself a year to get to goal

so hope to hit target weigth of 10st anytime between september and march 23rd 2011

look forward to getting to know you all on our journey to healthier, happier, lifestyles! :)
Lyns

Of course you can join in, keep us posted of how your getting on :)

Did you get any advise on how to deal with only 500 cals, as I had to speak with a dr' as I am doing similar?

agreed with nee here, you best consult a doctor as you might not be able to get the nutrients you need with a diet that low in cals and it might do you more harm than good xx

i'm on day 5 cambridge. it's been tough but the thought of weigh in on friday is keeping me going. it's strange, cause i've been craving food badly, but what im doing is saying to myself "you can have it tomorrow if you still want it, just ride out today..." then the next day i do the same. i think even though i'm aware im doing it it makes it easier in my mind to cope with the fact i can't eat for a long time. easier to take it one day at a time. x

I originally did a week of low carb, then went on to Be_yu shakes and meal replacements. I just couldnt handle it and on day 3 I nearly fainted. I had already dealt with the carb withdrawal in week 1 so Its wasnt due to this, I was having 4 TFR a day and I was so weak. I was having night terrors and waking up like I was having a heart attack. So I am now having one Meal replacement a day (which is about 135calories) and this contains 33% of my RDA any way. The remainder of my food is very low carb (im not exceeding 20g a day) and Calories a day im not exceeding 600 But it is made up of lean meat, green veg, eggs and salad. Since I cut out the carbs my appetite has shrunk ten fold, and It only takes a small portion of say Steamed Chicken and spinach and Im full up!! Alcohol is a big problem as I do love my G&Ts but I am completely abstaining. I tell my self that If I want this enough then a few months without a drink will be worth it. I have set my self little goals of 1/2 stones, and am treating myself to something at each goal reached. I am now in my third week and am pleased to say that I have lost my first stone. I feel full of energy, Im happier, and drinking 3litres of water a day is doing wonders for my skin! And thankfully for me I dont have a sweet tooth so Easter isnt going to be a problem!!! Keep up the good work every one, sorry for going on....again, Dont like to not answer questions! 3 stone to go!!!

wow liking this group!

wow im really liking this group and i hope you will all accept me too??? im totally new to the whole site pretty much and would love to make friends and weight loss buddys
heres my story :wavey:
joined sw 28th feb 2010 with the starting weight of 17stone 4lbs and im currently at 16stone 1.5lbs :) im sticking to the diet religiously (easy plan) and working out in the gym and going to pool 3 times a week, i also have a little princess who is 2 in july who keeps me busy.:greenapple:
my goal is 11 stone or a very comfortable size 12 whatever comes first :fingerscrossed:
i have never been soooo determined in my life to lose the weight as i am now! i am 30 next year and this is it, now or never. i have my daughters birthday in july and i would like to be alot slimmer by then as my parents will be flying over to see us and i would really like them to see a difference. but the main reason is that i have a passion for fashion and at the moment ... well theres no passion as the clothes i want just dont suit larger ladies :cry:
im realistic, loads of people just say 'oh wear what you want' i used to be skinny in my teens! i know what suits different sizes but as i said im ganna do it THIS YEAR!!!
sorry to rant on... but needed to get it out ha ha
glad to hear from anyone who wants to chat

Hi MummyferrisWe have a lot in common, My daughters Bday Is in July,, Im 30 next year (that was my promise to myself I WIL NOT BE FAT AT 30!) and my goal weight is 11 stone. I too was skinny in my teens, but then at 20 I met my now husband and 4 pregnancies and 2 children later (long story) I am 4 stone heavier than I would like to be. It crept up on me like a salesman in a shoppin centre! So if you fancy buddying up I would love that, or any one else for that matter. My email is [email protected], not sure if Im allowed to put that on but Ill soon find out, (im new to this) ANd to all the rest of us in this group, We can do it. My big thing is mirrors in shopping centres, you know, the ones about every 10 foot, thin tall ones between shops. I hate going past one. I want to reach a weight where I go past one and go, "I I whos this sexy momma?!!" Instead of "Oh god what a blob, Im wider than the mirror" xx

Great Emma i just sent you an email there, just so i could save your email cos i couldnt figure out how to do it lol.
its great weve got loads in common, great to find a weight loss buddy, i thought i had one at work who is on ww and is the same weight as me but shes cheating herself cos i see what she buys at the end of the day to take home eg, 3 pack kinder bueno chocs, 6pk crisps, scone bread ect ect, shes lost 12lbs so far which is great but iv seen this happen with her before, she'll lose a stone and then relax and she really shouldnt! ive tried to support her, eg bringing her to gym and motivating her but she still buys the crap, i feel so sorry for her cos shes always saying ... god were ganna look great at the xmas party and im thinking errrrrm you wont if ya eat all that!. so im glad iv found somone who REALLY wants to lose weight, i hope were ganna be there for each other throught it all! lol i'll be proposing next ha ha only joking!
do you go to a slimming club? do you have a set time that you weigh yourself each week? mine is thursday nights

Back