The Biggest Loser (Percentage) 6 month Team Challenge

Well done on all the losses....ESP purpled!!!! Go on the blue team!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done purpled!!!! ;D Indian didn't do too much damage :D yay for 2stone!! C

Yea! Maybe my body rewarded me for feeding it something tasty! Lol

Cheers Hun! How's your week been?

My week hasn't been great but I'm starting afresh on Friday with sf :D x

First WI on Saturday morning-have done well food wise and so far have only eaten about 5 weeklies and really enjoying it too! Exercise not too bad - was up at 6 on Tues doing it! Some more planned for tonight and tomorrow before WI...fingers crossed!!!!!!

x

Do I choose which team I am in or do you do that Carly? x

Well done Purpled!!
Carly, could you put the team info in your first post please so it is a bit easier to find? Good luck with SF....I did the old version of that (core plan) when I first did WW and lost 30lbs :)

Hi gang

Minnie2be - good luck for sat - sure u will do fab... although I have to admit that most of us find we lose more when we eat all our weeklies... Well done for the exercise

Jensonbuttongirl - do you mean the first post at the very start.... People should be copying the most recent post anyway when updating... or of course I will go through and update at least once a week anyway :D

Lydia - I will be assigning teams and updating everyone at the weekend - had a manic week....

Hope that's ok.... xxx

Last time I found that I had a small loss if ate all my weeklies and a small loss if ate none of them and bigger losses it I found a happy medium!

I'm a little nervous about WI because I got weighed on my scales on Monday as I was going to be doing it at an official meeting but changed my mind to do it myself. I then picked Saturdays so I'll have only been on the diet Mon-Fri and then will be weighed on Saturday morning but what will be will be I guess. So I have 39 weeklies left and hoping that that could account for Saturday and Sunday last week x

CarlyLanky140 said:
My week hasn't been great but I'm starting afresh on Friday with sf :D x

By SF do you mean slim fast?
I've always wanted to do slim fast but I don't really like the shakes! In fact I don't like milk much

Up 3/4 lb sorry! Not to worried as upped my exercise after a few weeks off, do hopefully even out next week. Fingers crossed x

Thats no problem Carly, Ive lost 2lbs this week :D

Sw 14st8 :(

I lost 1.5ibs this week, happy with that :)

dietqueen82 said:

Nothing wrong with that you'll have it down in no time, I started at 16st 5 and I'm now 14st 7.5. Imagine where you could be in the same time. Onwards and downwards :)

Hey folks

Righty-ho...wee change for me for the team challenge, im now attending a weight watchers class...so instead of a Friday weigh in - im now gonna be a Wednesday weigh-in...im also a different (heavier weight) at class than i am on scales at home...so my starting weight at weigh watchers is 14st 0.5lbs...so im going with that weight rather than the one from home that has me lighter. Good luck to everyone on the challenge...cant wait to see what team im in :) xxx

Back