The Big VLCD Meet - 30th September - Henry's Bar

I am sorry I have to drop out this time, having only just changed jobs, I didn't realise when I said I could go that I would be summoned in over that particular weekend for a new installation of IT stuff! Wouldn't mind but I will probably be sat there watching everyone else work! Have emailed to see what time they might finish, because I might get lucky and be out by midday and train is just over an hour and 15 away, but thought I would say now, just in case.

Does anyone know when the next one will be? At least then I can book the day off so no one can nab me for boring tasks!

Was so looking forward to meeting everyone too .

Sigh.

What time will you be there 'til? I'm in London that day anyway, taking grand daughter to see 7 Brides for 7 Brothers Are children allowed in Henry's Bar?, (she's 8) we could maybe pop in and see you.
Ann x

Hiya Ann

From 1pm I believe!!

M.

Wish I had seen this earlier, would of loved to of come too. We could of kept oneanother company on the train Icemoose, cos im from Yarmouth too. Never mind maybe I can make the next one, I'll be a few stone lighter by then too :D

Have a good time today, everyone!! :)

sorry i couldnt be there today but ive done myself an injury not even sure how but can barely move! i am really annoyed as wanted to meet you all and see amanda again so have some water for me everyone :-( xxx

How did it go? I Was gutted not to come, was at work till just after 3, although I spent most of my time on minimins feeling sorry for myself lol.

Mike, did you buy lots of new clothes?

It was lovely!! So nice to put names to faces!! And then on my way back to the shops I remember I had my camera in my pocket and never got it out!!

And yes I did buy looooooooots of clothes in London! They kept calling my name....

Jo will kill me when she sees I spent £110 on 2 T-Shirts!! :eek:

And Debenhams had a John Rocha sale so got 2 lovely shirts for £70 instead of £90

And don't even ask about the Diesel jeans :D :D :D :D

Also my daughter is a BIG Ariel fan from Little Mermaid so went in the Disney store as they had it all kitted out like a grotto.

Ended up spending god knows how much!!

And then I spotted some cinderalla pyjamas with matching dressing gown and slippers.

So today I shall mostly be selling my house on Ebay to pay for it.

Anyway was lovely to meet you all yesterday and look forward to the next meet.

Mike

Good for you, I can't wait to buy any clothes I want and know they will look fab.

Looking forward to seeing some new pics posted in the gallery in your new clobber Mike!

I really enjoyed meeting some for the first time - Mike, Tracie and Lil Lola and some for the second time Amanda and Anja great to see you both again and Sharon who I love seeing. Cat and I had a great weekend. So pleased we went.

Irene xx

Sorry I couldn't make it!!! Fell down the bloody stairs last week and have an extremely sore cocyx so can't sit for more than 10 mins at the moment!

Glad you enjoyed it though!

Back