the biggest loser

i just like the wi part. mind you i liked the recent american one, so *****y.
i heard Bob say that the winner of series one has put all the weight back on plus more. it just goes to show that you need to keep going to a support group. thats why clubs like SW, WW are good as you can keep going for free when youve reached your target for ever !!!!

I think the word started with a B (at least that is my guess) but as for the show, no I will not be watching it - I must be one of the few people who don't enjoy it - I hate the way they are treated sometimes

There are 2 different series on that started yesterday both Australian. One is the one with Adro and the other I have not seen before but has 4 trainers.

Sky one and sky real lives

Sorry therealbbe just read your post

Irene x

did you notice at the ad breaks them advertising the biggest loser game for the wii and ds

OOOOOOOoooooooooooo no didn't notice that but will look out for it!!!! Thanx xxx

p.s just watched wat i recorded and guess wot i saw it!! LOL

Last edited:
oooh yes! of course it was the b word!!!! how could i be so dim?! lol

i also watched the sky1 BL, even though it was the one i've already seen... but it keeps me motivated so i'll keep watching i expect :D

I watched the new Aussie one last night - it looks like it should be good - a lot of them are "single" .... at the mo .... who knows what could happen here?

The first Aussie on was pretty good, I saw the UK one and I've seen 2 of the USA ones ........ there seem to be so many series out there, I want to see the others too at some point.

I hope I get notification of any other series coming up, I'm hooked on these - glad SW doesn't punish you like this though!

Love BL... hate the UK version though.

Thought for a horrible moment Bob and Jillian werent going to be on it this time lol

OMG people just walking get my goat!!! they are given this amazing opportunity and stop others from being at the ranch and then just say I CAN'T DO IT!!! we have all had moments we feel like that or just stick our heads in the sand but what bob did by taking Cat and seeing that lady and still she said no talk bout slap in the face!!!
By the way I AM LOVING IT AT THE MOMENT LOL :eek:)

LOL! Wasn't reading your post properly and thought I'd missed an episode involving a goat! Mind boggles :D

I agree, I just wanted to give that woman a slap - go Jillian for giving it to her straight, she deserved it and more.

I felt the same! I felt sorry for her until bob and cat went and saw her... then i was just shocked at how flippant she was about it all - and how ungrateful!!!

Brilliant series so far though :D

would that be matt? the one who got together with suzy?

at the end of the series i've just watched they showed pics of matt and suzy with their baby and i was shocked at how much he'd put back on - i really feel for him as i'm also the classical yoyo-er! :(

by the way, what word did the filter catch? i'm intrigued! lol :D

no Ryan.

would that be matt? the one who got together with suzy?

at the end of the series i've just watched they showed pics of matt and suzy with their baby and i was shocked at how much he'd put back on - i really feel for him as i'm also the classical yoyo-er! :(

by the way, what word did the filter catch? i'm intrigued! lol :D

i had to try and work out what the word is myself (LOL) it is bit**y (female dog) didnt think that they would filter that!

was it on on friday night, or did i miss it? x

i watched the wi yesterday and they were losing vast amounts of weight.

is it me or does it seem like a poorer version of the american one.

awww poor alex - but OMG!!! since leaving the show... in just TWO MONTHS, he's lost over 28kg (over 4st) - he looks FANTASTIC!!! :D

Yeah he did looked great and i think they were stupid to get rid of him!! ihave to say i am not enjoying it as much as the USA one.......but will continue to watch it!!

same here :) who do you reckon they'll vote out? x

Back