THE BIGGEST LOSER

monique's memoirs

HI is anyone watching the biggest loser im loving it but i would hate to do all that work jus to lose a few pound i wud so cry lol thank doc for lipotrim haha im backing mark and kevin but im also hoping they bring back lisa well lets go and find out its just starting see ya later byeeeeeeeee;)

im addicted to this programme! im really hoping they bring back miriam :D

they are bringing someone back!???

I think its so unfair bringing someone back. They did that on one of the US versions and she went on to win the show

I dont think its unfair - its the name of the game!!
It happened a few times in this seasons AU biggest loser (finished now) and it made the game interesting!

What channel is it on?

whooo Lisa got bought back in!

She works in the petrol station that is 30seconds from where i live! Gota root for the fellow plymouthian aint i!! :)

whooo Lisa got bought back in!

She works in the petrol station that is 30seconds from where i live! Gota root for the fellow plymouthian aint i!! :)

Lisa Marie... i was confused, does take much lol

I dont think its unfair - its the name of the game!!

But is it??? Is the premise of the show that the lowest loser gets send home. Everyone else is working hard to lose weight and fight for their place in the house.

I think to bring someone back whos been evicted is a right slap in the face for the ones whove lost every week

the lowest loser doesnt always go home ...

but the people who get sent home can still carry on on their own and come to the final cant they? so if you want to keep the benefit of being in the house with the trainers etc you need to pull your finger out or risk loosing out to someone who may have done reallywell at home on their own.

Now i've had my say...i havent seen it yet this week who IS back, cos i dont recgonise the name? or am i having a senior moment?

One of the girls who went in the first week - lisa, the heaviest girl in the comp.

the lowest loser doesnt always go home ...
:rolleyes: Ok well the person who goes home is if not the lowest loser the 2nd lowest. Whats the point of having rules for kicking people out if they can just bring them back any time. Id be furious if I was away from home, no contact with family. slogging my guts out and someone sailed back in after being evicteed.

JMO

It will be interesting to see how much Lisa has lost since she has been out of the house as she doesn't look any different to me

What a bummer....I'm at work so I miss it :cry:

well lucky for you your not in the show then!!

whoo hoo lisa's back

im so chuffed i really wanted her to come back as you read from my first thread i think its great they bring ppl back so some of the ones that are being slackers can up there game a bit and they are slacking some of them just from seeing them play dodgeball you knew they wasnt that bad and lisa needs to lose the weight the most in my eyes if someone is telling you your gonna die from being over weight then she needs all the help she can get to just stay alive game show or not, but i am loving the show as oon as i get back from school run shake soon in hand chilling on sofa lovin it whoo hoo:p

i went to the petrol station yesterday and she was working - clearly not the biggest loser! i honestly cant see that much of a difference ...

Back