The Biggest Loser Meal Replacement Programme

Stacey_Girl

Hi, :D
I started myself on The Biggest Loser Meal Replacement Programme on Thursday 13th October 2011.
I have tried and failed miserably on many diets, including trying the Slimfast diet (disgusting!!). I also tried the Atkins diet but found that it took alot of effort and time to make the meals and as I work in a call centre, I have ever changing shifts.
I kept looking at meal replacement diets in Boots after my colleague had amazing results on the Lighter Life diet. I was thinking of doing this but found it was just too expensive for my budget.
I has seen The Biggest Loser Shakes in Tesco, and looked up on the Web to see what people said about the programme. Many people had good things to say, and I thought I would try it.
I started off at 18st 11lbs.
The Biggest Loser plan offers Shakes, Soups and Meal Replacement Bars.
I've got to admit I was not looking forward to trying these as my previous experience of the Slimfast shakes (YUCK!! :yuk: ).
I first tried the Mint Choc flavor shake, which to my suprise tasted good. The banana flavour is the best! I find they taste alot better when mixing in a few ice cubes.
Ive tried the soups too, which although it sounds unappetizing, the Curry flavour soup is lush! A bit like a Korma! (my favorite!)
The meal replacement bars aren't too bad, they do solve the occasional sweet tooth as they seem to be coated in chocolate, and they do fill you up as they take a while to eat.
On the diet you are advised to drink plenty of water, which i previously struggled to do. I find I am drinking about 4 litres of water a day!
If you are a bit peckish between your meals you can fill up on fruit or low fat yoghurt, but I don't tend to snack as I am full from my shake/soup/bar!
Well, I have been on it for 5 days, and I couldn't resist weighing myself. :scale:
I am now 18st 4lbs!! I have lost half a stone in 5 days! Really impressed and I feel really good aswell. :bliss:
Needless to say I am going to stick to the programme and hopefully see some good results! :cross: I will keep you posted. :wavey:

Hi Stacey, Welcome to the forum.

Well done on your start of an exciting journey to be a healthier and happier lady.
Looks like you have the whole thing sussed and all sounds really great.

Keep up your postings so we can see your progress and offer you some support whenever necessary.

Take care and all the best to you ... :)

Back