The Big VLCD Meet - 30th September - Henry's Bar

Yep that's right Isobel

Henry's Bar is practically right next door to Green Park tube station. Last time we met around 1:00 pm and were on our way by around 4:00 pm - although of course if anyone has any ideas for somewhere to go on to later, let us know :)

Icemoose aka Mike
Summerskye aka Sharon
Texasgirl aka Victoria
Diva aka Gayle
Hdpink aka Hels
IreneH
kitteh aka Cat
Kamiknix aka Kamilla
Isis aka Lacey

Hope to come but on a Cub trip that morning so have to see what time we get back.....

Me too guys......:D

:( ah flip - i was supposed to be coming but have now booked jim's 40th - a weekend away to Dieppe with the lads playing golf.

I'll have the kids.

Sorry girls and boys.

Chicken, are you thinking of going - perhaps we could meet up on a train and find it together?

I am thinking of going but I think of doing a lot of things and never end up doing any of them :rolleyes:

To avoid letting anyone down I'll consider it nearer the time and if I do decide to go then I will give you a shout :D

know im very new to this site but a few of you have met me and know me so would be interested in coming if ok? always great to meet new faces as well and im not far from London where is the bar in London? x

put my name down hun.

My son has his tonsils out on 22nd September and I am off the following week to play Nurse but I will get his father to take over on 30th to come and join you all...if thats ok

Bubbs - you can come down with me...its right in the middle of Central London but I usually drive down as I hate the tube!! This is gonna be sooooooooo much fun!! :D

Bubbles!!!! Just come back from holiday to see you here!

Excellent that you are coming to Henrys - i'm looking forward to my usual smoke-a-thon when i see you lot! hehe

Hels x

Back