The Biggest Loser - series 3 (UK)

I watched it on Tuesday Irene, really enjoyed it. Although I have to say I preferred the format it used to have a few years ago when it was hosted by Kate Garroway. If I remember correctly it was on for 30 minutes every day and the weigh in was on a Friday.

I think the right person went home (forget his name now, Sam possibly?), he didn't have a good attitude. Looking forward to seeing the successes of the others.

It's only two episodes in Blue (including last nights) so you should be able to catch up ok

I saw the second episode it was really good, I felt a little sorry for Damien was it? What if he was ill and that did hinder his ability to push himself to the limit?

I think they should keep them all in until the end and obviously declare the winner by who lost the biggest percentage.

I'm watching it now - so inspiring!

Felt so sorry for the girl on the green team tonight after working so hard and her boyfriend losing so much weight! That guy is starting to get on my nerves- all he seems to do is moan! ....

Totally agree about Gerald (think that's his name?!), he moaned and didn't put in as much effort as other, but still he walks away with a 9lb loss :sigh:

I know! How jammy was that?! The clip to advertise next weeks episode was of him crying again so I don't think he's going to get any better hehe :)

His young, and male, so a good combination to loose weight.
It's just not fair :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

was bad enough for him to lose 9 but for her to lose only 1 i felt sooo sorry for her :(

No way should Laura have gone, I really hope Gerrard goes soon, he doesn't deserve to be there with his can't be as5ed attitude! :(

I know! Its getting to the point where everything about him annoys me.. Must stop getting drawn in to TV programmes lol! x

Laura should not have gone at all, she has really tried and put 100% effort into everything!
Gerard is lazy and Jessie is manipulative and spiteful!
Hope Gerard or Jessie go next!

Totally agree about Jessie too, she's only out for herself, which I know is the point but you need to be a team player too!

Yeah she is totally selfish, i know you have to be in it for yourself but you need to support the others too, especially your own team members, its would you would want them to be like with you!
Hope she goes next week!

Back