the biggest loser

I love the US and Aus ones, its the UK ones I hate lol

I think the thing I dont like about the Aus one is they weigh in kilos, much prefer thinking in lbs. They really put the UK contestants to shame with their losses though.

Im gutted Bob and Jillian have left now though

Without Bob and Jillian, it really won't be the same! I'm enjoying this series so far though!

I love the BL but manage to miss most episodes & only see the finale's! I love the US series where Matt Hoover won. Him, Suzy & Seth looked great.

I did catch the Aussie series over the weekend, Alex looked so great after he was voted out.

Sorry to kinda hijack your thread guys, but I have been reading with intrigue!!
I've never seen any kind of show like this before, but wanna give it a shot. I read that there are several versions, each at different stages, and just wanted to know where to point my Sky plus at!!

Thanks muchly :)

Sky Real Lives - 9pm - Mon-Thurs for this Aussie one that's on at the mo! - Best o'luck'n'stuff

Sky Real Lives - 9pm - Mon-Thurs for this Aussie one that's on at the mo! - Best o'luck'n'stuff

Just set the Sky+, will watch it tonight when I do my Wii fit

Yup the first one with Wal, Harry, Adro etc.......is on Sky 1 in the mornings bout 8ish!!! there are two episodes a day, i know who won but still watching it LOL xxx

As for voting out!! maybe mel she don't even look that big!! have recorded so i don't know who will go LOL!!! i love the twist with the two newbies as well girls.....

i really like the new girl, laura :D

Back