The 'Big Loss' diary phase 2

Run 3 for week 2 completed. My hubby has joined me which is making it more fun - also makes sure I get out. Have to admit I was shattered after 1st day back to work but still went out on my run and really enjoyed it. Next run on Thursday.

That's good your husband is running with you aswell,good moral support! Well done on still doing the run even though you were tired after your first day back at work!

Thank you bulldogdaisy for the support - really appreciate it. How are things going for you?

No worries with the support,call me Daisy :0) things are going really well right now,I've lost my first stone so I'm happy,dug out a Davina DVD that I've not done in ages and did that yesterday and did better then I thought I would do,so I'm pleased with that.

Lost 2lbs this week - 1/2lb off loosing my 1st stone with Weight Watchers so really pleased. Started week 3 of C25K and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Thought I might drop after 3mins of jogging but survived to tell the tale!! (It must be the new running shoes ha! ha!).

Thanks Daisy.

Run 2 today and that went well. How's your diet going?

Glad the running is going well for you.Wi for me tomorrow,I've had a good week,used some weeklies last night for food at a party but hoping to still see a loss :0)

Sorry not been on for a couple of weeks but been really busy. Finally lost my 1st stone on Weight Watchers and really pleased! and now on week 5 of C25K - run for 2 x 8 min sessions this week and tomorrow is 20min!!! Hope everyone is doing well. x

Hi there,well done on your weight loss,keep up the good work :0) I was away myself for a week,back into it properly now :0)

Did my 20 minute run and was totally kn-ckered but so pleased I did it. Now into the 12 stones which I haven't been for years so everything ticking along nicely!

Back